[INFJ] - Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide | Page 19 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide

Medical apartheid

Reactions: o2b
Mark D......
Sepntdgiempcbermr 29 atn S3d:0ir4ggh lPMdhc ·
Update: DAY 6 since testing positive. Not better yet, but not much worse, kind of riding the same wave. Stay safe and healthy out there everyone! And yes, I am fully vaccinated!
Also, this was in a dream last night:
If your election lasts for more than four years, call your constitution!
a guy I know on FB

BTW I would like to hear (in 10 years) from all of you who think this pandemic response is a plot to cull the world's population. Wondering if you will come back here and look at your posts and think, "hey, maybe I was wrong" ...of course we all might have been killed off by then so nobody will get the last laugh.

a guy I know on FB

BTW I would like to hear (in 10 years) from all of you who think this pandemic response is a plot to cull the world's population. Wondering if you will come back here and look at your posts and think, "hey, maybe I was wrong" ...of course we all might have been killed off by then so nobody will get the last laugh.

I would have no problem admitting in 10 years that I was wrong if that were to be the case. On one level I hope I am. And in 10 years there most likely won't be a maybe about it, either no significant percentage of the population was culled or it was. I guess folks could (and of course will) quibble on what constitutes "significant".

To try and add some perspective (and different posts will use different parameters) but one based in British Health Department numbers are such:

Risk of Death from Covid including with or without co-morbidities.

5-9 (age) .00001%
10-19 .0005%
20-29 .0021%
30-39 .0074%
40-49 .022%
50-59 .065%
60-69 .19%
70-79 .55%
80 and up 2.3%

Take out any co-morbidities and the risk is even less.

I am in the upper age groups and have two co-morbidities. If I hadn't been really light headed one morning I would never had known I had Covid. I was not taking supplements specifically for Covid at the time but, was taking supplements for the co-morbidities. My assessment is that if more folks would take supplements specifically for Covid AND were allowed to be given off label drugs when they do get infected the death rates would fall even further (the infection rates would go down as well). Which can be used to make the case that this is indeed an attempt to cull the population.

For further perspective, and for a healthy American under the age of 60 the odds of dying from:
Suicide 1.1%
Opiod O.D. 1%
Falling .9% (anyone care to outlaw Gravity?)
gun crime .3%
chocking .04%
sunstroke .01%

There are a lot of people like the following. Might make some a bit squeamish.

Such people deserve to be heard, but who listens?

What kind of diabolical shit does this?

victim.jpg

https://nationalfile.com/uk-governm...re-vaccinated-people-not-unvaccinated-people/

These Are The Government's Own Numbers
Patrick Howley by PATRICK HOWLEY September 28, 2021

A Public Health England Technical briefing released in September 2021 entitled “SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation in England” has some findings that do not bode well for vaccine supporters. The numbers show vaccinated people contracted and died of the so-called “Delta” variant of Coronavirus at a far greater rate than unvaccinated people between February 1, 2021 and September 12, 2021.

During the time period in question, unvaccinated people reportedly accounted for 257,357 Delta cases out of 593,572 total Delta cases (approximately 43 percent), and 722 out of 2,542 Delta deaths (approximately 28 percent) “within 28 days of positive specimen date.” What does that mean? It means that the vast majority of Delta deaths in England during this period occurred among vaccinated people, NOT unvaccinated people.

This is a bit sobering.......no it is not in large print, no it hasn't been certified by CNN, no it has nothing to do with Q, no it has nothing to do with or by orange man bad.

https://gab.com/AmericanAFMindy/posts/107048736331318624

Two options here, click on the link and let the video do the work for you or, search for: Vigiaccess then when it asks for drug search, type in: Covid-19 Vaccine.

This is the World Health Organizations database of adverse reaction to the Covid - 19 vaccines.

I don't know what else to say..........I truly wish those of you who have been vaccinated the best, I'd wish you good luck but luck isn't going to have a lot to do with this. If you further search Covid-19 Vaccine removal (or something to that effect) there are suggestions on how to mitigate some of the damage it can do.

Bless you all.

https://gab.com/Deanomight1/posts/107048149379483893

The first link is a copy of this link so to make sure they work I have provided both.

Last edited:
Australia Supreme Court hearing

Here is,a short statement from the court proceedings today pretty damming for the government looks good for the people

For those that may have not been following the Supreme Court hearings over the past couple of weeks against Hazaard and the NSW Government:

As per my earlier post, Kristine McCartney is a big key player in this whole story.

• Today, along with 20,000 + other Australians I watched the Supreme Court case continue in NSW against the government for the rollout of mandatory vaccines

• The barrister asked Kristine McCartney a few questions today (the player behind the scenes that insisted we lock down our state and mandate vaccines as the only solution)

• Barrister - ‘Is it true that double vaccinated people are 13 times more likely to catch and spread the virus?

• Kristine - Yes

• Barrister - ‘Are vaccines dangerous at all to pregnant women or those planning to fall pregnant?’

• Kristine - Yes

• Barrister - ‘Is it true that the vaccines have never been studied for effectiveness and safety’?

• Kristine - Yes, they have never been fully studied

• We are patiently waiting for what was meant to be the final hearting today and it’s looking promising that the Judge Thomas Beech Jones will put a stop to the mandatory rollout of the vaccines

• Judge Thomas Beech Jones also stated that the government suppressed the medication to the population and the government made people believe there was no way out of this unless we all get the vaccine

As a wise man once said, the people have the power, all we have to do is awaken the power in the people!

Please Share Everywhere because although this court hearing was live streamed, I bet you all that it will not make any main stream news

Subscribe

https://t.me/truthseekerschatgroup

“Okay, what about the spike protein?

We’re giving a sequence, a gene sequence, into the bodies of human beings. And the sequence goes into our deltoid and we’re informed that it has a little anchoring protein and once that is translated and makes a little protein and it’s on the surface of your cell, it stays there. Well, guess what? It doesn’t. And there are studies, and of course, the “fact-checkers” are “Oh, this isn’t true. This isn’t true.” – I’m a scientist. Don’t ask the journalists, ask the scientist. Okay?

So this spike protein doesn’t stay just in the deltoid, the spike circulates in your blood, it lands in multiple organs in the body. And you know what happens? That spike protein, without the body of the virus present— we did studies in lab animals; in the lab animals, just in injecting the spike, with no body of the virus, the spike induced the same disease as COVID-19 induced. The same lung disease. The same vascular disease. The same heart disease. The same brain disease. The spike is the toxin. So again, why are we injecting something into the human body that IS the toxin? It IS the toxin. It CAUSES the disease. This isn’t a vaccine!”
-Dr. Ryan Cole

https://rumble.com/vkopys-a-patholo...se-jabs-do-to-the-brain-and-other-organs.html