Death throes of liberal America. | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Death throes of liberal America.

Fine, if that's how you feel, I'll let you off the hook if you have an inkling, even the slightest notion of the full picture.

I'll wait
I certainly do and more so than many people. However there is more than one full picture. Some reside within the realm of reality while others scramble up the clif of nothingness only to fail and fall back into oblivion.
So I could guess all day at the big picture you are talking about, all year for that matter. I'm not inclined to do this though.

@Icedream you'll soon learn that Event Horizon has no idea what he is talking about and that he is filled with nothing more than baseless opinions which have been injected into his brain by FOX News. You can't reason with him, either. The more likely the other side introduces facts and valid points to challenge him, the more desperately he clings to his beliefs. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a thing. It's mostly pointless to try to engage, so we just let him spout off like one of our nutty uncles at Thanksgiving dinner.

Last edited:
Almost a hundred posts and liberals are still a thing. Just sayin.
Yes. I'm thinking the way to resolve the problem is through the education system. If schools start teaching things like oh say.... actual history and have students focus on facts and critical thinking we'd soon be free of the problem. Well not soon...but sooner than later.

@Icedream you'll soon learn that Event Horizon has no idea what he is talking about and that he is filled with nothing more than baseless opinions which have been injected into his brain by FOX News. You can't reason with him, either. The more likely the other side introduces facts and valid points to challenge him, the more desperately he clings to his beliefs. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a thing. It's mostly pointless to try to engage, so we just let him spout off like one of our nutty uncles at Thanksgiving dinner.
I see that now

wow... just ... wow... okay... instead, how about you try me instead... but I warn you I may disagree <good diss though>

1. ““”̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿’̿’̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿’““ I don't play nice <sometimes>

2. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I don't like tables

3. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ I'm very proud of the fact I don't like tables....

5. I love a good debate... so although dissing is hella fun... lets get too it... I have other things to do :)

E.G.

Reactions: Wyote
wow... just ... wow... okay... instead, how about you try me instead... but I warn you I may disagree <good diss though>

1. ““”̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿’̿’̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿’““ I don't play nice <sometimes>

2. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I don't like tables

3. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ I'm very proud of the fact I don't like tables....

5. I love a good debate... so although dissing is hella fun... lets get too it... I have other things to do :)

E.G.
Well if you put together a coherent post, maybe.

Well if you put together a coherent post, maybe.

I apologize I'm limited most times by my tech... and my information unfortunately comes out like a firehose... my bad ... I'll understand if you don't want to come out to play ... ಥ_ಥ

oh and... Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.
You are new and maybe you haven't lurked here very long. I haven't had any interaction with you but you're interested in arguing with me or debating. Seems like you're eager for attention. Ok, what do you want to talk about then?

You are new and maybe you haven't lurked here very long. I haven't had any interaction with you but you're interested in arguing with me or debating. Seems like you're eager for attention. Ok, what do you want to talk about then?

I see how you would think that... but actually I'm just really excited to be amongst what I can only assume are my peers, who enjoy going as deep into the data as I do... and maybe ... just maybe I'll learn something profound from assemblage of my peers. It has been a very long time since any one has surprised me... <excluding yesterday.. thank you milktoast and Wyote> ... to be honest ... I want to meet a group of people who are open to new Ideas... and have contrary opinions and discuss them in a cool manner... if they find that their information is flawed... admit it.... honestly when ever I discuss philosophy or politics with someone for the first time... I try my hardest to find away to agree with them right of the bat... even if I only partially agree... so I can convince myself that I can do it and to show the other person that I am open to their ideas and opinions... I will try to find some common ground to work from.... but I have to do it within the parameters of truth... which is difficult because truth is a 3 edged blade... I really want to hear your opinion on the topic ... and I really want it to be contrary from mine and I really want to do your best to convince me of your opinion and I really want you to be open to what I have to say.... as for a topic... how about economics?

I hear the bond market is about to flat line, stockmarket will drop soon after that, cause interest rates to rise and possibly go into hyperinflation. Further, the US dollar is getting clubbed like a baby seal from a reserve currency point of view which is going to have drastic repercussions for the US as a whole... Saudi Arabia is considering going all in with Russia/China and One belt / One road initiative, which trades Oil for Gold instead of the Petro dollar.

Any thoughts? <singsongy> I would really like to hear them....

E.G.

@Emanuel Goldstein I'm not very knowledgeable about economics, so I don't think I can offer a very stimulating conversation there. Hopefully someone else here can discuss that topic with you. If you started a thread I'm sure others would enter and I'd follow along. Sorry!

Reactions: Littlelissa
@Emanuel Goldstein I'm not very knowledgeable about economics, so I don't think I can offer a very stimulating conversation there. Hopefully someone else here can discuss that topic with you. If you started a thread I'm sure others would enter and I'd follow along. Sorry!

No problem... lets start with your favourite topic? I'm game... and If I don't know i'll learn. I like being at a disadvantage... you learn more and faster... and can learn humility... the ultimate trifecta.... <just don't ask me about make-up or fashion... and the like... I do have a passing familiarity... but ... not that interesting>

E.G.