Domestic Pets You Despise | INFJ Forum

Domestic Pets You Despise

Zipper. He is evil! He is a nine foot (that includes his tail) Iguna. I have respect for most of my friends & family's choice of pets. Many of them I wouldn't have for myself, but meh...but Zipper is pure evil, and I like lizzards.

Zipper wanders about my friends farmhouse but is locked up in his 3 foot by 14 foot cage at night. I keep a careful watch for him or stay on the porch. That long tail of his is his weapon of choice. He will make eye contact, rock his body to the side and whip his tail around lightening quick. That's how he got his name of Zipper. He lashed his owner in the bare leg one day and opened a wound up like a zipper...poor fella had to go to ER and received 20 stitches!

So that's how Lenny the Lizzard received his new name of Zipper.

I'm not alone, the friends dogs and cat dispise Zipper too. :D

Zipper. He is evil! He is a nine foot (that includes his tail) Iguna. I have respect for most of my friends & family's choice of pets. Many of them I wouldn't have for myself, but meh...but Zipper is pure evil, and I like lizzards.

Zipper wanders about my friends farmhouse but is locked up in his 3 foot by 14 foot cage at night. I keep a careful watch for him or stay on the porch. That long tail of his is his weapon of choice. He will make eye contact, rock his body to the side and whip his tail around lightening quick. That's how he got his name of Zipper. He lashed his owner in the bare leg one day and opened a wound up like a zipper...poor fella had to go to ER and received 20 stitches!

So that's how Lenny the Lizzard received his new name of Zipper.

I'm not alone, the friends dogs and cat despise Zipper too. :D

Oh gosh! Why don't you post him on Craigslist so he can, I don't know....find a human who loves him (does he even care?} or just obligatorily provides for him.

We've all heard everyone has a special someone, somewhere.

Zipper has little to offer anyone, so maybe a lizard sanctuary?

Maybe I'm an ass, but Zipper would have exited my dwelling long ago. :disappointed:

Maybe I'm an ass, but Zipper would have exited my dwelling long ago.
Oh no, his owner loves him very much!...Zipper doesn't like anyone, lol. I'm not sure how long igunas live, but I sure wouldn't keep him. ;) (Only lizzard I know that eats fruit loops, maybe he's constipated?)

Reactions: Free and Lurk
I feel monstrous admitting this, but my SO's parents dogs drive me nuts. One is a female shihtzu mix a few years old but is still not house trained. They spoil her by putting pee pads down. We had to dog sit their dogs a few years ago while they went away for a weekend. This dog refused to crap outside. Knowing her nasty habits, I was having none of it. I watched her like a hawk and took her outside nonstop until she finally went. It was a battle of wills all weekend to get her to go outside. The other dog followed me around all weekend and licked my legs the whole time. It was like I couldn't sit or stand still all weekend. It was maddening. They're sweet enough but I'm glad they are not mine.

I like pets and have my own, though. I have a female boxer and a small terrier mix of some type (no idea his breed. He's an old man and we adopted him. His foster family didn't know his breed.)

Last edited:
I'm not opposed to any domestic pet.

If you want a pet monkey I will not interfere with your decision.

If I had Michael's money, I would hoard Rough Collies, German Shepherds, and reject cats.

Quality relationships.

I don't see the point in other pets, Furry moochers.

Reactions: Free
Oh no, his owner loves him very much!...Zipper doesn't like anyone, lol. I'm not sure how long igunas live, but I sure wouldn't keep him. ;) (Only lizzard I know that eats fruit loops, maybe he's constipated?)

"Acceptance IS understanding."`~ You

People like you make the world a better place.

So.

Meet Anna. She has no redeeming qualities, and no sane person would adopt her. She will probably be put to sleep if she continues to kill cats. Help this wayward soul!

00x0x_aDE085ZQ3b6_600x450.jpg

Female German Shepherd /pit pull mixed ,takes after the dads color .he was a red nose the mom was a standard color shepherd .she about nine months old is a incredible gaurd dog .my granny had her from the time of a pup but now its gotten where she can't watch after her.I've had her with me about a month and I can't really keep her much longer really need to rehome her .I've spent 200$ in the past week on chains and cables I keep getting called from work saying she's loose ,she's already killed my five year old cat and 9 of my husbands chickens .she dose good inside for the most part every time I've had to leave her in while setting up the cables ,the only down fall is my husband dog hates her I need to rehome her son if interested please let me know she dose good around kids for the most part that I know ,dose bark and growl at strangers.Ill have better pictures.she just don't sit still long needs lots of love she don't have a name but I've been calling her anna

https://chattanooga.craigslist.org/pet/d/female-german-shepherd-pit-mix/6319306049.html

Reactions: Sandie33 and Free
I feel monstrous admitting this, but my SO's parents dogs drive me nuts. One is a female shihtzu mix a few years old but is still not house trained. They spoil her by putting pee pads down. We had to dog sit their dogs a few years ago while they went away for a weekend. This dog refused to crap outside. Knowing her nasty habits, I was having none of it. I watched her like a hawk and took her outside nonstop until she finally went. It was a battle of wills all weekend to get her to go outside. The other dog followed me around all weekend and licked my legs the whole time. It was like I couldn't sit or stand still all weekend. It was maddening. They're sweet enough but I'm glad they are not mine.

