@dang Sleight of mind | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

@dang Sleight of mind

I'm more on the lines of mixing the two pills. The purple. You can't simply know one reality without the other and maintain a full understanding of the two. Fall of man lead to perception and perception is deception (funny to hear from a perceiver, but perception can lead to a lot of very terrible conclusions if none at all). It is why I sought to develop Ni within my type in the first place. Otherwise within the knowing of deception...one can easily fall prey to ideas of "truth" per say that are supposed solutions or answers in a world where lies are more accepted and even encouraged within a culture's growing nihilistic tendencies. You can even get lost in that kind of matrix to the extent that a dogma of truth becomes its own lie in itself. Ultimately going back to one's own archetypes and fully trusting those which rest within you, you have a balance of knowing the two realities since on one end, you have the physical and materialistic world that was set for you, and the other is the subjective, more abstract, energetic, and quote "less real" according to what's in front of us, but internally imo is the most real and trustworthy. It just so happens the outside world likes to suppress it and make it less real than what it actually is. There has to be a synthesis of the two. Thoughts?

I'm more on the lines of mixing the two pills. The purple. You can't simply know one reality without the other and maintain a full understanding of the two. Fall of man lead to perception and perception is deception (funny to hear from a perceiver, but perception can lead to a lot of very terrible conclusions if none at all). It is why I sought to develop Ni within my type in the first place. Otherwise within the knowing of deception...one can easily fall prey to ideas of "truth" per say that are supposed solutions or answers in a world where lies are more accepted and even encouraged within a culture's growing nihilistic tendencies. You can even get lost in that kind of matrix to the extent that a dogma of truth becomes its own lie in itself. Ultimately going back to one's own archetypes and fully trusting those which rest within you, you have a balance of knowing the two realities since on one end, you have the physical and materialistic world that was set for you, and the other is the subjective, more abstract, energetic, and quote "less real" according to what's in front of us, but internally imo is the most real and trustworthy. It just so happens the outside world likes to suppress it and make it less real than what it actually is. There has to be a synthesis of the two. Thoughts?

Makes sense. I want to be happy and awake. They are not mutually exclusive, yet very challenging. It is like walking on a tight rope between two towers. You have to be detached and liminal. I think The World card of Tarot captures this goal perfectly. Dancing between two worlds. The culmination of the hero's journey. Be like Samwise Gangee at the end of LOTR. That is happiness. That is being awake. Knowing the truth, yet having inner peace and being fully engaged in the world. I think being a hermit is a mistake and a cop out. I would rather treat my life like a video game and play and explore and just have fun. Sounds simple, but it is once again easier said than done. Waking yourself up is hard enough. But then waking up others is a whole other level of challenge. It is like playing the advanced levels of a video game. I like the idea of a purple pill. But ultimately I think the ideal is to swallow both pills and to digest both of them together. Life is a trip. It is frustrating that so many are so asleep. Grounding this discussion in reality (and conspiracy), what is your take on the recent Orlando massacre? Doesn't seem random to me. Are we now being led to WWIII? I have a feeling this is going to be one crazy hot summer. Remember to wear sunscreen. When the sunlight of truth exposes the lies, don't go mad, just get wise. The first day of summer is coming up soon. Get your shit together lest we end up in ruin. Adios Amigos.

