ZenCat

Waving Sage
Oct 4, 2008
A Hippie Commune
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Recently 2
The more I think about it, the more I think Damon Albarn (Blur, Gorillaz, etc.) has got to be an INFJ. He frequently moves me to tears; at the very least, I react very strongly to the majority of his music. I have a terrible crush on him, too.

damon_albarn.jpg

"I once owned up to flooding the toilets when it wasn't me. I got the slipper from the teacher for it, too. No one else would own up and we weren't allowed to go home, so I just owned up. I can't remember whether it was for anyone in particular, or whether it was a random act of chivalry - or just plain stupidity." 1995
Damon Albarn Quotes: http://members.tripod.com/milk_carton/damonquotes.htm

Last edited:
"I've always known I'm incredibly special. All my life. You know? It's not a big deal."

Well that strikes me as being INFJ

The more I think about it, the more I think Damon Albarn (Blur, Gorillaz, etc.) has got to be an INFJ. He frequently moves me to tears; at the very least, I react very strongly to the majority of his music. I have a terrible crush on him, too.

damon_albarn.jpg

Okay, he is a doll, but I'm still looking for the crow's feet. Mmmm, that's just me. Ignore. Please proceed.

This song, This is a Low, slays me.

(Chorus)
this is a low,
But it wont hurt you.
When you're alone,
It will be there with you.
This is a low,
But it wont hurt you.
When you're alone,
It will be there with you,
Finding ways to stay solo.

[YOUTUBE]j2x_1zPi8Bw[/YOUTUBE]

That's not a recent picture, HS. I believe he turned 40 this year. The video below is recent. He's still dreamy. Very INFJy tune, too.

Pardon me while I build my little Damon Albarn shrine...

[YOUTUBE]WqsAiP0m8bo[/YOUTUBE]

Ok, well, at 40, excuse me, I think I'll go take a breather. I haven't even heard him sing yet. *gulp air*

No wait, I stand corrected, he's... he was born 23 March 1968 so he's... *count on fingers* 41. Only 2 years younger than my husband. Totally fair game. If I were, umm, fair game myself.

Yeah, he's a year my junior. That means in high school I would've been his dream girl. Haa. Easy now ... all of you people who don't know me yet and those who do...I'm really not a total beoach.

Just laugh. It's Friday/Saturday.

I can drool all I want. It's merely the internet. There is only so much I can do here in reality...and since he is not actually here, really, no harm no foul. :ml:

Comments anyone? :meyes:

None?

Ok.

Last edited:
Dude. You elbowing in on my crush???

*elbow*

Nope. You'd come before him because I was friends with you first and I never take the guy from the girl I am either friends with...and all of a sudden we are back in virtual High School. lol. Funny in this context, though.

Oh and Zen, don't even THINK of moving in on my Jude, babe. I've got claws, even if he doesn't even realize my presence upon this earthly dwelling, yet.

My daughter is like : HEY MOM, HELLO?? Gotta go.

Deal.

I'll relinquish Jude's fabulous belly mole for unimpeded access to Damon's dreamy eyes.

It's nice to have friends :hug:

Deal.

I'll relinquish Jude's fabulous belly mole for unimpeded access to Damon's dreamy eyes.

It's nice to have friends :hug:

Man, I bet Damon and Jude are sure glad we worked that out. :ml:

Good vids ZenCat. Any more?

As a matter of fact, yes! You have to suffer through a small preamble though.

My son (also an INFJ) found this video on his own about a month ago. He tried to get my husband/his father to watch it, but as soon as Tom (ESFP) saw what it was he flapped his hand and said "Oh ach Aye, I saw that when it came oot" and went back to playing Eve. So my son came downstairs to get me to watch it, so I closed my Facebook window and watched it with him.

At the end, with my eyes filled with tears, I looked at him... his eyes were filled with tears, too. We looked at each other and cracked up. He vowed to appreciate and love milk cartons from that day forward, noble, heroic, self-sacrificing beings that they are.

And now for the video:

Coffee & TV ~ Blur

[youtube]kWUil383us4[/youtube]

Last edited:
Cool!

I remember when the milk carton vid come out. It's cute.

Damon? Really?! How awesome!!!!!!

ok, this is weird (just a few days ago my Gorillaz - 2D - Damon obsession started and now I find this thread in here...geez, this always happens)