did God create the universum (Stephen Hawking) | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

did God create the universum (Stephen Hawking)

@muir

I love your conspiracy theorist mind. The world needs people like you; people who are fascinated by the unknown, pioneers.

Thanks man

I just think people should question things more

It really is a murky world....i don't have all the answers but i am looking for them

This is true. Stephen Hawking's theories are mostly unproven which is why, despite his fame, he has not won a Nobel Prize.

Nitpicking: theories are used to explain facts and do not need to be 'proven.' The theory of evolution explains the fact of evolution, for instance. Theories are higher than facts because they explain facts.

Also, Nobel Prizes don't count for shit. Obama won a Nobel Prize. It's all politics.

Too much is assumed.

As long as we fail to acknowledge the existence of God, nothing will make sense.

Self-worship is what we have turned to because
man has determined that nothing matters
except for what we want to do.

Without God, we must convince ourselves that this vast living universe is
essentially just a playground for us mammals at the top of the food chain.

Without God it is nothing more and nothing less than a meaningless existence.
Meaning is nowhere to be found. You are responsible to make it 'mean' whatever you like...

(greatly restraining myself ...I could write on this all night)

Reactions: tfg345i4u5lw
power, knowledge and every self-serving thing has always been seductive...
...but what good is it to gain the world? Manifest anything you want... ok, but then what?

I agree that We are here to learn, but why is it so?

Where does unconditional love come from, and who wants us to learn it?

[MENTION=963]myself[/MENTION]
Its not about gaining the world, its about gaining a comprehension, an understanding and appreciation of our ability to create, and the effect/affect we have on ourselves and each other. Every single thought, emotional, attitude, belief and expectation create our individual reality, and together our collective reality. We are learning about the power and impact of our thoughts and actions through the physical manifestations we create on this physical world. This physical world is governed by a set of rules that limits our power and creates a safer environment for us to experiment and learn. We are learning the effect our creative power has on ourselves, each other and this planet as a whole. Humanity is a project that we are all partcipating in. Other planes or dimmensions of existance are not as limited as ours, and are much more free- in these other dimensions your thoughts become reality immediately, similar to the world we experience in our subconsious when we lucid dream.

We are here to learn because we want to, and because we want to develp our conciosuness/spirit. We are all One, yet each part of the One is wholly unique and individual. At the foundation we are all love, and Love is is the Source and the greatest creative power we have. We are all children of God, All that is, The Gestalt, the universe, or however else you want to define it. We were created out of Love and we have all been blessed with the capacity to create. Because we are all One, the most powerful thing we can learn is to Love and to connect with each other. When we are connected in Love, we can create anything, and our creations are harmonious and beneficial to all.

Love is everything. If each individual on this planet had unconditional love there would not be any conflicts or problems. It is also the hardest thing to learn on this plane because we are so blinded by our egos. One we learn to completely accept ourselves, stop defending and attacking, stop acting out of fear, and trying to protect or embellish ourselves, then we can learn to love oursleves. And when we can learn to love ourselves, we can learn how to love others. Then we can learn to communicate and connect with others, freely and harmoniously. Real love, unconditional love can never be selfish. So it is never about trying to advance yourself or compete with others, rather, it means that as long as one spirit hasnt experienced love than we have all collectively failed. Everyones interest and wellbeing is our own, and each spirit is equally vaild, significant, worthy of love and has unlimited potential. There is no evil, only learning, forgiveness and Love. We come here to test ourselves and to learn Love on this plane.

Reactions: muir
Nitpicking: theories are used to explain facts and do not need to be 'proven.' The theory of evolution explains the fact of evolution, for instance. Theories are higher than facts because they explain facts.

The difference between the theory of evolution or the theory of gravity for instance, and the theories that theoretical physicists propose nowadays is that evolution and gravity make predictions that are easily tested. "If I drop the ball it should fall." "If we put these helmet-flies in an environment with no predators and little food their protective helmets should disappear after several generations because they cost a lot of calories to maintain."

Theories about things going on at the event horizon make predictions that will only ever be observed in the future if ever.

