Dangerous Strikes | INFJ Forum

Dangerous Strikes

S

Shai Gar

Front Area
Frontal%20Diagram.jpg

1. Bridge of nose: A strike to this area can result in broken bones and disorientation.
2. Temple: A strike to this area can result in disorientation or unconsciousness.
3. Septum: A strike to this area can result in extreme pain, bleeding and disorientation.
4. Front teeth: A strike to this area can result in broken bones and disorientation.
5. Side of jaw: A strike to this area can result in broken bones.
6. Carotid artery: A strike to this area can result in unconsciousness.
7. Larynx: A strike to this area can result in broken bones, permanent damage to the voice or death.
8. Clavicle: A strike to this area can result in broken bones and disabling of the arm.
9. Solar plexus: A strike to this area can disrupt breathing or cause unconsciousness.
10. Floating ribs: A strike to this area can disrupt breathing and result in broken bones, internal injuries and death.
11. Radius bone: A strike to this area can result in numbness to the hand or broken bones.
12. Groin: A strike to this area can result in incapacitating pain, reproductive organ damage (in men) or unconsciousness (in men)
13. Inner thigh: A strike to this area can result in muscle cramping or numbing of the lower leg.
14. Knee: A strike to this area can result in dislocated bones.
15. Instep: A strike to this area can result in dislocated bones.

Back Area

Rear%20Diagram.jpg

16. Base of skull: A strike to this area can result in disorientation or unconsciousness.
17. Fourth cervical vertebra: A strike to this area can result in broken bones, paralysis or death.
18. Third lumbar vertebra: A strike to this area can result in broken bones and paralysis.
19. Kidney: A strike to this area can result in internal injuries and death.
20. Coccyx: A strike to this area can result in broken bones and numbness to the legs.
21. Back of knee: A strike to this area can bend the knee or result in dislocated bones

I got a number 12 once while sparring with a boy who was quite literally half my size. I was on the ground writhing in pain, and the only thing I can remember well is I was happy I had an empty bladder and I had a weird coppery taste in my mouth.

Satya said:
I got a number 12 once while sparring with a boy who was quite literally half my size. I was on the ground writhing in pain, and the only thing I can remember well is I was happy I had an empty bladder and I had a weird coppery taste in my mouth.
Had it happen to me too... Slowly realised it could be modified for use on females as well.

I've read about this in the Tao of Jeet Kune Do.

I threw it in here because It's one of my strategies for remaining pacifist. I'm fit enough, with enough knowledge and practice in "take-down" and killing strikes to be extremely comfortable amongst people larger and stronger than I am. That knowledge is a very calming influence to the general thoughts of Fight or Flight when encountering potential threats. Thought you might appreciate the knowledge... However I'm not sure if it even occurs to you in most circumstances.

ShaiGar said:
I threw it in here because It's one of my strategies for remaining pacifist. I'm fit enough, with enough knowledge and practice in "take-down" and killing strikes to be extremely comfortable amongst people larger and stronger than I am. That knowledge is a very calming influence to the general thoughts of Fight or Flight when encountering potential threats. Thought you might appreciate the knowledge... However I'm not sure if it even occurs to you in most circumstances.

I made a guy cry once by just poking them in their solar plexus. It doesn't take much at all to have the wind knocked out of you. From the few fights I have been in, I have learned that people usually throw tons of undirected punches in a flurry, but it is the one to the solar plexus, kidney, or balls, that usually clenches the fight. And has anyone ever been hit in the nose? I would like to see you not tear up when that happens to ya.

Personally though, I think most fights end up on the ground, so I think that a person needs at least some ground fighting knowledge to be well rounded.

Satya said:
ShaiGar said:

I made a guy cry once by just poking them in their solar plexus. It doesn't take much at all to have the wind knocked out of you. From the few fights I have been in, I have learned that people usually throw tons of undirected punches in a flurry, but it is the one to the solar plexus, kidney, or balls, that usually clenches the fight. And has anyone ever been hit in the nose? I would like to see you not tear up when that happens to ya.

Personally though, I think most fights end up on the ground, so I think that a person needs at least some ground fighting knowledge to be well rounded.
I try and avoid the rolling around on the ground nonsense. Never been dragged down there because I just try to avoid most attacks. I have been hit in the nose and not only did I cry a lot, my nose bled :( (year 1, 2, 3) all the same fecking kid, and all at the same damn sports carnival after I kept calling him Stephen Poopy Pants.

ShaiGar said:
Front Area
Frontal%20Diagram.jpg

1. Bridge of nose: A strike to this area can result in broken bones and disorientation.
2. Temple: A strike to this area can result in disorientation or unconsciousness.
3. Septum: A strike to this area can result in extreme pain, bleeding and disorientation.
4. Front teeth: A strike to this area can result in broken bones and disorientation.
5. Side of jaw: A strike to this area can result in broken bones.
6. Carotid artery: A strike to this area can result in unconsciousness.
7. Larynx: A strike to this area can result in broken bones, permanent damage to the voice or death.
8. Clavicle: A strike to this area can result in broken bones and disabling of the arm.
9. Solar plexus: A strike to this area can disrupt breathing or cause unconsciousness.
10. Floating ribs: A strike to this area can disrupt breathing and result in broken bones, internal injuries and death.
11. Radius bone: A strike to this area can result in numbness to the hand or broken bones.
12. Groin: A strike to this area can result in incapacitating pain, reproductive organ damage (in men) or unconsciousness (in men)
13. Inner thigh: A strike to this area can result in muscle cramping or numbing of the lower leg.
14. Knee: A strike to this area can result in dislocated bones.
15. Instep: A strike to this area can result in dislocated bones.

Back Area

Rear%20Diagram.jpg

16. Base of skull: A strike to this area can result in disorientation or unconsciousness.
17. Fourth cervical vertebra: A strike to this area can result in broken bones, paralysis or death.
18. Third lumbar vertebra: A strike to this area can result in broken bones and paralysis.
19. Kidney: A strike to this area can result in internal injuries and death.
20. Coccyx: A strike to this area can result in broken bones and numbness to the legs.
21. Back of knee: A strike to this area can bend the knee or result in dislocated bones

This is Friggin' awesome!! Sadly, I haven't started wushu yet . . . :(

Never expected to find something like this here. I'm scared now.