ever wonder whether you really exist? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

ever wonder whether you really exist?

Never! I beleive that I am real, and so is everything around me.
My dreams may be the only thing imaginary in my life, since it's the only thing that stays in my head and never materilzes..but even for that, there has been a few exceptions and anomalies.

What scares me the most is Deja-Vus. I get those alot. But then I blame it on the lack of sleep.

I have never doubted my own existence. Even after reading philosophy, I got to Descartes pretty fast and now I suppose I'm a Cartesian when it comes to existence. Although, everything after his second meditation is nonsense.

Even though I know I exist, I don't know what I am past the knowledge that I'm thinking. this doesn't get in the way of me assuming other things though.

I assume that I exist as a human in the physical world as perceived by my senses, and I assume that there are other humans here. I cannot KNOW these things, but I see nothing wrong in assuming they are true for the purposes of everyday life.

I think that people's existence doesn't come into question until philosophy steps in. Everything comes into question then. There is no "problem of other minds".

when I little, like 5 or 6 I used to think the whole world(or what I was exposed to of it) was the dream of an owl. Crazy right. Years later I stumbled of epostimological skepticisim(sp). The like chaz says when the Matrix came out everybody was bugging.