That analogy you gave of taking both pills, that's what I was referring to with the purple pill. Let it slush together. On the note of the Orlando "Massacre", let me just be clear because both the Orlando club one and the Christina Grimmie both occurred in Orlando by no coincidence I should add. In my opinion, what's happening is an attack on Christianity or religion considering Christina was a Christian and sang songs of faith. The elites have been wanting to do away with religion for quite some time and establish one that is universally in accord with their agendas. Christina was a symbolic death to represent they don't want Christianity or traditional religious beliefs allowed to thrive and prosper with their messages and positive examples of in their expression of faith. They needed a situation with someone who is completely "good" and a person who kills and takes out the good for absolutely no apparent rhyme or reason. This way, it gives people something to complain about and seek justice for a quote "senseless" act. Then you have the mass shooting with the club to add on top of the shooting that already took someone out (mind you there have been notes on more than one person involved with that incident), so now people are in an uproar about it. You have the whole world grieving in support and are willing to back behind politicians willing to do something about guns and gun control. This is all a setup for the next act. They won't put Trump in power because he is the one painted in light of the typical conservative stance on allowing people to have their guns. He's the one who they want to paint as the evil guy so everyone runs towards the lesser evil. Hillary is the one who supports the gay rights activists and then is willing to take a more liberal stance on gun control. They are capitalizing on these events to the final passing of Obama's presidency and establish the Anima archetype as the one to nurture everything after the passing of the shadow self. As to set up a problem beforehand, let the people react, and the new president is going to come up with the solution. She's going to be the next one in power regardless of who gets the higher vote. The shooters in both examples were just tools. Hired or controlled by the same crew to commit the act and set everything in motion. Shakespeare's all the world is a stage and everyone are just actors and players. I mean life for the materialistic, mainstream crowd is all about entertainment, what better way than to be participants of their favorite show?

That analogy you gave of taking both pills, that's what I was referring to with the purple pill. Let it slush together. On the note of the Orlando "Massacre", let me just be clear because both the Orlando club one and the Christina Grimmie both occurred in Orlando by no coincidence I should add. In my opinion, what's happening is an attack on Christianity or religion considering Christina was a Christian and sang songs of faith. The elites have been wanting to do away with religion for quite some time and establish one that is universally in accord with their agendas. Christina was a symbolic death to represent they don't want Christianity or traditional religious beliefs allowed to thrive and prosper with their messages and positive examples of in their expression of faith. They needed a situation with someone who is completely "good" and a person who kills and takes out the good for absolutely no apparent rhyme or reason. This way, it gives people something to complain about and seek justice for a quote "senseless" act. Then you have the mass shooting with the club to add on top of the shooting that already took someone out (mind you there have been notes on more than one person involved with that incident), so now people are in an uproar about it. You have the whole world grieving in support and are willing to back behind politicians willing to do something about guns and gun control. This is all a setup for the next act. They won't put Trump in power because he is the one painted in light of the typical conservative stance on allowing people to have their guns. He's the one who they want to paint as the evil guy so everyone runs towards the lesser evil. Hillary is the one who supports the gay rights activists and then is willing to take a more liberal stance on gun control. They are capitalizing on these events to the final passing of Obama's presidency and establish the Anima archetype as the one to nurture everything after the passing of the shadow self. As to set up a problem beforehand, let the people react, and the new president is going to come up with the solution. She's going to be the next one in power regardless of who gets the higher vote. The shooters in both examples were just tools. Hired or controlled by the same crew to commit the act and set everything in motion. Shakespeare's all the world is a stage and everyone are just actors and players. I mean life for the materialistic, mainstream crowd is all about entertainment, what better way than to be participants of their favorite show?

Excellent post. I have recently met some people who have been saying the same thing. Deception is sinister. I also noticed how the event in Orlando preceded the Tony awards. This feels like 9/11 all over again. Predictable and sad. What you are claiming sounds too crazy to be true. That is the point. That is why people can't entertain these alternate possibilities. Psychopaths rule the world. Once you accept this premise, everything else makes much more sense. I could be wrong. But intuitively I think I am right in this matter. What is your hot take on Prince? Was he really a drug addict and a vegan?

No crazy at all. Just the trend leading towards the events to come. But, to the outside, material world and humans product of this material, they have no problems pointing fingers. But, I have no problems breaking them and making a fan that points them all back. The psychopathy that rules this planet is being passed down to the public as to ensure that their agendas go unnoticed. Once humans accept psychopathy and narcissism as a norm, then anything can go. This is the very premise of occult mind control tactics. You make everyone believe the psychopaths are good and healthy, and any criticism against it makes you the bad guy.

