Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
So, Cruz Vs Trump......
I say Trump.

Trump needs to go away. If these are my only 2 choices I would have to say Cruz.

Trump needs to go away. If these are my only 2 choices I would have to say Cruz.
I begrudgingly agree. Cruz is not much better, but he's less of a wild card than Trump is. It's all about who can do less damage at this point with the Republicans.
I think he could at least be reigned in. At least that's my hope.
Ted Cruz, you hear that?! You are our only hope, you slightly less insane bastard.

But I wouldn't vote for either. I'm voting for either Hillary or Bernie.

I begrudgingly agree. Cruz is not much better, but he's less of a wild card than Trump is. It's all about who can do less damage at this point with the Republicans.
I think he could at least be reigned in. At least that's my hope.
Ted Cruz, you hear that?! You are our only hope, you slightly less insane bastard.

But I wouldn't vote for either. I'm voting for either Hillary or Bernie.

I see. Thats kind of like jumping off a cliff and taking everyone with you.
I can see the falicy of Trump and yet no one can see the falicy that is Hillary.
With Sanders at least, he doesn't pretend to be anything hes not.
For as bad as Trump is, Hillary is far far worse. I find it interesting you can see Trump for what he is but not Hillary.

I see. Thats kind of like jumping off a cliff and taking everyone with you.
I can see the falicy of Trump and yet no one can see the falicy that is Hillary.
With Sanders at least, he doesn't pretend to be anything hes not.
For as bad as Trump is, Hillary is far far worse. I find it interesting you can see Trump for what he is but not Hillary.
I'm not a Hillary fan. I don't see her as worse than Trump. He would be an utter disaster. He does not understand foreign policy. He has no respect for laws (you can argue that neither does she, but she isn't openly advocating for the US to commit war crimes either out of arrogance or ignorance.) He has no sense of diplomacy. I kind of think this is just a publicity stunt that went too far for him.

I also think she would be better than Cruz. I'm a liberal. I'm not voting for someone who advocates surveilling "Muslim neighborhoods" and giving up rights to make decisions about my own body etc., etc. just to name a few reasons.

If I had my way, Bernie would be the nominee and then elected president. I think he is the only one who deserves to be up there. He is the only true electable candidate.
Out of anger, I once considered voting for Trump because I cannot stand Hillary either if she is the nominee, but once he advocated the war crimes stuff, I just couldn't do it.

I'm not a Hillary fan. I don't see her as worse than Trump. He would be an utter disaster. He does not understand foreign policy. He has no respect for laws (you can argue that neither does she, but she isn't openly advocating for the US to commit war crimes either out of arrogance or ignorance.) He has no sense of diplomacy. I kind of think this is just a publicity stunt that went too far for him.

I also think she would be better than Cruz. I'm a liberal. I'm not voting for someone who advocates surveilling "Muslim neighborhoods" and giving up rights to make decisions about my own body etc., etc. just to name a few reasons.

If I had my way, Bernie would be the nominee and then elected president. I think he is the only one who deserves to be up there. He is the only true electable candidate.
Out of anger, I once considered voting for Trump because I cannot stand Hillary either if she is the nominee, but once he advocated the war crimes stuff, I just couldn't do it.

Fair enough. Whereas Hillary has already commited war crimes in relation to Lybia.

The US is in a state of anomie. I can at least hope for the pretense of civility.
It's all really disappointing.

If the only two choices were Hillary or Sanders, Sanders would get my vote.

I find them both terrible choices…you have psycho Trump and then you have uber Evangelical Cruz who is going to do his best to revoke anything to do with women’s rights etc., basically whatever doesn’t fit in the evangelical model.

Fair enough. Whereas Hillary has already committed war crimes in relation to Libya.

Hillary's so called "war crimes" are child's play in comparison to Bush, Reagan, or Nixon/Kissinger--not even in the same ballpark, yet people had no problem voting for these 3, multiple times. I doubt that the regime change in Libya and the killing of Gaddafi even qualify as "a war crime".

Trump or Cruz? "It's like being shot or poisoned," "What does it really matter?" Lindsay Graham had it right! I agree with his comments further to this: "Donald Trump I think is the most unprepared person I've ever met to be commander in chief. And when it comes to Sen. Cruz, he's exhibited behavior in his time in the Senate that make it impossible for me to believe that he could bring this country together," Graham said. He added that when it comes to these men: "If the past is any indication of the future ... I think America would be in trouble if any of them got to be president of the United States."

Cruz is a lying weasel. Trump is an honest viper, spitting venom onto unsuspecting betas. Case closed.

Trump is not in the thrall of anyone. That is as nice as it is dangerous, but I am always drawn to nice, (especially when there is danger involved)

As terrible as Trump is, I actually like him better than Ted Cruz. I mean, I don't like either of them at all and am definitely voting for the Democratic Party candidate, but I especially loathe Ted Cruz. No, it doesn't help that Caitlyn Jenner has endorsed Ted Cruz; I hate her too.

I feel like it would be better to have Trump than Cruz as far as LGBT issues, women's rights, etc. go- only because it is easy to point out what a hateful bigot Trump is and associate anything he does with bigotry whereas Cruz is also a bigot but people will take him much more seriously. Instead of pretending he is doing the right thing, Trump is unabashedly a bigot, and that is refreshing coming from the genocidal Republican Party. They are finally showing their true colors by electing Trump, and its better for the world to know the truth than to continue on pretending that they're a bunch of good Christians or whatever.

As terrible as Trump is, I actually like him better than Ted Cruz......They are finally showing their true colors by electing Trump, and its better for the world to know the truth than to continue on pretending that they're a bunch of good Christians or whatever.

Trump, whether he believes it or not, is simply saying on the lines what the GOP as been saying between the lines.

Cruz! At least he's actually a politician and not a reckless sociopath like Trump.

Cruz! At least he's actually a politician and not a reckless sociopath like Trump.

didn't Cruz recommend carpet bombing ISIS held towns and using enhanced police patrolling of US neighborhoods that have high concentrations of Muslims?

didn't Cruz recommend carpet bombing ISIS held towns and using enhanced police patrolling of US neighborhoods that have high concentrations of Muslims?

He did. But if you're asking to choose between the two, I'm sticking with Cruz for having political experience.

Not that I'm voting for either of them anyways.

Hillary's so called "war crimes" are child's play in comparison to Bush, Reagan, or Nixon/Kissinger--not even in the same ballpark, yet people had no problem voting for these 3, multiple times. I doubt that the regime change in Libya and the killing of Gaddafi even qualify as "a war crime".

Trump or Cruz? "It's like being shot or poisoned," "What does it really matter?" Lindsay Graham had it right! I agree with his comments further to this: "Donald Trump I think is the most unprepared person I've ever met to be commander in chief. And when it comes to Sen. Cruz, he's exhibited behavior in his time in the Senate that make it impossible for me to believe that he could bring this country together," Graham said. He added that when it comes to these men: "If the past is any indication of the future ... I think America would be in trouble if any of them got to be president of the United States."

Excuse me whether true or not its irrelevant. Out of the people you listed only one is running for President. War crimes are war crimes. Its not a pass to say well they did it so this person should be able to get away with it.

Trump, whether he believes it or not, is simply saying on the lines what the GOP as been saying between the lines.

Ahhh... and what exactly is that?