@dang Sleight of mind | INFJ Forum

@dang Sleight of mind

Alchemystic

May 22, 2016
MBTI
INTP
[MENTION=14664]dang[/MENTION] "Good response. I consider myself to be above all a serious seeker. I really do want to know the truth. By the way, if this thread is intended to ask questions to and about infjs, I don't want to derail it. But I am very much curious about that video and your comments related to its subject matter, plus your willingness to share dark truths. If you want we can discuss these subjects elsewhere so as to honor the original intent of this thread. You are welcome to either start another new thread, start a blog, or you can reply on my blog if you want. I have explored many different out there topics in my time. Your video seems to fall under the category of conspiracy theories. Infjs are known for being intrigued by conspiracy theories as we tend to search under the surface of subjects. I am ambivalent when it comes to conspiracies. I find exploring them can be enlightening, but also can be a spiritual dead end. I went through a hard core conspiracy theory period a while ago. I wanted to journey down the rabbit hole in search of truth. Mostly I discovered confusion, dread, paranoia, and delusion. As I said before I do very much want to know the truth, and there is a part of me that really wants to watch that video (I will be uncharacteristically busy over the next week so I doubt I will have time to watch it, for better or for worse). But there is also a part of me that feels it could be a waste of time and that it will only make me more cynical and negative. So let me ask you a straight forward question which you can answer wherever you want. What is your current view of the CIA? I am curious as to what you have discovered independently. I clearly recognize we do not live in a utopia. So I have been wondering for a long time, to what extent is humanity's situation due its own ignorance, and to what extent is it due to a deliberate concerted effort to create this reality. It's kind of like is our world fucked up in a way which resembles Plato's Allegory of the Cave, or in a way which resembles Descartes Evil Genius thought experiment? Or rather, is humanity not reaching its full potential due to simply being clueless, or has humanity been mislead and manipulated into its current situation? Your sentiments on the CIA are a way of initiating this exploration, and at this point I assume you tend to side with the manipulation hypothesis. Obviously it is not a binary scenario but more of a spectrum, but still which explanation do you tend to favor and why? So start with my CIA question as a way to focus and then we can see where that leads us. When I am less busy in June I should be able to focus on this more easily. I can't believe I just wrote such a long post. The bottom line is if we can engage in a conversation that is mutually beneficial and enlightening then that would be great. We all need help and guidance. And if you work for the CIA, admit it at once and stop spying on us. We are innocent until proven guilty. My worst offense is long ass paragraphs. Can I be imprisonned for that type of rebellious grammatical behavior? I hope not. That by the way was obviously a (bad) joke."

I'll start with that last question. No, I'm no CIA op nor do I ever plan on being one. My view of the CIA is, and based on their projects MKULTRA, MONARCH, PAPERCLIP, AJAX, BLUEBEAM, and multiple other projects where they have either one, deliberately experimented on people and conducted research to apply mind control over populations, recruited nazi scientists, and coup leaders, I think it is relatively accurate to say that they have been for a long time deliberately shaping perception of culture and the minds of the masses. This isn't mere conspiracy theory in the sense that it is just some idea, but rather you can look at the projects and documents for themselves. Particularly MKULTRA and MONARCH are the ones highest in red flags because you can pretty much thank them for creating the 60's hippie movement and the psychedelics movement (created and distributed LSD). They also did have these projects on trial for the degree of experimentations i.e subjecting participants to narcotics, psychedelics, and other drugs then suggesting them behaviors while under the influence including murder or assassination. They are still ongoing using the tactics of these particular projects. It is funny you mention Plato's Allegory of the Cave because Plato defined the word Government, when you go to the original etymological roots, Govern comes from the Greek word Kybernan--meaning to steer a ship. It is also the root for cybernetics--meaning to control. The suffix Ment comes from the Latin root mens/menti/mente/mentes meaning the mind. 2+2= to steer or control the mind. Now if we look at the core concept of government, we have to ask the question who or what is controlling our minds? If it is us, how is it being influenced and how much of it do we have control over? If it isn't us, then why are we not in control over our own minds and why do we let others have that control? When did it get to us steering our own ships to someone else steering it for us? Based on your two questions, society isn't just merely clueless, but rather there are individuals who have been taking advantage of instances where humans are unaware or in areas that they do not know. To boil it down to a simple reference, if you know nothing about cars nor the methods of advertising and salesmanship strategy/ tactics, a car salesman can easily manipulate and distort your perception of a vehicle to be more quality and more in value than what it is actually worth. They can easily jip you off and negate options that you would have found to be higher quality and less in price. Imo as someone who is a martial artist, always actively being aware researching and experimenting with mind reprogramming/ mind hacking within myself by exercising Ni more than Ne in my type, humans are being shortchanged on the more spiritual aspects of life and being shortchanged of their fullest potentials towards their evolution by way of sleight of mind and sleight of heart. I say this because in order to experience life on a spiritual level as I am always in motion with, I had to be aware of these tactics and strategies to control my mind, and learn the defenses against them. Essentially, you have to learn how to play their game and be able to apply mind control strategies to reprogram your own in order to protect yourself, counter their tactics, and protect others around you from those trying to manipulate. Once the parasite is removed, you can freely play with the infinite and or abundant energy that was left for us humans to tap into. I've had plenty of experiences with sociopaths, psychopaths, and narcissists where after being attacked by them, I learned how to dismantle them, and intercept and get rid of ones in the future. The same strategies they use are the same employed in CIA mind control.

