Death throes of liberal America. | Page 24 | INFJ Forum

Death throes of liberal America.

Ten thousand posts later I was like...

View attachment 39535
163.gif

By the way, I'm not saying I'm done feuding with anybody. I have problems with both liberals and conservatives because of my principles and I have real issues with absurdities in serious conversations and there's nothing that's ever going to change that. I'm just now aware with what I'm dealing with in this particular case.

By the way, I'm not saying I'm done feuding with anybody. I have problems with both liberals and conservatives because of my principles and I have real issues with absurdities in serious conversations and there's nothing that's ever going to change that. I'm just now aware with what I'm dealing with in this particular case.

I decided to quietly sit back a while ago and just watch your journey. :hug:

163.gif

i'm the only delicious dessert snack either way.
I was the second!

What do you mean by "i'm the only delicious dessert snack"?

; )
Oh and there's that veteran INTP member who's avatar is a stack of pancakes smoking a pipe, I guess he counts... although pancakes aren't really dessert they're breakfast.

Reactions: Skarekrow and hush
You want a civil war? Bring it. Well just get America back that much quicker minus many of those who wish to destroy it.
That or, shut up Holder.

You want a civil war? Bring it. Well just get America back that much quicker minus many of those who wish to destroy it.
That or, shut up Holder.
You are only about 30% maybe. And that's being generous. It won't turn out they way you are expecting, if your civil war wet dreams do come true. That lunatic fringe would get shut down real quick.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
You see. When you take away all the lies and hyporcacy, you have such a small group of communists pretending to be Americans. Holder, Pelosi, Schemer, Obama.... inflating their paper god through us of the dull mass known as the Democratic party. All you have to do is poke holes in the lie and watch it deflate.

Goodbye Al Franken. I told you at the beginning it was never your choice. As usual I am proven correct. The world is simply tired of the sickness embedded deep and in every corner of your party. This is just the very begining with so much more to come. In the mean time let the door hit you really really hard on the way out. Maybe even enough to loosen some teeth.

Goodbye Al Franken. I told you at the beginning it was never your choice. As usual I am proven correct. The world is simply tired of the sickness embedded deep and in every corner of your party. This is just the very begining with so much more to come. In the mean time let the door hit you really really hard on the way out. Maybe even enough to loosen some teeth.

You sound like Antifa

Yeah...though he was replaced by another Democrat.
And...it’s not a partisan issue...there are people on both sides getting in trouble and resigning.

A civil war?
You really want to actually KILL liberals don’t you?
You’re fucking sick in the head and need to see a shrink for serious anti-psychotics.

Can we just go back to discussing only our feelings, books we likes, and posting cat pics like good INFJs do?

Reactions: Skarekrow