Its not about gaining the world, its about gaining a comprehension, an understanding and appreciation of our ability to create, and the effect/affect we have on ourselves and each other. Every single thought, emotional, attitude, belief and expectation create our individual reality, and together our collective reality. We are learning about the power and impact of our thoughts and actions through the physical manifestations we create on this physical world. This physical world is governed by a set of rules that limits our power and creates a safer environment for us to experiment and learn. We are learning the effect our creative power has on ourselves, each other and this planet as a whole. Humanity is a project that we are all partcipating in. Other planes or dimmensions of existance are not as limited as ours, and are much more free- in these other dimensions your thoughts become reality immediately, similar to the world we experience in our subconsious when we lucid dream.

We are here to learn because we want to, and because we want to develp our conciosuness/spirit. We are all One, yet each part of the One is wholly unique and individual. At the foundation we are all love, and Love is is the Source and the greatest creative power we have. We are all children of God, All that is, The Gestalt, the universe, or however else you want to define it. We were created out of Love and we have all been blessed with the capacity to create. Because we are all One, the most powerful thing we can learn is to Love and to connect with each other. When we are connected in Love, we can create anything, and our creations are harmonious and beneficial to all.

Love is everything. If each individual on this planet had unconditional love there would not be any conflicts or problems. It is also the hardest thing to learn on this plane because we are so blinded by our egos. One we learn to completely accept ourselves, stop defending and attacking, stop acting out of fear, and trying to protect or embellish ourselves, then we can learn to love oursleves. And when we can learn to love ourselves, we can learn how to love others. Then we can learn to communicate and connect with others, freely and harmoniously. Real love, unconditional love can never be selfish. So it is never about trying to advance yourself or compete with others, rather, it means that as long as one spirit hasnt experienced love than we have all collectively failed. Everyones interest and wellbeing is our own, and each spirit is equally vaild, significant, worthy of love and has unlimited potential. There is no evil, only learning, forgiveness and Love. We come here to test ourselves and to learn Love on this plane.

What is there to learn if evil does not exist?

How can we know love and forgiveness if there is no right or wrong?

What is there to learn if evil does not exist?

How can we know love and forgiveness if there is no right or wrong?

There is Love to learn, true connection with others, who we really are, our strengths and weakness so that we can purify ourselves further, challengive our ego with the power of our spirit and Love, all the variety and depth of life and experience, all the secrets of the universe that we live in, how our thoughts, attitudes, beliefs and expectations define and create our reality, how to manage our power, how to learn from our mistakes ,how to understand the consequences of our thoughts and actions, how to work /use creative power with others, how to invest into and nuture the next generation of souls, to learn responsiblity and self awareness, to really test and challenge ourselves to be the best people we can be.

There is no good and evil, but there is certainly effective and ineffective behaviour, healthy and unhealthy, creative and destructive. True 'evil' is nothing more than fear, ignorance, hate, self centredness, apathy and laziness. It is the lack of knowledge, strength and Love. We can know Love and Forgiveness because these are inherenet in God's nature and in our own. We are not here to battle each other or with demons. We have no enemies here, only friends. The only thing we are fighting against is our ego, and our fears. At the heart of every thought and action we can either choose fear or love. Fear strengthens the ego and weakens the spirit, and Love weakens the ego and strengthens the spirit. When we are ready, we also have to learn to love, accept and forgive our ego, as the ego is simply a character that we can use to learn with. We can forgive and accept our ego, heal it and not allow it to rule our lives. We can learn from everything, and the ultimate lesson is always love.

We were not created by a cruel venegeful god that is fearful, angry and jealous, and wants to reward and punish us like little children, and wants us to submit like complete sheep and not think for ourselves. No! That is the narrative of human cultures and civilisations that seek to control their population with fear and keep them in line. All these people trying to scare us with stories of demons and evil just so they can maintain power of us because they are ignorant and they dont know Love. There is no Love in that narrative, only fear and reward. We should be the best people we can be so we can be the best people we can be, not so we earn a reward of avoid punishment. We learn though our experience, how we affect ourselves and each other. The state of the world right now is a testament to everything we have achieved and failed together as a people, humanity, a community of souls. Clearly there is much room for improvement, we have much more to learn, and our egos are strong, but we will get there. All we need is Love and to invest into the next generation- and not just your own children but your neighbours children as well. Life is very simple- Love your neighbour as yourself, and love your neighbours children as your own.

