Domestic Pets You Despise | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Domestic Pets You Despise

Okay. It reads as if .... ummmm......

screen-shot-2015-07-01-at-5-45-25-pm.png

Akitas too!
Okay. It reads as if .... ummmm......

screen-shot-2015-07-01-at-5-45-25-pm.png

Akitas too!
I don't know you or why you quoted my text in your post. It's been reported though as I am sure you would expect.

EH, can you please explain the meaning behind your reply here?
Michelle Obama is an ignorant stupid human. Her comments make her as intelligent as your standard domestic pet. Though that's probably an insult to most pets. The only reason anyone in the world knows who she is has everything to do with her husband of whose pet she is. When she talks it's as if someone has placed a barking chiwowa on stage and teased it to the point it can do nothing other than bark.
Does that help?

Michelle Obama is an ignorant stupid human. Her comments make her as intelligent as your standard domestic pet. Though that's probably an insult to most pets. The only reason anyone in the world knows who she is has everything to do with her husband of whose pet she is. When she talks it's as if someone has placed a barking chiwowa on stage and teased it to the point it can do nothing other than bark.
Does that help?
Aww EH. You’re a better person than this. Is everything okay?

Everything is as good as it can be.
My observation is exceedingly acurate.
How very INTJ of you. lol Despite our differences I like you EH. I do see the good in you and I have a PHd in INTJ’s so I would know. *waves to @highlighter*

I don't know you or why you quoted my text in your post. It's been reported though as I am sure you would expect.

Okay. But, was that what you meant? It certainly appeared that way.