Death throes of liberal America. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Death throes of liberal America.

Liberal Thug Thinks He Got Away With Assaulting Trump Supporter – Then Gets SHOCK Of His Life
written by Mr. Conservative on Apr 21, 2017

Share This StorySHARE
During a pro-Trump rally in Berkeley, California last weekend, a gang of liberals descended on our president’s supporters and viciously assaulted them.

Chilling video footage shows Donald Trump supporter Sean Stiles get hit over the head with a bicycle lock by a masked liberal Antifa thug. The liberal assumed he’d gotten away with this vicious crime, but he learned the hard way that he greatly underestimated the intelligence of Trump supporters.

Mad World News reported that within four days, users of the message board 4Chan were able to identify the thug as Diablo Valley College philosophy professor Eric Clanton. They did this by matching up Clanton’s facial features with those of the partially-masked attacker.

2017.04.21-12.46-mrconservativeblog-58f9ff2bb2741-600x631.jpg

Once they had his identity, the internet users hacked into Clanton’s Amazon account and found that he had just bought 14 bike locks with one day shipping.

/pol/ hacked into Amazon account of AntiFa Rioter who beat people w/ bikelock, Eric Clanton.

They sent him 14 bikelocks w/ 1-day shipping. pic.twitter.com/q9lBQqYX1t

— /pol/ News Network (@polNewsNet) April 20, 2017

Once Clanton’s identity came out, Stiles announced that he would move forward with charges against him. Without the efforts of these internet users, Stiles never would have gotten justice.

Let us hope that all violent offenders like this are brought to justice and thrown in prison. - eh

Liberal Thug Thinks He Got Away With Assaulting Trump Supporter – Then Gets SHOCK Of His Life

written by Mr. Conservative on Apr 21, 2017

Share This StorySHARE
During a pro-Trump rally in Berkeley, California last weekend, a gang of liberals descended on our president’s supporters and viciously assaulted them.

Chilling video footage shows Donald Trump supporter Sean Stiles get hit over the head with a bicycle lock by a masked liberal Antifa thug. The liberal assumed he’d gotten away with this vicious crime, but he learned the hard way that he greatly underestimated the intelligence of Trump supporters.

Mad World News reported that within four days, users of the message board 4Chan were able to identify the thug as Diablo Valley College philosophy professor Eric Clanton. They did this by matching up Clanton’s facial features with those of the partially-masked attacker.

2017.04.21-12.46-mrconservativeblog-58f9ff2bb2741-600x631.jpg

Once they had his identity, the internet users hacked into Clanton’s Amazon account and found that he had just bought 14 bike locks with one day shipping.

/pol/ hacked into Amazon account of AntiFa Rioter who beat people w/ bikelock, Eric Clanton.

They sent him 14 bikelocks w/ 1-day shipping. pic.twitter.com/q9lBQqYX1t

— /pol/ News Network (@polNewsNet) April 20, 2017

Once Clanton’s identity came out, Stiles announced that he would move forward with charges against him. Without the efforts of these internet users, Stiles never would have gotten justice.

Let us hope that all violent offenders like this are brought to justice and thrown in prison. - eh

Oh death throes of LIBERAL america.... sorry I thought this was a death throes of AMERICA thread.... The liberal America thing is just a distraction to eat popcorn to.... apparently they (made ya look)

If you want to know what the distraction is from.... look at the stock market.... then look at the bond market..... then look at you life savings where ever it might be.... ( if you hold it... you don't own it)

E.G.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Oh death throes of LIBERAL america.... sorry I thought this was a death throes of AMERICA thread.... The liberal America thing is just a distraction to eat popcorn to.... apparently they (made ya look)

If you want to know what the distraction is from.... look at the stock market.... then look at the bond market..... then look at you life savings where ever it might be.... ( if you hold it... you don't own it)

E.G.

correction (stupid tablet) if you don't hold it... you don't own it

What s going on Here?
Can anyone deny the Democratic party is imploding as we speak? What with your leader Hill going full on mental and the sharks attacking and all.

What s going on Here?
Can anyone deny the Democratic party is imploding as we speak? What with your leader Hill going full on mental and the sharks attacking and all.

No... rumor is Trump set a trap since before his election... should have 17 indictments soon... the left fell for Trump's rope-a-dope.

Reactions: Wyote
This whole "our side is better than your side" on both the Left and the Right needs to stop, it's fucking obnoxious.

This whole "our side is better than your side" on both the Left and the Right needs to stop, it's fucking obnoxious.

You know it's deliberately provoked right? As it says in the bible ... people are sheep and need a shepherd to lead them... unfortunately it is possible to get a bad shepherd... that's what happened when government took over. Now with control of the gov't, media and money supply they can lead the sheep by the proverbial nose....

But on a more personal note.... can you guys tell me why you are here? Are you INFJ? Oh... and <singsongy> "tell me all your thoughts on God... cause I'd really like to meet her"

E.G. *It's true I don't follow conventional threads... I cannot be contained... mwahaha... unless I get banned... In which case you'd be doing me a favour... :p

Reactions: christmas
Liberals wish for the destruction of America. Either in reconfiguring it or its removal altogether. In that, one side IS better than another.

Liberals wish for the destruction of America. Either in reconfiguring it or its removal altogether. In that, one side IS better than another.

Naw... they just want to make money... so they all work together to their own benefit... they don't WANT the destruction of America... that's their cash cow... why would a virus kill the patient... when it needs to keep them alive to keep themselves alive... it's when the body fights back that things get ugly... but seriously... see my previous post...

Reactions: Eventhorizon
Naw... they just want to make money... so they all work together to their own benefit... they don't WANT the destruction of America... that's their cash cow... why would a virus kill the patient... when it needs to keep them alive to keep themselves alive... it's when the body fights back that things get ugly... but seriously... see my previous post...
Viruses are not smart enough to keep the host alive.

Reactions: Wyote
you must be pretty self satisfied to think only one side is out for the destruction of america. Do your homework on everyone.

I think there are things we can't see, but if you see something I/We don't please feel free to cite your evidence... I'm interested in hearing what you have to say ... and I'm rarely offended in a Philosophical debate because people usually get offensive when trying to make a point... they don't realize that makes people defensive and less inclined to listen to other people... I'm the opposite... I listen closer...

you must be pretty self satisfied to think only one side is out for the destruction of america. Do your homework on everyone.
No. Just intelligent and knowing.

Almost a hundred posts and liberals are still a thing. Just sayin.

No. Just intelligent and knowing.
Fine, if that's how you feel, I'll let you off the hook if you have an inkling, even the slightest notion of the full picture.

I'll wait