ENTP/INFJ | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

ENTP/INFJ

i tried to read all your posts, @Ixsportu2er, but it got a little overwhelming. when an ENTP starts to ramble (i mean that in the nicest way possible) i tend to tune out a little.

i think Phoenix Down touched on it a little a few posts back, but maybe the reason she's hesitant is because you have a reputation for being a player? you said that she was xian. players need not apply for a xian girl.

what are you doing to prove that's not you any more?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HrgVmK7dOU"]YouTube - JOE-DON'T WANNA BE A PLAYER[/ame]

i'll tell you a secret: i fall for ENTPs a lot, and it's usually when they get the courage to do something over the top like (WARNING CHEEZ FACTOR IS HIGH)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV6LkzfknXM"]YouTube - Ufficiale e Gentiluomo: film scena finale[/ame]

you don't have to be boring. be yourself.

Reactions: Ixsportu2er
[MENTION=1855]christmas[/MENTION] - L o l. You made my day, who knew there was a song that could sum up what I want to say so well.

And on the second video. I already planned something like this... A bit more private. We have a Arboretum on campus that we walk through all the time when we walk. I've been trying to find the right place for our first kiss. I was going to be all dramatic and silly, but I'm a little scared of the kissing logistics... and the timing, and thats why I haven't done it yet... I was thinking to just walk through and let it come naturally. *shrug* EDIT: I wish I could be as dramatic as the video, but her sister is a factor... Along with my reputation, and many many other things. (I'm the guy that screams I love you XXXXX in the middle of a crowded street while cars are waiting on us).

I really needed this.... Thanks. Last night tore me apart, and it didn't even seem like much... We were cuddling and watching Dexter, and I had told my roommate to give me some time because I wanted to spend time with her, and she DOES NOT feel comfortable with any of my friends yet (her reputation, my reputation, scared i'm a player, conservative family? etc etc etc). So My roommate says hes coming up for like 3 minutes, to get something. He's done this once, so it was okay, but just to be a douche, and I've explained the situation to him. He calls 30 secs before he comes up saying that he's bring a friend of our that she doesn't know... I tell her, She freaks out, and wants to go home. They come in, and begin to get the pot out of our stash (She knows, and is okay with it). We leave in a hurry, and she begins to tell me how disrespectful (and I agree), what he did was.

I FELT so helpless and worthless. I felt like before i wasn't good enough for her, but that was more of a logical analysis, now it was legitimated and I FELT it. I was hurting so much and trying to keep it together as I walked her home, and... IDK, I haven't said a word since I dropped her off. Thank you for lifting my spirits.

Reactions: christmas
.......But that wasn't exactly your fault?

obviously she isn't okay with it. umm, sounds like you need to have a talk with your roomie. i know it's his place too. he doesn't have an obligation to make her comfortable, but you do if you want to hang out with her. if she is not comfortable with ppl smoking around her, ask your roommate to refrain. if that's too much of a problem, don't hang out at your house.

no one tends to understand me. Anyways, That's not the point to this post and I should get back on topic. (When I told her I was ENTP, her eyes lit up, and she became very excited)
Heh. No one understands you, eh? I'm sure no one understands you except fellow ENTPs, but I've had an ENTP friend for 12 years, and I think INFJs definitely click very well. It's like the thoughts and expressions on both sides are "in compatible gear" yet not so enmeshed as to intrude into my psyche.

There were definitely times when I thought he was too extroverted to have as a friend. As it turns out, we hanged out very well one-on-one. Frequently went out of his way to help me fix my computer.

Thanks for the post.

To me it looks like she's very into you but afraid of letting go and falling in love. For INFJs it's a huge stake we have to play with when it comes to relationships, especially if they know that they have the potential to REALLY dig you. I personally shy away from that...until I feel mentally and emotionally prepared. I get the feeling you're extremely intense and somewhat pushy on her. DON'T push her because that may deter her away from you. Give her some breathing room and she might crawl back to you and crave you in her life. You don't want to overwhelm her as that will not help you get what you want.

Be gentle, patient, wait and be soothing and encouraging. I know this seems impossible now but that's the only way if you really want her.

Whoa---Edit: Seems like I didn't read the whole story!!! A LOT going on here I see O_O