[INFJ] - Each time you fall in love.. | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Each time you fall in love..

Keirouen

Community Member
Jun 3, 2014
MBTI
intj
-Is the type of love you feel different?

-Do you think your love is wiser and deeper?

-Are you more attached than you were with your previous love interest?

I've only been in love once. I fell hard and deep.

I haven't allowed myself to fall in love since. Even though I keep trying :)

Reactions: casie
Related?

20140612.png

Reactions: Nixie

Each time the loves have felt different but all equal in intensity.

Up until this very last time all of the loves were the same. No wiser. No deeper.

But this one....this one is very different. It's huge and expansive seemingly encompassing thousands of years.

I am less attached to this one than any of the previous loves.

I'm only 19 so I don't have a lot of experience but I'll answer the best I can with what little love I have given and received.

Yes, in a way. Everybody I date is an individual, so how could it not be?

I don't see love as wise or deep, but I think it becomes more genuine as I grow as a human.

Yes, but at the same time I feel less insecure and like if they were to leave me my life would go on. I appreciate the experience without expecting it to last forever.

Reactions: Keirouen
I only feel romantic love and maternal love. Maternal love I feel for my family and friends, romantic love to my one and only. Types of love are similar always but as I've gotten older the feelings have been stronger and more intense. I also always think that the one I'm with I'm going to marry and have kids with. We have this joke with my boyfriend that I planned our wedding on our first date. Which is almost true, it was after the third date.

Wiser and deeper as I've gotten older... well maybe not wiser, I'm pretty stupid and blind when in love. And Probably the same amount attached in every relationship actually.