ENTJ | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

ENTJ

LMAO

It's OK, Stalinist scum, it's the way of the world. Politics always divides brothers and sisters. *cocks makarov*

1q7uwm.jpg

ENTJs are great! My brother is an ENTJ and he’s a great role model for me. As in, when I struggle or feel lost I wonder how he would do it.. which helps (he’s a realist while I ‘can be’ idealistic).

I’m going to describe some of his qualities instead of focusing on functions:

He teaches me a lot!! And I’m so grateful for him! He has taught me when to prioritise. If he wasn’t my brother I think I would still struggle with knowing when to put myself first. To him, it’s so clear but to me it isn’t and when I’m in doubt I ask him. Even though he isn’t very emotionally focused I do know that whatever he says he has my best interest in heart, and he really does take the time out to help and to give a solid advice. He’s just brilliant <3

He comes to me for advice or opinion when it comes to people.. why they do what they do, what they feel, etc. For example once I picked him and his friend up. On our way back him and his friend were talking about some girls. My brother said “I don’t get why she didn’t have more interest in me! I told her everything that mattered”. Then of course I asked him what “mattered”, and he said that he told her how many languages he spoke, his achievements, and that he was studying medicine.
Then I teasingly asked him if he was trying to get her to hire him, &co. He got the picture and we discussed different approaches.

He has refused to have a girlfriend for years because he doesn’t want a personal commitment to interfere with his career and thinks that he would be spreading himself too thin but I do know that once he does decide to commit he will be absolutely wonderful to his partner and an amazing father.

There is this family group chat. Me and my sister are very lovey dovey with hearts and such whereas he just says things very directly. At times I can’t help to find it funny (he’s focused on the outcome instead of the process, I guess?)

I’m one of those that hugs everyone, lol and when we were younger he used to find it a bit uncomfortable. Like, at times he hesitated depending on where it was.. but when he did I just hugged him more:smile:. Now he’s more comfortable with it.

He doesn’t get angry and rarely gets upset. However, he does self doubt and when I feel that he does (even though he doesn’t say it) I help him sort through it just like he helps anyone (in his close circle) that needs a bit of direction in life. He’s the most chilled cucumber there is, very logical and he cracks me up with his direct-ness.

Most things above I think go for other ENTJs.

Edit: he can start his day ASAP when he wakes up whereas I need to do million other “unnecessary” things before I even think of starting my day.

Last edited:
ENTJs are great! My brother is an ENTJ and he’s a great role model for me. As in, when I struggle or feel lost I wonder how he would do it.. which helps (he’s a realist while I ‘can be’ idealistic).

I’m going to describe some of his qualities instead of focusing on functions:

He teaches me a lot!! And I’m so grateful for him! He has taught me when to prioritise. If he wasn’t my brother I think I would still struggle with knowing when to put myself first. To him, it’s so clear but to me it isn’t and when I’m in doubt I ask him. Even though he isn’t very emotionally focused I do know that whatever he says he has my best interest in heart, and he really does take the time out to help and to give a solid advice. He’s just brilliant <3

He comes to me for advice or opinion when it comes to people.. why they do what they do, what they feel, etc. For example once I picked him and his friend up. On our way back him and his friend were talking about some girls. My brother said “I don’t get why she didn’t have more interest in me! I told her everything that mattered”. Then of course I asked him what “mattered”, and he said that he told her how many languages he spoke, his achievements, and that he was studying medicine.
Then I teasingly asked him if he was trying to get her to hire him, &co. He got the picture and we discussed different approaches.

He has refused to have a girlfriend for years because he doesn’t want a personal commitment to interfere with his career and thinks that he would be spreading himself too thin but I do know that once he does decide to commit he will be absolutely wonderful to his partner and an amazing father.

There is this family group chat. Me and my sister are very lovey dovey with hearts and such whereas he just says things very directly. At times I can’t help to find it funny (he’s focused on the outcome instead of the process, I guess?)

I’m one of those that hugs everyone, lol and when we were younger he used to find it a bit uncomfortable. Like, at times he hesitated depending on where it was.. but when he did I just hugged him more:smile:. Now he’s more comfortable with it.

He doesn’t get angry and rarely gets upset. However, he does self doubt and when I feel that he does (even though he doesn’t say it) I help him sort through it just like he helps anyone (in his close circle) that needs a bit of direction in life. He’s the most chilled cucumber there is, very logical and he cracks me up with his direct-ness.

Most things above I think go for other ENTJs.

Edit: he can start his day ASAP when he wakes up whereas I need to do million other “unnecessary” things before I even think of starting my day.

(not the topic but..)

It's so wonderful to read when siblings get along with each other so well and helping each other out. This is truely heart warming. :hearteyes::blush:
Hum he seems to have an older brother vibe if I'm not mistaken..?

ENTJs are ok, they're charismatic, great leaders and all that crap, but they're just the least N of all N types on a personal level, as in introspection, abstraction or creativity.
I'm just now understanding why my little guy could follow the most complex Lego instructions but would never come up with his own design.

What I love about the ENTJ in my life: He's quiet, thoughtful and responsible most of the time, but a total goofball when he lets himself loose.

The negatives to ENTJs: They need to give themselves that permission to be happy and care free. Sometimes it just won't be there.

Also, if you don't understand what I call the engineering mindset (as most ENTJs I've encountered have been through those classes), then you may not understand why they're so quiet and what they're doing. It could seem suspicious. In reality, they're just calculating if pizza or tacos would be better for dinner.

Last edited:
(not the topic but..)

It's so wonderful to read when siblings get along with each other so well and helping each other out. This is truely heart warming. :hearteyes::blush:
Hum he seems to have an older brother vibe if I'm not mistaken..?
Aww sweetie, thank you :D I love the dude. He's amazing.
No, we're just close in age but he always has had this big brother vibe :)

Aww sweetie, thank you :D I love the dude. He's amazing.
No, we're just close in age but he always has had this big brother vibe :)

I can tell! You must be a great sister, too! Thank you for letting this shine into here. <3 <3 <3

What I love about the ENTJ in my life: He's quiet, thoughtful and responsible most of the time, but a total goofball when he lets himself loose.
"Most of the time."

The negatives to ENTJs: They need to give themselves that permission to be happy and care free. Sometimes it just won't be there.
It takes me time in new places.

I'm just now understanding why my little guy could follow the most complex Lego instructions but would never come up with his own design.
I like to find out what works and do it over and over and over again to beat the game.

I like to find out what works and do it over and over and over again to beat the game.

He's quite the same as you then. Even to this day he's working a game of sorts: IE for a hospital system, always reworking their processes and numbers, making everything more efficient. (Uh, sometimes. That's the idea at least. :joycat:)

Reactions: Pin
He's quite the same as you then. Even to this day he's working a game of sorts: IE for a hospital system, always reworking their processes and numbers, making everything more efficient. (Uh, sometimes. That's the idea at least. :joycat:)
Life can be pretty fun when you get into a good groove.

ENTJs are pretty groovy people if you think about it. We're just trying to align our conduct with a system that works.

Ya dig?