Create a mock dating profile (for fun) | INFJ Forum

Create a mock dating profile (for fun)

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Create a mock dating profile - Have fun with it!!! :)

Name:

Some things about yourself:

Unusual quirks or habits:

Occupation/Career:

Goals/Dreams:

Likes/Dislikes:

Other stuff:

Name: Haley Berrie (28)

Adventurous, sophisticated, kick ass. Loves the water, swimming and time at the beach. *adjusts bikinni top*

Unusual quirks or habits: Drinks coffee with straw.

Occupation/Career:
Bond Girl - trades in stocks and bonds and occasionally does a little int'l espionage on the side. In my spare time, I'm a Lingerie model with Victoria Secret runway / Fashion Designer / VP of Marketing at Italian Vogue

Goals/Dreams:
To look beautiful *although I already am*

Likes/Dislikes:
People who are interested in me

Other stuff: Expects box of caviar to be presented on a silver platter on first date

Last edited:
Name: Chuck Finnley (57)

Some things about yourself: I am in surprisingly good shape for my age

Unusual quirks or habits: I can look a woman right in the eye and still miss the most important part of her.

Occupation/Career:
Drifter, but I tend to stay in one place

Goals/Dreams:
I would like to be here now.

Likes/Dislikes: Strong bitter sweet flavors, pleasing / ambivalence, pretention.

Other stuff: I may not know what it is your after but I am willing to discuss it.

Last edited:
Oh, this is fun! :D

Name: Charlie Buckett (27)

Some things about yourself: Co-chocoaltier owner, self-made millionaire with help, comes from a large family. No brothers or sisters. Friendly to disadvantaged minority populations with glandular conditions. Also best friends with my eccentric co-owner who helps children better themselves in uniquely challenging ways.

Unusual quirks or habits: Drinking too much and getting stuck on ceiling fans.

Occupation/Career: Chocolatier, and businessman.

Goals/Dreams: To find a woman who likes chocolate as much as I do. Someone who doesn't chew gum or complains so much that she gets thrown into the incinerator (j/k).

Likes/Dislikes: Likes - long walks near waterfalls of chocolate, touring the factory, creating new chocolate candy bar promos, caring for my large family. Dislikes - people who only love me for my money, or my chocolate.

Other stuff: Life with me is a wild ride, either on a hypersonic boat or floating above the world in a clear prism. You'll never be hungry again, but the factory is a tricky place to live. Fun, but...well. As long as you listen to what my business partner says you shouldn't be in any danger.

Name: Toni Sins

Some things about yourselves: Yes, selves. There are 7 of us. There are also 7 deadly sins. And my name is Toni Sins. Coincidence? I think not! As for the other 6 selves I cannot say.

Unusual quirks or habits: I scramble my forum username to create fake names for mock dating profiles.

Occupation/Career: Hit man (now for hire), Comedian (insert joke here), Dental Product Engineer (I formulate how to make toothpaste tubes more easily squeezable), Sugar Daddy (Sugar is a byproduct that I generate; thus, I am it's father), Lover, not a fighter (But I'm also a fighter, so watch yourself) Street sweeper/zamboni operator (sweep, sweep), Psychiatrist (self proclaimed; diagnosed)

Goals/Dreams: My goal in dreaming is to wake up.

Likes/Dislikes: I love how I hate.

Other stuff:
I hate @Kmal .
I love @purplecrayons .
I was nicknamed E-ODE (Extroverted Odd Duck Extraordinaire) by @Stormy1 .
@insontis is crazy.
@Serenity has less 3 less selves than I.
@jzono1 added me as his friend.
@AUM poured beer in my blog.
@Annabreher are you still alive???
@Arsal Arsehole!
@mochi have a lime, Arrr!
@cocobean ...
"And I have no idea what I just saw in that video. That dude just like ate the other dude and the dude was dry humping the guys face and then the big dude ate the little dudes.."
@AhSver ..Ahh Silver!
@Saru Inc ...Watch yourself there, pretty girl.
@subwayrider Remember the boat times?
@LostPianist Hi Kevin.
@donkeybals is #1.
@Peach is not a vegetable.
@Trifoilum is secretly Martha Stewart.
Your place or mine, Papa @Sali ?
@sandra_b Thanks for the 3 some last night!
@Sai Hi ugly! :)
[MENTION=4827]skippy64[/MENTION] Have a cookie.

Last edited:
Name: Jackie

i am quiet. i like quiet. you really don't need to know anymore than that cuz you won't be in the room cuz i want quiet.

i like to be alone. most of the time. unless i want attention, then i will hover.

Occupation/Career:
pajama goddess by day, medical office cleaner by night.

Goals/Dreams:
i have no goals and my dreams are private

Likes/Dislikes:
people and noise bother me. i like to be alone and have quiet.

Other stuff:
so, yeah, if you can be very quiet and entertain yourself for the most part, if you don't ask a lot of questions or require my constant attention, then i'm the girl for you.

Name: Peach :p

Some things about yourself: noisy/talkative around people I like, likes to be alone, can't stand being around too many people, serious most of the time, likes to study, a geek.