Nobody is ever a vegan. Humans harm other humans, humans do things that naturally harm nature and other creatures. Just by honking the horn causes a disturbance and a non-vegan-friendly environment. Whether Prince was a drug addict or not I don't really think is important. What I do find is that the King (You can use Elvis, but Michael Jackson fits this role better), Queen Whitney Huston, and Prince....well...you get the drift right? I mean all of these deaths are very symbolic in archetypes. We lost Hendrix, Marley (apparently his doc was an ex Nazi scientist recruited via PAPERCLIP), Lennon, and a vast majority of major pop/rock/music legends over the course of 75 years. Human beings have been conditioned to worship humans as idols or Gods per say. Idk much on Huston's stances, but I do know Jackson, Prince, Lennon, Marley, and Hendrix were very much against the status quo and warned the populations of the powers that are subverting the music industry and playing the mind control games on the public to rule their psyches through the most universally alchemical process known to speak to us. Humans are so profoundly programmed and have their perceptions shaped by music so it is no surprise that someone like Prince was taken out. These quote "Gods" of music or royalty of music are being taken out and new ones...the Bieber beliebers, the Gaga's, Nikki Manaj, Beyonce, Jay Z, Taylor Swift, all these pop junk black holes of stars (I mean the fact we call these people pop stars .....esoteric symbolism of the heavens's supernovas here anyone?) are to heir the throne. Look at what they are conditioning mankind to be like compared to what the others sang about. Mind you, all of it, whether the music is good or bad in intent, could easily be used against us as a means to sell an ideology or a counter ideology to get people to rebel (go along with the agenda, or divide and conquer, either way it works in their favor) regardless because of the depth of symbolism and the intentional programming that went into controlling the minds of the lives of the people who wrote those songs. Jackson himself had spoken of this mind control done to him prior to his death and called out the music industry conspiracy and wrote "They don't really care about us" as his last piece before parting. I think Prince being taken out, is just another thing they want to withhold as to ensure people become more surrounded and focused on those they want us to be listening to. If these crap artists could actually produce anything remotely in comparison to the level of artistic quality and craft of these so called legends, imagine what mankind could do if they tapped into that creative potential themselves and creative potential in general.

One note to add on legends and or famous people that everyone looks up to. It seems to be a common trend that either media and higher ups will try to twist good people into making them out to be bad people (Such as the case of Malcom X), but also it so happens that they are capable of painting certain figures that are seemingly against the status quo, but painting such people in a favorable morally correct light for others to look up to. These so called revolutionary figures, that stir passion in the public to rebel and go against the man. It so happens they like to get people to disregard and dismiss the actual negative things that these influential people do...i.e like Ghandi's messing around with underage women in his family. Could also be part of this Psychopathic/narcissistic morality (or call it passive nihilistic) acceptance?

Last edited:
No crazy at all. Just the trend leading towards the events to come. But, to the outside, material world and humans product of this material, they have no problems pointing fingers. But, I have no problems breaking them and making a fan that points them all back. The psychopathy that rules this planet is being passed down to the public as to ensure that their agendas go unnoticed. Once humans accept psychopathy and narcissism as a norm, then anything can go. This is the very premise of occult mind control tactics. You make everyone believe the psychopaths are good and healthy, and any criticism against it makes you the bad guy.