I like pets and have my own, though. I have a female boxer and a small terrier mix of some type (no idea his breed. He's an old man and we adopted him. His foster family didn't know his breed.)

Do you like every person? Of course not.

I love Maika, my INXX clever, loyal brown tabby/possible Bengal mix, but I simply like Jeremy, my ESFP, mentally slow, needy, smothering cat.

I take care to treat them equally.

If I had Michael's money, I would hoard Rough Collies, German Shepherds, and reject cats.

Quality relationships.

I don't see the point in other pets, Furry moochers.
After careful consideration, I also would prefer to have a dog to any other pet.

Reactions: Free
I don't understand why people keep pets that don't want relationships with humans and have to live in cages or tanks. Just let them live in the wild.

I don't actually despise any pet. It's owners who pick wholly inappropriate pets. This can range from pets that are purchased through black market exotic species dealers (a lot of hedgehogs, large cats and exotic reptiles, for example) to animals like large/strong dog breeds whom the owner forces to live in tiny apartments etc. In spite of the whole "save the Pit Bull" movement, which is sweet and touching, I am sometimes pretty horrified at the judgement of these owners. Never have I heard of a deadly Shihtzu or Golden Retriever attack, while lethal Pit Bull attacks are frequent. Any dog breed that needs a special pry bar to release the death grip of its jaw, is scary. So yes, I question the judgment of Pit owners who think it's just fine and dandy to strut these animals around heavily populated areas and routinely expose them to children. I'm a dog lover, by the way and one of my other dogs was attacked by a Pit mix of some kind. As per usual, the owner was a tiny, ill prepared female who was super proud to have a "rescue Pitty." I ended up throwing myself on top of my dog, at which point a passerby managed to kick it off my back long enough to be restrained. The only reason this even worked is because the dog was still not fully grown. It was literally a potential lethal puppy/teen dog. So yep, I'm sick of owners who choose to keep Pit Bulls. I don't think they should be pets, even though I am well aware that many people keep them without incident and enjoy them. I feel bad that breeds like this are perpetuated by irresponsible humans. It's not the animal's fault, but it doesn't make me like them as pets any better.

@PintoBean - Same thing happened to our dog when he was younger, but the attack dog was a gigantic, mastiff-sized, fluffy beast. My dog is a larger breed, too, but much smaller than the attacker. My SO threw himself onto our dog to save him, too. The attack dog was trying to open his intestines. The boyfriend of the dog's owner grabbed the attack dog and it started biting him.
I know jumping in to save our dogs isn't wise, but we can't let our dogs die. :(

Once I encountered a couple who admitted their dog was not friendly, and could potentially attack my dog, but their dog was off-leash. Neither person tried to stop the dog from approaching mine, and the dog was already growling and in an attack stance. My SO had my dog on leash, so I grabbed the other dog by the collar because the people with the growling dog were doing nothing to prevent the attack, and the woman who was doing all the talking just looked weak and defeated. The woman said, "Don't touch him! He definitely bites people!"
That dog needed to be kept far away from public places, and should not have been rescued by that couple. They were afraid of their own dog. Yikes.

Reactions: Free and PintoBean
@Asa yep, I had a beautiful Russian Borzoi take a bite out of my thigh. And he was being playful! The owner immediately blamed me because my dog was on a leash, but his weren't. So that made his dog bit me?! Anyway, I think any strong dog with a bad owner has the potential to do a lot of damage. But the statistics on Pitt bulls really are scary.
1375133_581730008559780_557176840_n.jpg

Reactions: Faye, Free and Asa
@PintoBean – I'm not anti pit by any means, but irresponsible breeding does create dogs with problems, and pits have been irresponsibly bred for a long time. I'm anti-backyard breeding, and that includes people who just let their dogs breed w/ any dog and contribute to the unwanted pet population. Unfortunately, not every shelter dog will make a good pet, regardless of breed, because of personality through breeding, personal experiences, or both.

Reactions: Free and PintoBean
Michelle Obama.....

Reactions: SuperManda and the