[MENTION=14664]dang[/MENTION] when you experience cynicism or negative feelings about the state of the human condition, how do you go about resolving that cynicism?

[MENTION=14664]dang[/MENTION] "Good response. I consider myself to be above all a serious seeker. I really do want to know the truth. By the way, if this thread is intended to ask questions to and about infjs, I don't want to derail it. But I am very much curious about that video and your comments related to its subject matter, plus your willingness to share dark truths. If you want we can discuss these subjects elsewhere so as to honor the original intent of this thread. You are welcome to either start another new thread, start a blog, or you can reply on my blog if you want. I have explored many different out there topics in my time. Your video seems to fall under the category of conspiracy theories. Infjs are known for being intrigued by conspiracy theories as we tend to search under the surface of subjects. I am ambivalent when it comes to conspiracies. I find exploring them can be enlightening, but also can be a spiritual dead end. I went through a hard core conspiracy theory period a while ago. I wanted to journey down the rabbit hole in search of truth. Mostly I discovered confusion, dread, paranoia, and delusion. As I said before I do very much want to know the truth, and there is a part of me that really wants to watch that video (I will be uncharacteristically busy over the next week so I doubt I will have time to watch it, for better or for worse). But there is also a part of me that feels it could be a waste of time and that it will only make me more cynical and negative. So let me ask you a straight forward question which you can answer wherever you want. What is your current view of the CIA? I am curious as to what you have discovered independently. I clearly recognize we do not live in a utopia. So I have been wondering for a long time, to what extent is humanity's situation due its own ignorance, and to what extent is it due to a deliberate concerted effort to create this reality. It's kind of like is our world fucked up in a way which resembles Plato's Allegory of the Cave, or in a way which resembles Descartes Evil Genius thought experiment? Or rather, is humanity not reaching its full potential due to simply being clueless, or has humanity been mislead and manipulated into its current situation? Your sentiments on the CIA are a way of initiating this exploration, and at this point I assume you tend to side with the manipulation hypothesis. Obviously it is not a binary scenario but more of a spectrum, but still which explanation do you tend to favor and why? So start with my CIA question as a way to focus and then we can see where that leads us. When I am less busy in June I should be able to focus on this more easily. I can't believe I just wrote such a long post. The bottom line is if we can engage in a conversation that is mutually beneficial and enlightening then that would be great. We all need help and guidance. And if you work for the CIA, admit it at once and stop spying on us. We are innocent until proven guilty. My worst offense is long ass paragraphs. Can I be imprisonned for that type of rebellious grammatical behavior? I hope not. That by the way was obviously a (bad) joke."

I'll start with that last question. No, I'm no CIA op nor do I ever plan on being one. My view of the CIA is, and based on their projects MKULTRA, MONARCH, PAPERCLIP, AJAX, BLUEBEAM, and multiple other projects where they have either one, deliberately experimented on people and conducted research to apply mind control over populations, recruited nazi scientists, and coup leaders, I think it is relatively accurate to say that they have been for a long time deliberately shaping perception of culture and the minds of the masses. This isn't mere conspiracy theory in the sense that it is just some idea, but rather you can look at the projects and documents for themselves. Particularly MKULTRA and MONARCH are the ones highest in red flags because you can pretty much thank them for creating the 60's hippie movement and the psychedelics movement (created and distributed LSD). They also did have these projects on trial for the degree of experimentations i.e subjecting participants to narcotics, psychedelics, and other drugs then suggesting them behaviors while under the influence including murder or assassination. They are still ongoing using the tactics of these particular projects. It is funny you mention Plato's Allegory of the Cave because Plato defined the word Government, when you go to the original etymological roots, Govern comes from the Greek word Kybernan--meaning to steer a ship. It is also the root for cybernetics--meaning to control. The suffix Ment comes from the Latin root mens/menti/mente/mentes meaning the mind. 2+2= to steer or control the mind. Now if we look at the core concept of government, we have to ask the question who or what is controlling our minds? If it is us, how is it being influenced and how much of it do we have control over? If it isn't us, then why are we not in control over our own minds and why do we let others have that control? When did it get to us steering our own ships to someone else steering it for us? Based on your two questions, society isn't just merely clueless, but rather there are individuals who have been taking advantage of instances where humans are unaware or in areas that they do not know. To boil it down to a simple reference, if you know nothing about cars nor the methods of advertising and salesmanship strategy/ tactics, a car salesman can easily manipulate and distort your perception of a vehicle to be more quality and more in value than what it is actually worth. They can easily jip you off and negate options that you would have found to be higher quality and less in price. Imo as someone who is a martial artist, always actively being aware researching and experimenting with mind reprogramming/ mind hacking within myself by exercising Ni more than Ne in my type, humans are being shortchanged on the more spiritual aspects of life and being shortchanged of their fullest potentials towards their evolution by way of sleight of mind and sleight of heart. I say this because in order to experience life on a spiritual level as I am always in motion with, I had to be aware of these tactics and strategies to control my mind, and learn the defenses against them. Essentially, you have to learn how to play their game and be able to apply mind control strategies to reprogram your own in order to protect yourself, counter their tactics, and protect others around you from those trying to manipulate. Once the parasite is removed, you can freely play with the infinite and or abundant energy that was left for us humans to tap into. I've had plenty of experiences with sociopaths, psychopaths, and narcissists where after being attacked by them, I learned how to dismantle them, and intercept and get rid of ones in the future. The same strategies they use are the same employed in CIA mind control.