Nobody is ever a vegan. Humans harm other humans, humans do things that naturally harm nature and other creatures. Just by honking the horn causes a disturbance and a non-vegan-friendly environment. Whether Prince was a drug addict or not I don't really think is important. What I do find is that the King (You can use Elvis, but Michael Jackson fits this role better), Queen Whitney Huston, and Prince....well...you get the drift right? I mean all of these deaths are very symbolic in archetypes. We lost Hendrix, Marley (apparently his doc was an ex Nazi scientist recruited via PAPERCLIP), Lennon, and a vast majority of major pop/rock/music legends over the course of 75 years. Human beings have been conditioned to worship humans as idols or Gods per say. Idk much on Huston's stances, but I do know Jackson, Prince, Lennon, Marley, and Hendrix were very much against the status quo and warned the populations of the powers that are subverting the music industry and playing the mind control games on the public to rule their psyches through the most universally alchemical process known to speak to us. Humans are so profoundly programmed and have their perceptions shaped by music so it is no surprise that someone like Prince was taken out. These quote "Gods" of music or royalty of music are being taken out and new ones...the Bieber beliebers, the Gaga's, Nikki Manaj, Beyonce, Jay Z, Taylor Swift, all these pop junk black holes of stars (I mean the fact we call these people pop stars .....esoteric symbolism of the heavens's supernovas here anyone?) are to heir the throne. Look at what they are conditioning mankind to be like compared to what the others sang about. Mind you, all of it, whether the music is good or bad in intent, could easily be used against us as a means to sell an ideology or a counter ideology to get people to rebel (go along with the agenda, or divide and conquer, either way it works in their favor) regardless because of the depth of symbolism and the intentional programming that went into controlling the minds of the lives of the people who wrote those songs. Jackson himself had spoken of this mind control done to him prior to his death and called out the music industry conspiracy and wrote "They don't really care about us" as his last piece before parting. I think Prince being taken out, is just another thing they want to withhold as to ensure people become more surrounded and focused on those they want us to be listening to. If these crap artists could actually produce anything remotely in comparison to the level of artistic quality and craft of these so called legends, imagine what mankind could do if they tapped into that creative potential themselves and creative potential in general.

One note to add on legends and or famous people that everyone looks up to. It seems to be a common trend that either media and higher ups will try to twist good people into making them out to be bad people (Such as the case of Malcom X), but also it so happens that they are capable of painting certain figures that are seemingly against the status quo, but painting such people in a favorable morally correct light for others to look up to. These so called revolutionary figures, that stir passion in the public to rebel and go against the man. It so happens they like to get people to disregard and dismiss the actual negative things that these influential people do...i.e like Ghandi's messing around with underage women in his family. Could also be part of this Psychopathic/narcissistic morality (or call it passive nihilistic) acceptance?

My theory is that if the 60's were the age of Dionysis, we are currently in the age of Hermes. What is your take on the 60's counterculture? I was recently discussing Manson, Woodstock, Altamont, Laurel Canyon, the Black Panthers, Muhammad Ali, Leary, Polanski, the doors, Vietnam, and other major people, places, and things from that tumultuous era. It seems like there was a lot of social engineering going on. Will 2019 resemble 1969? People love their 50 year anniversaries. Shit could get real. Really chaotic.

I love these questions. The 60's counterculture was an inherent and direct consequence of MKULTRA. It was a very calculated and intentional move. No matter what angle it is looked at, essentially you can chuck any idea into the crock pot and the dish will come out the same. You may have a different color or slightly emphasized flavor, but it's still the same dish when you bite into it. You can thank the creation of synthetic psychedelics and distribution of psychedelics along with the direct and indirect subliminal programming of the time. Social Engineering was the cause and the effects were relatively well known with maybe a couple of things they were surprised at, but figured it worked according to plan anyways. It wasn't simply a bi-product of a culture that emerged on its own accord via natural social distribution of values and then a frankenstein thought experiment followed to see what it would turn into. At least, the former is what we would be expected to believe, and the inclusion of the latter would be another expected conclusion only to get the dunce hat tossed at the messenger.

I love these questions. The 60's counterculture was an inherent and direct consequence of MKULTRA. It was a very calculated and intentional move. No matter what angle it is looked at, essentially you can chuck any idea into the crock pot and the dish will come out the same. You may have a different color or slightly emphasized flavor, but it's still the same dish when you bite into it. You can thank the creation of synthetic psychedelics and distribution of psychedelics along with the direct and indirect subliminal programming of the time. Social Engineering was the cause and the effects were relatively well known with maybe a couple of things they were surprised at, but figured it worked according to plan anyways. It wasn't simply a bi-product of a culture that emerged on its own accord via natural social distribution of values and then a frankenstein thought experiment followed to see what it would turn into. At least, the former is what we would be expected to believe, and the inclusion of the latter would be another expected conclusion only to get the dunce hat tossed at the messenger.