We can create a kingdom of Heaven on this earth. Most of us fail to realise the absolute stunning wonder and sheer beauty of the planet we live on because we walk around with our eyes and hearts closed. We live in an amazing place and life is full of wonderful potential and opportunities. To be here is a blessing and we should be grateful, not resentful for. This isnt just some prison we need to escape, this is a place where we can live, love, create and learn. It so easy to get caught up in our egos and fears, and start seeing others as enemies and become overly concerned with material security. But material security is just an illusion that we build out of our fears. If we could just have faith and Love, we would need to worry about shelter, food and clothes. The material world is something that we get caught in because we have no concept or experience of Faith, and what it means to trust in the universe. All these things are just tackydistractions, manifestations of the fears of our egos. They are all unecessary. We dont need to hoard anything! There is more than enough for us to share. It is our lesson to learn to share. Your hunger and pain is the same as mine, to help myself, I must help you, to heal myself, I must help you heal yourself. We can live in harmony with each and this planet, it will provide for us and we will live in a heaven that we have been able to create on this planet. And then our souls will be purified, strong and knowledgeable enough to move on from this realm into other more dymamic and less restrictive environments, where we can joyfully learn and create with each other, with the knowledge that all creation has consequences and power sould be used wisely and responisbily.

[MENTION=4956]Asarya[/MENTION] I know where you are coming from... I've spent plenty time there myself...

You are describing a part of the truth but it is not the whole truth.

You speak of the purified soul, of healing, knowledge, creation, wisdom, responsibility...
yet you maintain that evil does not exist and you say there is absolutely no judgement...

hmm

[MENTION=4956]Asarya[/MENTION] I know where you are coming from... I've spent plenty time there myself...

You are describing a part of the truth but it is not the whole truth.

You speak of the purified soul, of healing, knowledge, creation, wisdom, responsibility...
yet you maintain that evil does not exist and you say there is absolutely no judgement...

hmm

I do not know the whole truth. I have only seen and felt glimpses of parts. There is much I do not know. I am seeking the truth, and I am hesitant to share information about this until I have some certainty, because I do not want to mislead myself or anyone else. I couldnt bear that.

What I think (but i dont know- this part is all hazy for me), is that each individual judges themselves after we die. We are shown our entire life, through many different perspectives, from the eyes of others, and we are shown how we have effected and affected other people. We judge oursleves harshly, and most of us would fall mad by the gravity of how we have acted and the selfish and destructive nature of our actions, but we are supported by the unconditional love of God, and billions of other spirits while we stand on trial. Im some of my dreams Ive seen this happening where spirits are reading from a great book (similar to the one in Revelations), and the other time I saw it as almost sitting in a classroom seeing a very fancy Overhead projector presentation (it was in 3d, yet not- made no sense and was difficult to understand). Although there is so much love to support us, it is still horrible for most us to experience this judgement. We may be ignorant while we are here, but we are not on the next plane and the knowledge of our actions and thoughts is very painful to bear, especially the ways we have hurt oursleves and each other. The pain is real and is felt by all. And it is also forgiven and absolved in Love. The purpose of this judgement is not to feel bad and punish ourselves, although many individuals do take some kind of voluntary punishment, but it is so that we can learn from our experience and our mistakes. Each experience brings us growth and knowledge- and the end goal is always to learn Love. This is very valuable, and the point is learning, not reward and punishment. We play a very active and directive role in the personal development of our spirit. There is some degree of voluntary karma- but i dont understand that part yet, but I dont think its works the way Ive read in some religious texts.

This is why experience and mistakes are so important, so that we can learn from them, in this life and the next. The suffering of an individual hurts us all. Suffering is of no use unless there is learning. Every time we see someone suffering, the rest of us have the opportunity to help them, and learn through that experience. God does not create the pain and destruction in our lives, nor do demons, it is us as individuals and as a collective, the manifestations of our thoughts and beliefs. This is why the concept of self responsibility is so important- so we dont just feel like pawns in game where we have no direction and no control over our cirumstances. We are not helpless or at the mercy of the universe. We are capabale of taking control over our circumstances and walking the direction we choose. We can always ask God for help, and we will recieve help. We can not bargain with God and use this connection for selfish ends. Our intentions must be pure and come from a place of love. We always ahve a choice between fear and Love

Reactions: muir
God was busy that day. The universe showed up and god was too lazy to down us. Now what do we do.