[INFJ] - Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide

This next video is of a doctor touting ivermectin as preventative and treatment. There are longer ones where he explains further and this one is quite short.

For sure a huge angle of this subject is treatment. Here is a video of a woman whose husband was in the icu for pneumonia, diagnosed as covid. She insisted on a treatment other than what has been foisted on us by folks high up. Her husband left icu in 3.5 days. She says the treatment plan is killing people.

https://rumble.com/vktdpt-our-first...-actually-killing-people-in-the-hospital.html
Have you not figured out there are VERY simple and straight forward explanations for all these silly posts! Orange man bad PAID her to concoct the story! Silly you .2!!

This next video is of a doctor touting ivermectin as preventative and treatment. There are longer ones where he explains further and this one is quite short.

Oh come on man........the answer yet again is SIMPLE! CNN hasn't approved it yet......duh

I just read an article buy 2 medical researchers that is hopefully false (and probably not) that makes anything those of on the right have said look very very understated. This is SO outrageous I am not going to mention it or provide a link. I'd just like a marker/heads up that the report makes the vaccine even more evil. Let us all pray this is a hoax.

I just read an article buy 2 medical researchers that is hopefully false (and probably not) that makes anything those of on the right have said look very very understated. This is SO outrageous I am not going to mention it or provide a link. I'd just like a marker/heads up that the report makes the vaccine even more evil. Let us all pray this is a hoax.
Just curious if it is about the trans-humanism angle.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...-peterson-legal-opinion-ivermectin-hcq-covid/

10/18/21 COVID › NEWS

Nebraska AG Says Doctors Can Legally Prescribe Ivermectin, HCQ for COVID, Calls Out FDA, CDC, Fauci, Media for ‘Fueling Confusion and Misinformation’

At the request of the Nebraska Department of Health, on Oct. 15, Nebraska Attorney General Doug Peterson issued a legal opinion that Nebraska healthcare providers can legally prescribe ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of COVID, so long as they obtain informed consent from the patient.