Unusual quirks or habits: I eat the bread in a burger/sandwich first before the fillings.

Occupation/Career: Web Developer

Goals/Dreams: To eat blueberry pancakes (within the week :p)

Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: Video games, Doctor Who, Computer hardware <3, Coffee, Tea, and books.
Dislikes: Noise and a lot of people.

Reactions: James
Name: Juliet Capulet

Some things about yourself: I am most happy when accompanied by Romeo Montague and I love to stare wistfully at stars outside my bedroom at night.

Unusual quirks or habits: I often fall into a fit of despair when I am without Romeo and can be somewhat prone to self harm when I am truly upset.

Occupation/Career: Professional romantic

Goals/Dreams: To marry Romeo Montague...even if it is in heaven. May it be so.

Reactions: Gaze, James and Jet
name: trent reznor

[MENTION=4093]insontis[/MENTION], you are the reason why I opened up the forum page in months! Be proud :D

Name: Aleksey K (A to the motherfucking K, homeboy, A to the motherfucking K)

Some things about yourselves: I am stuck with a low-paying job in the system because I didn't want to sell out and actually studied at the Uni what I found interesting.

Unusual quirks or habits: I never cut my hair, I just shave it when I feel like it. It's been a year.

Occupation/Career: Receiving at some warehouse in the middle of nowhere; poet, musician, dreamer.

Goals/Dreams: Join military or Peacecorps, eventually become rich and order a bride from Ukraine.

Likes/Dislikes: Dislikes: Capitalism, HPPD, greed, violence. Likes: too many to mention.

I know I wasn't original or cool for that matter. So I live with it.

<Bump>

Create a mock dating profile - Have fun with it!!! :)

Name:

Occupation/Career:

Goals/Dreams:

Likes/Dislikes:

Other stuff:

Name: Penelope Fencesetter
Disclaimer:
Free to a good home! Middle-aged, volupuous, wealthy woman. Adventureous. Clean and likeable-mostly. Little baggage. Spayed, comes with papers...mostly bill's, yet intelligent--at times has the attention span of a gnat...and worthy, I mean wealthy.

:p
(<3 sometimes I get the uncontollable urge to share a laugh)

Name: Donald J

Some things about yourself: I like to fly in a plane with my name on the side, and live in building with my name on it, but I am a very humble guy.

Unusual quirks or habits: I like to go horse riding with my friend Vladimir, barechested. We laugh about the women we know and are not secretly in love..

Occupation/Career: I am a long time megalomaniac thief, but have recently been sentenced with a community service penalty for 4 years, due to my own giant ego and stupidity.

Goals/Dreams: I want to be together with Vlad, where we can just be free together, to regrow my hair and have my 'item' enhanced...

Likes/Dislikes: Likes Vlad. Dislikes Hillary (and all women.. especially Mexican women who look like Rosie O'Donnell)

Other stuff: I stay up late tweeting people to get back at them, and cry myself to sleep most nights.. Nigel has been staying with me, but he is no Vlad.

Last edited:
Non smoking non-drinking vegan 47 seeks woman 25-35, to help parent 3 lively children. Should not mind living in a rural location and like living with dogs and cats. House and appliances up to date, all mod cons. However toilet facilities are outside.

Non smoking non-drinking vegan 47 seeks woman 25-35, to help parent 3 lively children. Should not mind living in a rural location and like living with dogs and cats. House and appliances up to date, all mod cons. However toilet facilities are outside.
Are there three sea shell's in the outtyhouse?

Hi all, I'm Milky B.

I'll look past your voice when you're talking. I'll block out the sound to my ear. I carry my weight when I'm walking. And wonder what I'm doing here. I'll pick up the change that you leave on the floor and whistle when nobody's near. I'll put on my shoes and walk out the door, use your money to buy some more beer. If that sounds great and you're down to f*ck, keep reading.

I have a section of my shower wall dedicated to belly button lint.

I ran for president in 2016 and lost bad. It's ok because I have no pride to hurt and no shame so I have no idea when I'm making a fool of myself. That said, I will continue to do and say things that I may or may not regret at a later date. Milky B for Pres. 2020 (Try a hot coneydog.)

I achieve my goals in my dreams.

I like humans. I dislike a lot of humans behavior.

Let's get it on.

Hi all, I'm Milky B.

I'll look past your voice when you're talking. I'll block out the sound to my ear. I carry my weight when I'm walking. And wonder what I'm doing here. I'll pick up the change that you leave on the floor and whistle when nobody's near. I'll put on my shoes and walk out the door, use your money to buy some more beer. If that sounds great and you're down to f*ck, keep reading.

I have a section of my shower wall dedicated to belly button lint.

I ran for president in 2016 and lost bad. It's ok because I have no pride to hurt and no shame so I have no idea when I'm making a fool of myself. That said, I will continue to do and say things that I may or may not regret at a later date. Milky B for Pres. 2020 (Try a hot coneydog.)

I achieve my goals in my dreams.

I like humans. I dislike a lot of humans behavior.

Let's get it on.

Holy crap on a cracker.. why ? why couldn't you speak to the forum like this before the election ??