divine feminine - awakened masculine | INFJ Forum

divine feminine - awakened masculine

"The need to explain how one got from point A to point B."

^This is particularly useful in a world where deception is possible.

It's all fine and dandy to claim that there is this feminine force and that it should be trusted.

I am not in disagreement with this.

If anything, I'm not willing to assume that everyone who claims to be using their intuition is not acting to manipulate others.

Furthermore, I don't know if they define "intuition" in the sense of "iNtuition". If they do, I rely heavily on mine.

The objectifying mechanism, if I can call it that, is used to analyse when one must act. Considering an infinite number of possibilities simultaneously is something I can do, however, and it requires little to no conscious analysis.

EDIT: This is a romantic line... "Baby, you know what, I’m carrying so much anger right now from work today, and I would love if we could come together and consciously transmute it."

Agapooka

Last edited:
"The need to explain how one got from point A to point B."

^This is particularly useful in a world where deception is possible.

It's all fine and dandy to claim that there is this feminine force and that it should be trusted.

I am not in disagreement with this.

If anything, I'm not willing to assume that everyone who claims to be using their intuition is not acting to manipulate others.

Furthermore, I don't know if they define "intuition" in the sense of "iNtuition". If they do, I rely heavily on mine.

The objectifying mechanism, if I can call it that, is used to analyse when one must act. Considering an infinite number of possibilities simultaneously is something I can do, however, and it requires little to no conscious analysis.

EDIT: This is a romantic line... "Baby, you know what, I

That woman has basically said what modern psychology states but reads it using sexism toward males. | am sick of neo-feminists wanting men to basically give up been men (the getting rid of fantasies bit was ridiculous) and be husks only for function. What happened to wanting 'equality'?
As far as what it teaches, its a very watered down cognitive behavioral therapy exercise.

Reactions: This
What I’ve noticed when talking to men is that they assume they already know women.
I noticed the same about you, author.

As for the rest, it makes no sense to me. I haven't found anything I agree with there.

In particular I dislike the exaltation of sexuality, binary gender, and especially the (ridiculous) generalizations about genders, and what we should aspire to just because we're a woman or a man.

and to support women in realizing and understanding the beauty, joy and the exquisiteness of being a woman. Most women end up totally abandoning the feminine before they even see it, during puberty. Our attitude on the planet presently is, just forget the feminine. Go straight for the masculine. Basically, the men are men and the women are too. And as a result, we’re losing something of major importance to our survival.

Last edited:
Did the author really just say compare masculine sexual energy to a ball of muscles?

to be honest if anything I've seen the opposite of what this woman is stating in any feminism past the first wave. (Which is a wave I'm strongly in support of). This woman essentially said you can live without the masculine sexual but not without the feminine sexual which is in my opinion ridiculous, It's a yin yang one can not survive without the other.

Now I may be wrong because I didn't finish the article however I didn't feel like finishing it by the time I got to this point.

"because any man that understands knows that the way of the woman is a thousand times more powerful than the way of the man."

I think I see the point but quite frankly I found the article nothing short of misandrist.

[MENTION=3255]Sali[/MENTION] ... I didn't see anything about a ball of muscles...
and it's a man being interviewed here.
try reading the rest of the interview.

"I’m opening a door for a man to start to be present with a woman and know what it feels like to be making love to her twenty four hours a day seven days a week, just in how he moves through the room, how he utilizes his energy, how he walks, everything that he’s doing in light of how the woman’s perception is so dispersed. Everything that he does in a room is impacting on her and having some influence and impact on her energetically. So the more that he becomes aware of the energy world, the more that he moves through the world and moves in and around women as though his very movement is making love to them. Given this awareness, the woman feels more loved, nurtured and safe. They start to really enjoy and appreciate being a woman because of the way the men around them are moving– it is bringing up some of the most exquisite textures and feelings and sensibilities in them that have not been a part of our society."

I'll have to read it again [MENTION=963]myself[/MENTION], Admittedly I tried to read it while at the same time measuring face frame pieces for something I'm working on and it didn't have my full attention.

The ball of muscles reference had to do with the comparison of men to the sympathetic nervous system. I also think perception has more to do with the person than their gender.

Edit: I've gotten to the second half of the article, and never mind.

Last edited:
life is for living and loving

dont forget that everything we do has significance

the way you think, feel, act, will come back to you

the way we interact with the environment, the way we direct energy...
there is a reaction for every action

man and woman need each other
man is built to support and protect, to love and express this love
what would a man be without a woman?

life is for living and loving

dont forget that everything we do has significance

the way you think, feel, act, will come back to you

the way we interact with the environment, the way we direct energy...
there is a reaction for every action

man and woman need each other
man is built to support and protect, to love and express this love
what would a man be without a woman?

I agree with you, from my stand as a woman.

But my stand as a human must also be, what, then, would a woman be without a man?

It's a two-way street, and too often people only think of one extreme or the other.

Both the masculine and feminine qualities are way out of whack. But only working on one of the two will do little other than continue negativity.

Also, from my point of view, too often women fall into the trap of thinking of men as "protectors"... well... that's the role we've told them they must fill, when in reality, every human has all of these qualities in them, and society tells us which we are to bear for the world to see, and which are to be repressed.

I am so pissed off my response was deleted.

Two things:

1. I think that masculine energy and feminine energy can be possessed by members of both sexes.

2. In light of this, and in light of the fact that many women do seem to be caught in the 'man' way of perceiving, both men and women should be encouraged to explore this kind of energy.

Last, I think the author is a moron in presuming that the 'man' way of thinking cannot be in harmony with the 'woman' way of thinking and that men need to just take women on their authority.

I think everyone can utilize both 'feminine' and 'masculine' energy, and that the world would be a better place if they did.

Many women do seem to be just as bad as men about being receptive, empathetic, 'feminine', etc. A wide array of cosmetics and clothing do not make the woman a woman.

dont forget that everything we do has significance...

What do you mean by this? Little I've done has been significant. In my opinion, if you accomplish one significant thing in life, you've done well.

significance!

every breath you take and everything you feel
your consciousness, your awareness, your ability to choose
the collection of atoms/cells/neurons that we are all swimming in

some of us get something out of it
we find that existence is significant

Reactions: CorLeonis