Cows & Cows & Cows | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Cows & Cows & Cows

I just think of the southpark episode with them using their balls as a hoppity hop. The music of this is almost(in my head) a dark version of that one.

Oh man, thank god I haven't taken anything in a while. I could almost swear those cows were reading my mind.

Reactions: Wyote
I think I'm going to get nightmares... not from the cows, but from the music.

Man, if I have spider cows in my dreams tonight, I'm coming after you.

I think I'm going to get nightmares... not from the cows, but from the music.

I legit like strange music so I know very few will agree, but I was not joking when I said I liked the music. If it was made to a better quality (instead of a simple flash music program which I assume was used), and was made more complex. I would not hesitate to actually buy the song. I like that sort of music.

I legit like strange music so I know very few will agree, but I was not joking when I said I liked the music. If it was made to a better quality (instead of a simple flash music program which I assume was used), and was made more complex. I would not hesitate to actually buy the song. I like that sort of music.

You should learn to play the pipe organ... then you can sit in a dark room, while lightning flashes outside playing one of Bach's Toccattas, while wearing a red silk lined black opera cloak.
icon10.gif

:p

What's most disturbing about this is how much time a person had to have spent making it.

I like it, anyway.

You should learn to play the pipe organ... then you can sit in a dark room, while lightning flashes outside playing one of Bach's Toccattas, while wearing a red silk lined black opera cloak.
icon10.gif

:p

You know he already does that.

.....Did anyone else think that the ending was by far the creepiest part to it?