ENTJ | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

ENTJ

ENTJ ... my supposed alter ego, :p
giphy.gif

I think that ENTJs are usually the greatest people to ever live, not like it's a big deal or anything.

Their greatness is only superseded by their cunning strategies

I meant to say...

Mr. Wyote, what's your opinion on ENTJs?

im-listening.jpg

I like em, they're good people generally and I get good vibes from em most of the time

@Deleted member 16771

Come on in, the water's fine!
:tearsofjoy: This should tell you something about ENTJs. I've noticed that around here, If people want to bring specific members into a thread, they'll usually mention them passively (e.g. 'well @Ren was talking about this the other day...'), but you actively summon people into threads ('get in here!'), which is cool, and reveals something of the ENTJ's natural comfort with command.

Now, having said that, I don't think I can recall ever having met an ENTJ in person. Of course I probably have, statistically speaking, but no one comes to mind, which means that whatever I have to say about ENTJs is essentially without anecdotal or experiential basis. Either that or they don't make an impression on me.

I know Pin on the forum, and Pin is cool - very strong ethical core, and very driven, too. Not afraid to cause a stir if he believes in something, which I think is an Fi trait.

Decisive (Te) - almost too decisive sometimes, such as when the truth of an issue is not clear. Perhaps ENTJs find it difficult to withhold judgement and take agnostic or ambivalent positions.

I like 'em.

Now, having said that, I don't think I can recall ever having met an ENTJ in person. Of course I probably have, statistically speaking, but no one comes to mind, which means that whatever I have to say about ENTJs is essentially without anecdotal or experiential basis. Either that or they don't make an impression on me.

I know Pin on the forum, and Pin is cool - very strong ethical core, and very driven, too. Not afraid to cause a stir if he believes in something, which I think is an Fi trait.

Decisive (Te) - almost too decisive sometimes, such as when the truth of an issue is not clear. Perhaps ENTJs find it difficult to withhold judgement and take agnostic or ambivalent positions.

I like 'em.

Great description of the ENTJ, and summarizes my feelings towards them. I like 'em.

Also I should like to add that @Pin is hilarious — he's among those who make me laugh the most around here. I wonder if that's indicative of ENTJ humour. Like you, I don't know enough ENTJs to tell.

Has an ENTJ ever made your day?

Stalin made my day when he got rid of Trotsky. I was a communist, back then.

Aristotle made my day the first time I read the Nicomachean Ethics, especially when I discovered the idea that happiness was a state of activity rather than a state of feeling.

Napoleon makes my day every time I visit the Louvre Museum and think: "Thanks for your conquests, Napo. So many beautiful works of art that did not belong to us before."