ENTP LADIES: What do you think about INFJ Men? | INFJ Forum

ENTP LADIES: What do you think about INFJ Men?

May 10, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
INFJ
So, for you ENTP ladies out there...

I am a male INFJ, in my thirties.

I read somewhere that the female ENTP/Male INFJ dynamic is "hands down the best"

Do you believe this is true?

Why or why not?

I think you're going to be disappointed by the lack
of female ENTPs here.

You may want to pose this question to a forum that
encompasses all sixteen types, though if you lurk
there's probably already a thread about this.

I hope this helps in some way :)

I agree with [MENTION=2926]Bird[/MENTION]. I don't think you'll find to many entps here. :( I'm not sure if I've seen even one. Comon entps where are you? Come onto this board, infjs are hot for you. :p

Maybe http://personalitycafe.com/? There are some entps on there!! :D I think I might have even seen a thread created on this topic over there, but could be wrong.

Psssht... NO love for the INFJ ladies... :m027:

There is actually one. [MENTION=2827]Phoenix Down[/MENTION] but uuh.... hmmmm~ Well uuh I only came here to tell you that there is a female entp. So yea.....

But you're not serious are you?

Varied, surely.

Calling [MENTION=2096]DevilDoll[/MENTION] too..I suppose.

There is actually one. [MENTION=2827]Phoenix Down[/MENTION] but uuh.... hmmmm~ Well uuh I only came here to tell you that there is a female entp. So yea.....

But you're not serious are you?

I was mentioned? What up?

Also the ENTP forum really sucks.

*chuckles*

Yeah there is a distinct lack of female ENTPs here. so you'll get very few answers to your questions. I will say that I am not fond of the INFJ/ENTP romantic dynamic. I have dated a couple and it always seems off. They are overly emotional for my taste. This causes a lack of communication and understanding, at least in my case. They make fantastic friends, though! They just aren't romantically compatible with me. I prefer other ENTPs. It's a better fit.

I read somewhere that the female ENTP/Male INFJ dynamic is "hands down the best"

Do you believe this is true?

Why or why not?

I believe the dynamic works better in general when it's ENTP male + INFJ female.

ENTP females are not impervious to the call of the INFJ male but INTP men also tend to get some of their game, too much Fe can get a tad icky for a NT woman.

/major generalisation

I don't think you'll find to many entps here. :( I'm not sure if I've seen even one. Comon entps where are you? Come onto this board, infjs are hot for you. :p .

Hey, wait, what, they are? *big eyes*

:love:

I'll also summon you [MENTION=2177]o_q[/MENTION] for the sake of summoning. :D JK

I'll also summon you [MENTION=2177]o_q[/MENTION] for the sake of summoning. :D JK

I believe this summons needs to be repeated for emphasis, don't you [MENTION=2177]o_q[/MENTION]?

[MENTION=2177]o_q[/MENTION] [MENTION=2177]o_q[/MENTION] double summon!! Muwahaha. :evil:

Yeah there is a distinct lack of female ENTPs here. so you'll get very few answers to your questions. I will say that I am not fond of the INFJ/ENTP romantic dynamic. I have dated a couple and it always seems off. They are overly emotional for my taste. This causes a lack of communication and understanding, at least in my case. They make fantastic friends, though! They just aren't romantically compatible with me. I prefer other ENTPs. It's a better fit.

Wow, DevillDoll thinks you are worthy to approach her Majesty ENTP and ask a few questions. And you even get response. Congratulations :)

(Sorry for the sarcasm, my dreams of best study specialization are just ruin, completely broken...)

[MENTION=3589]donkeybals[/MENTION] [MENTION=37]Lurker[/MENTION] [MENTION=3589]donkeybals[/MENTION] [MENTION=37]Lurker[/MENTION] [MENTION=3589]donkeybals[/MENTION] [MENTION=37]Lurker[/MENTION] [MENTION=3589]donkeybals[/MENTION] [MENTION=37]Lurker[/MENTION] [MENTION=3589]donkeybals[/MENTION] [MENTION=37]Lurker[/MENTION] [MENTION=37]Lurker[/MENTION] [MENTION=37]Lurker[/MENTION] [MENTION=37]Lurker[/MENTION] [MENTION=37]Lurker[/MENTION] [MENTION=3589]donkeybals[/MENTION] [MENTION=3589]donkeybals[/MENTION] [MENTION=3589]donkeybals[/MENTION] [MENTION=3589]donkeybals[/MENTION] [MENTION=37]Lurker[/MENTION] [MENTION=3589]donkeybals[/MENTION] [MENTION=37]Lurker[/MENTION] [MENTION=3589]donkeybals[/MENTION] [MENTION=37]Lurker[/MENTION] [MENTION=3589]donkeybals[/MENTION] [MENTION=37]Lurker[/MENTION] [MENTION=3589]donkeybals[/MENTION]
STFU