What role do you think the Beatles played in all of this? Do you feel they were more of a net positive or negative force? What is their true legacy?

I think in the realm of art, they made some progressions in terms of composition itself minus the lyrical elements, up until John Lennon started doing the whole post-modern thing, then I think it takes art into this deconstructive, Jacques Derrida hocus pocus of knowing nothing to where art becomes arbitrary limbo between meaning and meaninglessness. As a cultural/political force. I think the passing around the LSD in the strawberry fields was one of their biggest contributions. Essentially their music really helped facilitate the cultural ideologies of the hippie movement "Peace, Love, Drugs, Freedom, no war, universal harmony." of the time through their innovations in composition with rhythm, catchy chord progressions, earworming, repetitions, mantras, and the way they built psychological tension and resolution through their music to lace these lyrical ideologies in the minds of the audience. But, I don't think those ideologies were expressed culturally in a remotely healthy way imo as the lifestyles of these individuals disregarded basic structures of living and care or concern for the younger generations considering the lifestyles. In fact, some of these hippie groups utilized children and teens in sex orgies, reenacting a hedonistic idea of "freedom to do what makes us feel good" much in the likeness of Dionysus cults. The lifestyles lived under the ideologies, countered their own principles as the results lead to dysfunctional families and self-induced psychosis that younger generations inherited and absorbed into their psychological framework. I'm under the impression that many of these revered figures such as Lennon (at least one most relevant to this time period and your question), Gandhi, MLK, and the like are the kinds of frontmen that are allowed to be released into the political and rebellious sphere to stir up controversy and give people a reason to retaliate to then justify the kinds of laws, regulations, and exercise of power from the elites as being "needed" because of this perceived notion of chaos and disorder that they themselves created. All in the whole, the legacy I would say is not as positive as one would imagine.

Just saw They Live on the big screen. What do you think of that movie? I find a great deal of truth in it, more than most. It actually seems very prophetic considering it was made in 1988. It seems to have influenced the Matrix a great deal and it seems even more accurate and realistic than the 1999 movie. Do you agree that THEY LIVE, WE SLEEP?

Yes and no. I haven't seen the film yet, but familiar with the main idea and the whole glasses being put on and seeing the subliminal messaging that goes behind the scenes of the advertisements. Simply with the slogan, THEY LIVE WE SLEEP, I think there's a twofold relationship between them. On one end, we can look at it from the angle of the ones on top are the ones living and slurping all the joy of life while they get everyone to do the work for them and keep them asleep to the truth. However, the flip to this is that people who are up top, they are not entirely human people considering the psychopathic nature of their behavior. They aren't living, they're just psychopathing. If they had anything to do with life, they wouldn't be spending so much time manipulating it to the extent they destroy it and everyone else they attempt to rule. The one's being ruled in this sense are the ones truly living since they aren't spending their whole lives trying to destroy and manipulate life. They are being string pulled to do so and or created and conditioned to adopt the same psychopathic behavior as to make what goes on the top completely unnoticeable. The ones being ruled are full of life and vitality and ready to create and make something great out of existence. Thus, I'm going to have to break the semantics of the mantra and say the notions are not mutually exclusive.

Do you believe that THEY LIVE? I am becoming increasingly open to the idea that not every person you see is actually human. Either I am delusional and paranoid, or detached and open minded. What do you think? Have you ever had any paranormal experiences? You can check out the thread I started on this topic if you want to explore my recent sentiments. Are evolution and creationism mutually exclusive? Perhaps not. They Live, The Matrix, V (1980's tv series), Star Wars, LOTR, and Mad Max are useful metaphysically. I do believe that the truth is stranger than fiction. Are you familiar with David Icke? He is very out there. Has the zombie/alien/robot invasion already begun? Hope you don't mind all these questions. This is turning into an interview. I want the truth. You can't handle the truth. Or can you?

