double rainbow | INFJ Forum

double rainbow

kita

<font color=#990066>Regular Poster</font>
Jun 13, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
In case you haven't seen it... I've gotten more happiness from this youtube video than any other youtube video ever.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI"]YouTube- Yosemitebear Mountain Giant Double Rainbow 1-8-10[/ame]

I dont understand why people like this. This has got to be one of the most annoying, irratating, and embaressing things I have ever seen. I lasted only a short while.

lol, it is kinda embarrassing, but i was happy that the person was so happy n' stuff. my friend calls it "rainbowgasm"

lol, it is kinda embarrassing, but i was happy that the person was so happy n' stuff. my friend calls it "rainbowgasm"

That is why I like it too, I just love how happy and excited he is about that rainbow. :)

What makes this so effin funny is that I would have done the exact same thing if I saw a double-complete/almost triple rainbow haha.

:m142::mhula:

you should look up the KFC/Taco Bell remix of this lol

A co-op friend of mine knows this guy. She woofed (volunteered) on his farm last summer. According to her, he swears he wasn't on drugs for this video, but was pretty...oh, well lets just say "chemically enhanced" for the older single rainbow video on his channel. In fact, that's how he introduced himself to her, when she first applied to work for him. Fun guy, I hear, carries a camera with him practically everywhere. We're going to try to get him to visit us down in Berkeley, sometime. I'll post pics if we make it happen. :)

I think you have to share this dude's state of mind (or have been intimately acquainted with such a state before) to truly appreciate how freaking hilarious this is...

I just love how he went through an entire spectrum of emotional happiness in about three minutes and the overlaying sense of wonder in his voice. lol.

Last edited:
omg this is hilarious! was literally laughing irl, thank you for posting lol