Creative Blog - please visit! | INFJ Forum

Creative Blog - please visit!

Mar 11, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Hi all,

I've just recently started a blog and would love some feedback on the entries. It's a blog about things that stimulate the senses - music, art, video etc. Some INFJ readers would be great :) I plan to update daily is possible...

Thanks!

Is the blog here? I'd love to check it out.

I really like the sound of Sigur Ross. Repost here!

No prob!
Looks like a great start! I can't wait to see what it evolves into as you add more posts. I was actually going to create a creative blog on Wordpress, too, so I'm really enjoying reading other peoples' blogs and getting inspiration. :)

Sigur Ros are great! I'm trying to keep the blog self contained so I won't be posting it on her but I would LOVE it if you posted your comments there - just trying to get some discussion going on the blog :) Thanks so much for visiting!

No prob!
Looks like a great start! I can't wait to see what it evolves into as you add more posts. I was actually going to create a creative blog on Wordpress, too, so I'm really enjoying reading other peoples' blogs and getting inspiration. :)

Thanks so much! It's an idea I've had for a while and as I've just started it, I'm trying to get some readers :) I think hopefully it will appeal to other INFJs! If you start your own, please do let me know - I'd love to read it!