Do you believe that THEY LIVE? I am becoming increasingly open to the idea that not every person you see is actually human. Either I am delusional and paranoid, or detached and open minded. What do you think? Have you ever had any paranormal experiences? You can check out the thread I started on this topic if you want to explore my recent sentiments. Are evolution and creationism mutually exclusive? Perhaps not. They Live, The Matrix, V (1980's tv series), Star Wars, LOTR, and Mad Max are useful metaphysically. I do believe that the truth is stranger than fiction. Are you familiar with David Icke? He is very out there. Has the zombie/alien/robot invasion already begun? Hope you don't mind all these questions. This is turning into an interview. I want the truth. You can't handle the truth. Or can you?

The idea of some people actually being inhuman is not farfetched and in fact a rather truthful insight into the human condition. I have concluded that in my theories, ponderings, wonders, and understandings of sociopathy, psychopathy, and narcissism also backed by experiences. That empathy is the one binding feature that makes humans connected to life itself. That life couldn't have existed without empathy even if humans didn't exist. I may be biased in that regard because I am an empath...despite some people saying Heyoka empaths don't speak of them being Heyoka's, I heavily identify, and may consider myself one for a number of reasons, with the characteristics and traits of such in that I am capable of mirroring a person to a very precise degree to the extent some people hate me for it, especially when I experience the unholy (or antithetical agents that are capable of leading and teaching one to become more holy through experiencing the tragedies of their archetypes reenacting their turmoil) trinity I've mentioned above. That being the case and the spiritual ties empathy has within the human psyche and divinity of life, I find I can safely say that individuals with a complete lack of empathy and incapability of it are not human beings.

Paranormal experiences, I haven't had so much with ghosts or things like that. I tend to not engage in or involving myself with demonic or dead spirits. I'm highly sensitive to the thought of being possessed by demonic energies and so I do what is needed to protect myself against that and ensure I don't get overtaken by Satanic forces. I've shaken hands with my own demons, sat down and had dinner with them, and make them work for me. They are my pets and they are under my command rather than letting them govern me as I have seen them govern others. I do believe demonic forces and Satanic forces are at work and certain activities and rituals can allow a person to be overtaken by such forces (such as what went down in the 60's). I have had a lot of experiences like the intuitive male characters in the movie Frailty with the level and depth of insights I get about people and their past lives, deeds, and future outcomes. I've experienced deep spiritual revelation and deep synchronicities both that lead me to God and through prayers. Some of these lead me to one of the most greatest healing experiences I never imagined I would experience, but always knew were possible and could be overcome if they arose.

I think evolution and creationism go hand in hand. I don't think things went down the way people want to describe with the apes and conventional scientific narrative. However, on a subconscious level and a primitive level I do believe that ape-consciousness towards divine consciousness is the natural evolutionary progression that occurred moreso than a physical one species to the next. Our bodies develop faster than our minds and brains do so it makes sense that our consciousness would take a bit more time to develop since the sensory experience tends to take a lot more stronghold and is predominantly encouraged and reinforced than the inner experience. Inner metaphysical development is suppressed in society. It is the one dominating force that would shut down the systems of power and control that the sensory world attempts to dominate.

I am familiar with David Icke. Some of his points I agree with. Other times I kind of question his role as a supposed truth teller considering, some of these conspiracy whistle-blowers often lead people towards new age religion, which is something that is rooted in pagan, mystery school tradition and another form of spiritual dogma to control the masses according to this grand agenda. Most of the people that have been taken out like William Cooper and Fritz Springmeier have had a biblical predisposition to their truth telling and are more dangerous to the system, so when I see these other guys out there that expose the system, but offer a new age idealism as a prescription, I get highly skeptical as to why they are still around and these biblically grounded individuals are more targeted, framed, or killed.

Zombie invasion through flakka and other sedative/psyche altering drugs--selfie and mainstream pop culture media included as part of these sedatives, aliens...always been around and people feeding gold to these creatures giving the tech to the elites in return. Robots, AI, drone, syrie, and app tech are already in motion. I don't see anything new or paranoid about that. We're already in the middle of it.

