Type 4: Individualist
Type 5: Investigator
Type 6: Loyalist
Type 7: Enthusiast
Type 8: Challenger
Type 9: Peacemaker

Poll to be added . . . .

Reactions: Kmal
The Challenger (8) is the only one that sounds remotely dangerous...I'll go with him.

Reactions: Gaze
I like 9 because a very balanced 9 can harness the characteristics of the other 8.

A peace of mind can diffuse to other areas of life.

Reactions: grt$5vb and Gaze
I say 3, 7, or 8. Just because 8 is a challenger doesn't necessarily mean they are an intimidating one. But an "achiever" sounds pretty likely to be the most stubborn when it comes to wanting to win at something. Also possibly the enthusiast. Passion is a great motivator.

Least likely to win? 4's. Oh you're all playing a game? Sounds boring. I'll go read a book. <3

Reactions: grt$5vb
One would have the passion and "reason to fight" to power them through, so I vote for 1!

Reactions: Gaze
Cant.... lose a game you're not playing

I never said anything about losing. Just that they were least likely to win. ;]

Reactions: grt$5vb
Counterphobic 6s, (I have issues with calling this type of 6 a "loyalist" btw ;)) because we'd tear down the other side, sneak into all their nooks and crannies and suck the life out of them until they submitted to our crazy fucking paranoia.

8w9s or 9w8s.

In fact only the 8s, 9s and 3s would be significant powers in the war. The 4s will probably be isolationist. The 1s and 2s are likely to surrender at the first sign of trouble. And finally the 5s and 6s would fight but throw up as much resistance as a wet paper towel.

Last edited:
Probably 3 would be able to get 6 to fight with them. Achiever (3) to me sounds like winners (6) would just be blindly violent. 3+6 = success.

Type 9s Peacemaker - there will be peace because the troublesome ones are destroyed.

First to be killed: 9,7, and 4. 9 will try to make peace so they will just get killed right off the bat. 7 will just start fighting immediately and be killed for lack of planning. 4 will be killed because they refuse to band together.

First to be killed: 9,7, and 4. 9 will try to make peace so they will just get killed right off the bat. 7 will just start fighting immediately and be killed for lack of planning. 4 will be killed because they refuse to band together.
thats how you do it. make peace by silencing the opposition. bastards wanting to fight everywhere, we'll show them fight. then we'll have harmony.

thats how you do it. make peace by silencing the opposition. bastards wanting to fight everywhere, we'll show them fight. then we'll have harmony.

Oh you are a republican. I see now.

Reactions: acd
I say 3, 7, or 8. Just because 8 is a challenger doesn't necessarily mean they are an intimidating one. But an "achiever" sounds pretty likely to be the most stubborn when it comes to wanting to win at something. Also possibly the enthusiast. Passion is a great motivator.

Least likely to win? 4's. Oh you're all playing a game? Sounds boring. I'll go read a book. <3

Fours have mean tempers....The calm and poise is an acquired trait. You're confused with the book thing. Embrace your snark side!!! ;D I'd be most concerned with 1s 3s and 8s personally.

4 will be killed because they refuse to band together.

Ever heard of the lone ranger? Wolverine? Batman? ...ok he had a minion...but you get my point ;D Now imagine batman times 100!!!!

EDIT: And every misunderstood bitter movie villain too...4s

Last edited by a moderator: