ENTP Female driving me INSANE! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

ENTP Female driving me INSANE!

Lol wut? This thread is dead now. You killed it. Chaos, chaos. *Is confused* Whatever.

Ohhhhh here name was @Phoenix Down. Note note, note note.

We were going to go mickey deeeess. Note note, note note.

I said lets goooooooo. Note note, note note.

She said no thank you pleaseeeeeeeee.

guitar-play.gif

:m142:

Lol, just messing with ya. Or am I? Gahhhhhh I got rejected. It was imaginery but it still hurts. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :p

Last edited:
Mister thread-starter, could you tell us what moves did you made towards the girl you were interested in? How did it end?

I am a male INFJ, between the age of 30 and 35. I will not give you my exact real age.

Still grinning about this.

But as for everything else, I'm put off by the idea of calculating an approach to someone based on their perceived — or even known — MBTI. I'm serious about this. Any time anyone has approached me using some sort of preconceived label has been immediately offensive, even if they don't tell me. Wrong approach, man, please don't do it if you respect her or yourself.

If you really want a set of guidelines for such things, read The Game, or anything else by Neil Strauss. I hate the book and find Neil Strauss to be a class-A creep, but a lot of guys swear by it for dating obviously sexually attractive women. Go for it.

My ENTP long-time friend (since 5th grade—going on 18 years now) is hardcore. The girl you're talking about is going to be tough if she's anything like her. For my friend, should she find you cute, she'd offer you a fling and nothing more. Relationships for her are really hard to manage because she thinks fast, will knock the ground out from under you on most subjects, and has little or no time for any insecurities. She's a very weird mix, a complete tomboy but loves the girliest shades of purple. I'm pretty sure she could kill a man in three seconds flat with her training, though, so when I say "man-killer," it's literal. ;)

I have an ENTP brother, too. Totally nuts. With my personality type, ENTPs are fantastic friends and siblings—entertaining, hilarious, and engaging. But as partners? Eh, I'm open to it, but I haven't been attracted to one yet. Again, this has nothing to do with me applying a Type to them.

To end this, I'll echo what others said; just get some balls and ask her out, or get to know her better. There's no hope of anything unless you do that. Concentrate on WHO SHE IS, not her MBTI, looks, or any other stereotype. She's going to be far more complex than any acronym can do justice.

Final words: infatuation is stupid.

i wonder if it worked out,i came to this post a year later lol...

i'm an ENTP woman and your description made me chuckle..it was damn accurate lol
i have been with INFJ male for years now and don't think a better match exists!..and believe me, i'd dated plenty(types) before that.

i think what u described with "She does these non-verbal mind-bending intuitive body language things, or setting things up like some freaking genius, that only me is the person in the room who will understand what she "did", and she knows that, and she knows that I know that. " - THAT IS the exact thing that keeps me glued to my INFJ and why i've stuck with him through everything, even extremely testing times - and as eNTP's we can be quick to give up and move on...

cos as u siad - only INFJ would get it without me spelling it out/making it obvious. which is very tiring for an ENTP!!! it's THE essence and the most fun part about our relationship. it's far deeper, beyond any words.

i think it's not true that ENTP's are esome evil creatures with alterior motives that u need to run from (unless some of their functions are underdeveloped which could be true for any type). we do love playing games and flirting but i'd never hurt a soul intentionally.

I CAN BE A FUCKING SAINT IF I FUCKING FEEL LIKE IT, FUCKING FUCKTARD. Fuck.

No really, we're not that awful.

:m173:

5 attractive traits? I actually wrote this a while back. Reposting for your benefit.

In no particular order (AND ENHANCED WITH TROPES)

Characteristics:
1.) Smart Guy that's good with numbers
2.) Err... why not make him a Badass Bookworm
3.) Loads of fun
4.)Snarky
5.) Manly

Physical Features:
1.) Tall Dark Handsome and Snarky
2.) Taylor Lautner Abs anyone? You don't have to be a twilight fan to be a fan of THOSE
3.) Modestly Attractive... Ok fine... Damn HOT
4.) Amazing smile
5.) Manly chin that puts George Clooney to shame

Dislikes:
1.) Clingy
2.) Don't get me wrong, I like a gentleman... this is not gentlemanly
3.) And no Self-respecting woman wants a Bastard Boyfriend
4.) Male Chauvanist Pig
5.) Wangst

Desires:
1.) Plays a stringed instrument *sigh*
2.) A Gentleman
3.) Someone to debat- fight with
4.) a little reserved
5.) Mr. Spock

Can you give an example of how someone might be quick to judge an ENTP woman to be "bad". Also what would you describe as manly in my experience it is not something that I'm all that thrilled depending on which definition one uses.