If your questions were on the level of small chat, I would completely disregard them. Since your questions activate my Ni, I'm more than happy to engage in conversation especially when it pertains to the truth. I'm very appreciative of your questions and enjoy taking the time to respond thoroughly. When it comes to truth, I want the whole truth. I don't care if my face (both metaphorical and physical) gets ripped in half and I experience the most heartwrenching and psychological pain as a result of facing the truth. I've had to come to terms within myself of some harsh truths and realities that quite honestly, I'm glad I endured the physical, psychological, spiritual, and emotional pain and ego destruction as a result. I am numb to the pain of a sharpened blade slicing through the lies, ignorances, and naiveté of my thoughts and ideas as they are revealed. If my mental state is wearing some mask and I am unaware of it, I want it broken, shattered, and exposed as to be living in full accordance with the truth. If it were me in the position of V, I would have taken off the mask as to express truth in light of the face that delivers it. I've come to find the pain of learning the truth is no pain at all compared to a state of ignorance and living according to contentment and comfort.

What are your thoughts on the same questions? I am interested in reading the thread about the paranormal sentiments you experienced.

What do you think is going to happen over the next decade? In ten years will the world be better off than it is now, worse off, or virtually the same? I also addressed this topic in a thread I started about prophecy, catastrophism, salvationism, and the golden age. Can we predict anything about the future? Will there eventually be an apocalypse or uncovering/revealing of the truth as it pertains to the cosmos, Earth, and people? Will the veil be lifted in our life time? Hope so. I think this thread helps a little to be honest. We have come a long way, but we still have a long way to go.

I think the veil is already being lifted. I felt it 11 almost 12 years ago when I had my awakening at 15. I think the inner experiences of masses of people avoiding it and the current trends happening and cultural shifts people are engaging in are a reflection of that veil. The more the truth speaks, the more people want to run from it. It is an outward expression of the inward stages of truth denial. My thoughts on what is going to happen on the next decade are rather general. Going to see more trends of people in power dividing and conquering their own people and pushing towards a world government. They've already state sanctioned Satanism in Detroit, so I don't see them trying to ban religion as being very far off in that. Will their agenda be achieved in the next 10 years? Maybe, it may be a little longer, but I think with this whole push to get the woman in power, it may even happen sooner. Ultimately, we will have to wait and see. Ideally, you would hope people wake up sooner than later and get on board with dealing with the necessary suffering that accompanies the truth and enduring it head on to experience the true freedom, joy, and insight that comes after having swam with the sharks.

To your question about whether the world will be better off, worse, or the same, I think that question is a matter of perception. I prefer to think of the question in terms of, will your inner world be better off, worse, or the same when all these events start to unfold. Can you, within the chaos that's happening, find order within yourself, to where no matter what chaos comes your way, you can make order out of it and bring into fruition the inner vision of the world you foresee within you, and make that real when the opportunity presents itself. Imo That inner vision and acting on that inner vision is what will ultimately destroy what is going to come. It will help restore the harmony and creative progression of what was intended in the first place. I think as a species, we do have quite a ways to go, but we are going to have to stick together and adapt and figure things out quick and may be put in a position where we are going to be forced to do that sooner than expected. Though, I'm quite honestly not afraid of what is to come. I'm already at terms with death, and I'm already aware that unsustainable systems will never last forever no matter how much devastation it will bring on its way out. Harmony will always be restored. When and how it's going to come is entirely uncertain. But, I'm prepared. How about you?