[MENTION=14664]dang[/MENTION] when you experience cynicism or negative feelings about the state of the human condition, how do you go about resolving that cynicism?

Excellent post. Hard to disagree with anything you said. This is why the Matrix resonated with so many people. Many can tell they are being manipulated by various forces. I mean, what is advertising? But I do think it is even more sinister than that. I simply do not trust the CIA. They seem like a rogue institution. I am not paranoid, just pragmatic. To answer your question, I focus on myself and what I can do to wake people up. There is a ripple effect. Discussing the negative effects of watching a lot of tv with someone for example can change their life for the better. Everything is connected. My awakening started when I read David Icke's Children of the Matrix in August 2001. I was living in Oslo at the time. I finished the book right before 9/11. As I observed the media following those events and the reaction of W and his boys, I saw the manipulation as an outsider. It seemed that my fellow Americans were being exposed to a powerful form of mind control. They were traumatized and confused. When I visited NY in November of 2001, America was really different. At the airport they confiscated my tweezers and nail clippers. Everyone was freaking out. If I criticized the president, people would attack me. It was surreal. What that book ultimately taught me was to be skeptical of everything. Use critical thinking always. And don't accept the assumptions of society. I am not a conspiracy theorist. I think being paranoid is unhealthy. But ultimately, I don't want to be naive. If you look at my paranormal thread you will discover I have had some very strange encounters on the Venice Boardwalk. I have met people who have encountered Angels and Demons. Truth is stranger than fiction. You can't solve problems without first coming up with a diagnosis. Once I wrote the following poem. "Illusion, delusion, deception, and lies. The world is a dark place, and it's no surprise." That's how I feel. Let's be like Neo. Escape from the Matrix and then free the slaves. We can be so much more. Wake up!

Why is this thread being ignored? What about the children? Haven't you heard, they are our future. Post for the children.

Reactions: PintoBean
Their minds have been erased...

Where have you been? I guess people are scared of this thread. Prisoners become accustomed to their cells.

... A new Muir would appear as prophesied in the old forum rules....

Hey that's my spot! I've just been experiencing technical difficulties of late.

Everything poster #1 said.

CIA was born out of the OSS/OSI, was infiltrated with Nazi's from the get go, then a bunch of Bolsheviks. Alex Constantine is my favorite anti Fascist researcher, following in the footsteps of Mae Brussell.

I would have been here sooner but the title is not indicative of the subject.

Last edited:
Hey that's my spot! I've just been experiencing technical difficulties of late.

Everything poster #1 said.

CIA was born out of the OSS/OSI, was infiltrated with Nazi's from the get go, then a bunch of Bolsheviks. Alex Constantine is my favorite anti Fascist researcher, following in the footsteps of Mae Brussell.

I would have been here sooner but the title is not indicative of the subject.

Do you trust the CIA? MK ULTRA is creepy as fuck. And real.

Do you trust the CIA? MK ULTRA is creepy as fuck. And real.

Are you a victim of MKUltra?

I'm more concerned about Spider Pigs TBH

Was on a little vacay and got sick via being present around others with the archetype of the breakdown towards madness. Back though. I need to go through these threads and messages.

"When the doors of perception are cleansed, things appear as they truly are, infinite." All possibilities are possible. Mind fuck alert. Our brains are limited in perceiving truth and reality. If there is one thing I am confident in knowing, it is that a materialist view of reality without any alternative non physical/spiritual dimension is false. Complexity, chaos, synchronicity, and paradox abound. The rabbit hole runs deep. Red pill or blue pill?