Domestic Abuse | INFJ Forum

Domestic Abuse

S

Shai Gar

What I don't understand is why those women who get beat every single day by their husbands stay with them. I really don't get it..

If you ask me they need a bloody good slap.

What I don't understand is why those women who get beat every single day by their husbands stay with them. I really don't get it..

If you ask me they need a bloody good slap.

Fear. If a man beats a woman when she stays, imagine what he may do if she leaves.

damnit. I wanted to see how long until someone figured it out, so i removed my post. crap.

damnit. I wanted to see how long until someone figured it out, so i removed my post. crap.
I think it was quite obvious with the 'I think they need a bloody slap..'
If you want to you can delete all the posts made in this thread and we'll pretend it never happened? :$

I think it was quite obvious with the 'I think they need a bloody slap..'
If you want to you can delete all the posts made in this thread and we'll pretend it never happened? :$

I once asked my mum about whether I should throw out my old school books, she looked at me and said "why destroy history". I don't throw any peices of paper/delete documents now o_0

I once asked my mum about whether I should throw out my old school books, she looked at me and said "why destroy history". I don't throw any peices of paper/delete documents now o_0

That's my problem too. :(

The only problem I ever had was not returning math books out of laziness. Man do I hate math. I think I have a history school book too that I 'borrowed'. hehe...

I found an interesting video on the subject.

[YOUTUBE]_dnPRb99vfw[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Willful ignorance on serious societal problems is hilarious.
Not.