I think the veil is already being lifted. I felt it 11 almost 12 years ago when I had my awakening at 15. I think the inner experiences of masses of people avoiding it and the current trends happening and cultural shifts people are engaging in are a reflection of that veil. The more the truth speaks, the more people want to run from it. It is an outward expression of the inward stages of truth denial. My thoughts on what is going to happen on the next decade are rather general. Going to see more trends of people in power dividing and conquering their own people and pushing towards a world government. They've already state sanctioned Satanism in Detroit, so I don't see them trying to ban religion as being very far off in that. Will their agenda be achieved in the next 10 years? Maybe, it may be a little longer, but I think with this whole push to get the woman in power, it may even happen sooner. Ultimately, we will have to wait and see. Ideally, you would hope people wake up sooner than later and get on board with dealing with the necessary suffering that accompanies the truth and enduring it head on to experience the true freedom, joy, and insight that comes after having swam with the sharks.

To your question about whether the world will be better off, worse, or the same, I think that question is a matter of perception. I prefer to think of the question in terms of, will your inner world be better off, worse, or the same when all these events start to unfold. Can you, within the chaos that's happening, find order within yourself, to where no matter what chaos comes your way, you can make order out of it and bring into fruition the inner vision of the world you foresee within you, and make that real when the opportunity presents itself. Imo That inner vision and acting on that inner vision is what will ultimately destroy what is going to come. It will help restore the harmony and creative progression of what was intended in the first place. I think as a species, we do have quite a ways to go, but we are going to have to stick together and adapt and figure things out quick and may be put in a position where we are going to be forced to do that sooner than expected. Though, I'm quite honestly not afraid of what is to come. I'm already at terms with death, and I'm already aware that unsustainable systems will never last forever no matter how much devastation it will bring on its way out. Harmony will always be restored. When and how it's going to come is entirely uncertain. But, I'm prepared. How about you?

As cynical as I can be, I am strangely optimistic. I am confident that my life will improve. I feel things will get much better for some, much worse for others. I think Nietzsche was prophetic when discussing the über mensch. Most people will devolve while a small majority will evolve. I hope to be the latter. I feel like the collective experience of life on this planet is going to become increasingly surreal. As in shit is about to get real. I hope there is not a huge earthquake in LA any time soon. That could be really ugly. Where do you live? What is your environment like? Do you see yourself moving as a means of avoiding potential future instability? I don't worry about the future anymore. The Dude abides.

Northern Cali. I would imagine I see myself moving closer to the woods and beach area up near Eureka, not necessarily to avoid instability, but simply to be with an environment that operates in full harmony with where I'm at internally. My current environment is not bad. It's a small town, with a whole lot of nothing in it other than what I make of it really. I make the best of it with the people I'm closest to and with keeping active in martial arts. Otherwise, my heart is geared for the woods and the mountains by the beach up north. I'm quite honestly not worried either. I think more important for me is to keep developing my intuition. I have this feeling that my development of functions outside the dominant realm of being INTP may in fact evolve and change my type completely despite what is said conventionally about type theory and the concreteness of one's type. I've completely rejected the outside world as true. My inner experience and inner intuitive realm is far more real and trustworthy than logic standing alone, feelings standing alone, and I am not remotely skeptical of it anymore. I think this development and carrying it out into the future is going to make the transitions from events to events much more efficient and smooth to navigate. The egg came before the chicken, and it has hatched.

Last edited:
Who will be the next president and why? Will we have a fair election? How much power does a president really possess?

The June 14th post on this page explains my thoughts on who I think is going to be the next pres and why. Fair election....they've already had people admit that they manipulate the statistics in the computer programming, they've already falsified names and used them to jump the candidate they (The elites) wanted and suppressed the black vote in Florida when Bush ran against Gore. With the Bernie situation they only gave people provisional ballots that didn't count towards anything so by default Hillary was going to be the presumptive nominee. She's the one who has a lot of connections with Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission, and Council on Foreign relations. Her husband knows them all as well and his economics professor he was apprenticed under in college wrote an entire book on his experience being in the group and how they go about manipulating situations to manage world affairs and generate the outcomes they want. The amount of power they possess is really granted by the people that put them in power in the first place. Not the people who vote for them, but the corporate, banking, and international elite that want to dictate the outcomes of their choice. If they don't, they will take them out, much like JFK when he decided he wanted to put everything back on the silver standard and dismantle the central banking industry.