Death throes of liberal America. | INFJ Forum

Death throes of liberal America.

Eventhorizon

Permanently relocated
Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ
To start I want to highlight that a Republican just won Montana (a known liberal safe haven) AFTER assaulting a liberal reporter.

America seems to be saying enough of the lies and fake news. Give us our country back.

To start I want to highlight that a Republican just won Montana (a known liberal safe haven) AFTER assaulting a liberal reporter.

America seems to be saying enough of the lies and fake news. Give us our country back.

Okay....it is not a “liberal safe haven”.
It has been a consistently red state who hasn’t elected a Democrat for 23 years.
Now who is spreading “fake news”?
Your statement is full of shit.
And there is a good chance he will still have to face the music for his wrestling moves and short temper.
It was the testimony of a FOX NEWS reporter that backed up the claims that the reporter acted appropriately and did nothing wrong.

"America seems to be saying enough of the lies and fake news. Give us our country back.”

Firstly, who stole it from you, and what right do you have more than anyone else to express their political opinion, views, life?
Secondly, it’s not America saying it...it’s me....you are lying in your post (fake news), unless you are just ignorant to the fact that this is a deep red state and you are just full of it.

Just wanted to “highlight” the facts for you.

Okay....it is not a “liberal safe haven”.
It has been a consistently red state who hasn’t elected a Democrat for 23 years.
Now who is spreading “fake news”?
Your statement is full of shit.
And there is a good chance he will still have to face the music for his wrestling moves and short temper.
It was the testimony of a FOX NEWS reporter that backed up the claims that the reporter acted appropriately and did nothing wrong.

"America seems to be saying enough of the lies and fake news. Give us our country back.”

Firstly, who stole it from you, and what right do you have more than anyone else to express their political opinion, views, life?
Secondly, it’s not America saying it...it’s me....you are lying in your post (fake news), unless you are just ignorant to the fact that this is a deep red state and you are just full of it.

Just wanted to “highlight” the facts for you.
:m040:

Montana (a known liberal safe haven

Unless you can provide evidence for this atrocity of a claim, your theory of what America is saying amounts to nothing more than time wasted that could've been better spent ejaculating on my pillow...

"Montana
Montana is more polarized than many Republican states, as rural areas remain largely conservative while urban areas are becoming increasingly liberal. Many blue collar jobs in Montana have been affected by factory closings and other economic problems, causing disillusionment with liberal labor unions and other Democratic institutions. Montana is also home to many older voters and Evangelicals, two groups that tend to vote Republican."

*I don't know anything about Montana. I just wanted to tell everyone that I jack off on my pillow.

Unless you can provide evidence for this atrocity of a claim, your theory of what America is saying amounts to nothing more than time wasted that could've been better spent ejaculating on my pillow...

"Montana
Montana is more polarized than many Republican states, as rural areas remain largely conservative while urban areas are becoming increasingly liberal. Many blue collar jobs in Montana have been affected by factory closings and other economic problems, causing disillusionment with liberal labor unions and other Democratic institutions. Montana is also home to many older voters and Evangelicals, two groups that tend to vote Republican."

*I don't know anything about Montana. I just wanted to tell everyone that I jack off on my pillow.
Montana is a lot like Oregon in that the city populations tend to be liberal while the ranch land areas are conservative. This leads to some interesting conflicts. City populations more high populated per square mile. Neither understanding the way the other lives.
Wank off on your pillow... colorful. I could have done never hearing that but it's nice to know you are getting some action from something that can't move or speak. I suspect this may even be a challenge for you.

I suspect this may even be a challenge for you

Truth is, I'm bored with banging things that have a pulse. What really sucks is when I lay down to go to sleep before the yogurt dries. Do you know how uncomfortable it is to peel a crusty pillow off your face?

city populations tend to be liberal while the ranch land areas are conservative

This is true. It also doesn't make Montana a "known liberal safe haven."

Truth is, I'm bored with banging things that have a pulse. What really sucks is when I lay down to go to sleep before the yogurt dries. Do you know how uncomfortable it is to peel a crusty pillow off your face?

This is true. It also doesn't make Montana a "known liberal safe haven."
Is it possible my definition of a liberal safe haven does not coincide with every person's definition ? Much like there are 45,000 different denominations of Christianity each believing the others will go to hell.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Is it possible my definition of a liberal safe haven does not coincide with every person's definition ? Much like there are 45,000 different denominations of Christianity each believing the others will go to hell.

I just walked out of a gas station and learned I've had cereal stuck in my beard all morning...

Accuracy with words and definitions is important for understanding in communication.

I just walked out of a gas station and learned I've had cereal stuck in my beard all morning...

Accuracy with words and definitions is important for understanding in communication.
Ah! Yes! We agree. Therefore I wonder if my irritation at being called a liar instantly without being asked for clarification first can be better understood.
Beyond that let me share the following.

There was an apple.
- or-
There was a beautifully polished apple sitting in the cool breeze so tantalizing God itself reached from the heavens and removed any vestige of it from the earth.

What captures your attention?

What captures your attention?

That you're trying to teach me a lesson. Stop it.

If you are presenting an argument, does it not make sense that you should make sure your definitions match that of your audience so they are not expected to ask for clarification after every sentence, especially since your audience is not aware of the need to clarify your meaning?

That you're trying to teach me a lesson. Stop it.

If you are presenting an argument, does it not make sense that you should make sure your definitions match that of your audience so they are not expected to ask for clarification after every sentence, especially since your audience is not aware of the need to clarify your meaning?
Perhaps the fake indignation then? My god I hope it's fake anyway.
I don't understand why I have to be so ridged in my statements here when no one else is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Perhaps it's the dismissal of others ideas and opinions without solid evidence? Maybe not. At least I picked the cereal out of my beard.

Are you saying you believe in God now?
Define what you think "God" is. It's possible.

Haven't you ever wanted to name a dog "My god"?
No my God! Sit my God. Don't crap there my god!

Reactions: James

The reporter was wearing glasses EH. Is nothing sacred anymore ? ;) I know I'm old fashioned.. But when I grew up there were basically 2 rules.

1) Don't hit girls
2) Don't hit guys with glasses.

@Milktoast Bandit use a sock like a normal person you weirdo. :)