[INFJ] - Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide

E-7G5ScUcAIhYwl

Lmao

In light of the fact that the author appears to be a charlatan is there something you would like to add to this?
Dispute the content of the paper. Its content is where my priority lies.

I am not convinced he is a charlatan, I am convinced he is a nonconformist.

Responsible for what? To take an experimental emergency authorized use concoction that alters one's body so that it henceforth manufactures a computer simulated synthetic spiked protein that is dispersed throughout the body?

That is not being responsible, that is being a lunatic.

Reactions: Moranga
The idea of taking an untested concoction that alters the body to henceforth manufacture a computer simulated synthetic spiked protein is (to me) mind-boggingly insane. And it does disperse throughout the body.

The biochemical realm is mechanical. The human body is full of varying activities that obviously involve intricate mechanical design (whether theistically designed or through evolution). What happens if a number of these spiked objects are present in <fill in the blank> this specific space of some <fill in the blank> biochemical processes?

Why not just pour dirt in your car's gas tank? Hey, it's benign. After all, it must be if one is willing to acquiesce to the above.

The video is just 9m 28s long, but I think the content is ~8m. It is a doctor who has witnessed many of his patients experience clotting thanks to the jab. He also proposes the mechanism - you know, that synthetic spiked protein that is "everywhere."

https://rense.com/general96/x4.mp4

....I am not convinced he is a charlatan, I am convinced he is a nonconformist.
But a vaccine that has been taken by hundreds of millions of people to no effect other than keeping them from either getting covid or keeping most of them that do get covid from getting really sick, you find that unconvincing. You also claim its status of having emergency clearance is suspect when, in fact, it would not matter to you if it went through years of testing because those who do the testing think the pandemic is caused by viruses and not not kind of electro magnetic effect.

Basically these forums are just an opportunity for you to demonstrate your propensity for confirmation bias. The worms in the serum guy is an exemplar of what you are all about. Anyone who gets sick and dies who has been vaccinated is evidence for you of the vaccines dangers. This is hundreds of millions of people at this point. Any death, or disease is thus evidence. And any whacko who produces something that fits your narrative is credible no matter what their demonstrably moronic backstory. And anyone , no matter how well credentialed in field of micro biology or medical research, who produces evidence counter to your narrative is a shill for some nefarious organization.

Reactions: acd
But a vaccine that has been taken by hundreds of millions of people to no effect other than keeping them from either getting covid or keeping most of them that do get covid from getting really sick, you find that unconvincing. You also claim its status of having emergency clearance is suspect when, in fact, it would not matter to you if it went through years of testing because those who do the testing think the pandemic is caused by viruses and not not kind of electro magnetic effect.

Basically these forums are just an opportunity for you to demonstrate your propensity for confirmation bias. The worms in the serum guy is an exemplar of what you are all about. Anyone who gets sick and dies who has been vaccinated is evidence for you of the vaccines dangers. This is hundreds of millions of people at this point. Any death, or disease is thus evidence. And any whacko who produces something that fits your narrative is credible no matter what their demonstrably moronic backstory. And anyone , no matter how well credentialed in field of micro biology or medical research, who produces evidence counter to your narrative is a shill for some nefarious organization.

https://pharmaceuticalfraud.com/2021-09-14-covid-vaccine-experiment-is-massive-failure.html

https://undercurrents723949620.wordpress.com/2021/05/30/long-term-damage-from-covid-vaccination/

https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.co...s-are-a-huge-failure-they-simply-do-not-work/

https://peckford42.wordpress.com/2021/07/28/swiss-policy-analysis-vaccine-failure/

https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.co...er-we-made-a-big-mistake-on-covid-19-vaccine/

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/09/exclusive-summary-covid-19-vaccine-concerns/

https://noorchashm.medium.com/a-let...r-of-covid-19-vaccination-in-the-7d17d037982d

https://rumble.com/vmftl9-biden-to-osha-no-more-recording-worker-side-effects-on-cv19vx.html

Last edited:
@FiftySeven -

Dude, you're off the deep end.

You have by far the highest level of personal jabs and this behavior is a mirror whose reflection is how poor your overall argument is. Your sense of truth on this matter is a complete fiction.

So, let's cut through the crap. This video is only 9 minutes long. Examine it statement by statement for its veracity. I will do so as well.

https://rense.com/general96/x4.mp4

Please keep in mind the mechanism of these jabs. The body is being altered so as to perpetually manufacture a computer simulated synthetic spike protein which is dispersed throughout the body.

Are you really supportive of such a mechanism? Really?

https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/3c6a0774-cfad-46fa-aa97-af5aa5e74f00/Jane Doe Declaration.pdf

DECLARATION OF Jane Doe Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1746, Jane Doe, hereby declares:

I am fully competent to make this declaration and I have personal knowledge of the facts stated in this declaration.

This declaration is submitted in support of legal actions to revoke the emergency use authorization for COVID-19 injections and in support of a preliminary injunction to immediately block the emergency use authorization for COVID-19 injections.

I am a computer programmer with subject matter expertise in the healthcare data analytics field, an honor that allows me access to Medicare and Medicaid data maintained by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). I earned a B.S. degree in Mathematics and have, over the last 25 years, developed over 100 distinct healthcare fraud detection algorithms, both in the public and private sector. It has been my mission to protect federal tax dollars by preventing and detecting healthcare fraud, a process which leads to both recovery of overpayments and law enforcement leads. A large part of what I do is focused on the quality of care for the beneficiary; for example, I identify providers who prescribe an egregious amount of opioids to patients with a history of overdosing. Instead of titrating the patient off of opioids, they prescribe more, oftentimes leading to patient death.

When the COVID-19 vaccine clearly became associated with patient death and harm, I was naturally inclined to investigate the matter. It is my professional estimate that VAERS (the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) database, while extremely useful, is under-reported by a conservative factor of at least 5. On July 9, 2021, there were 9,048 deaths reported in VAERS. I verified these numbers by collating all of the data from VAERS myself, not relying on a third party to report them. In tandem, I queried data from CMS medical claims with regard to vaccines and patient deaths, and have assessed that the deaths occurring within 3 days of vaccination are higher than those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5. This would indicate the true number of vaccine-related deaths was at least 45,000. Put in perspective, the swine flu vaccine was taken off the market which only resulted in 53 deaths.

I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing is true and correct.

Executed on July 13, 2021.
/s Jane Doe Jane Doe

@FiftySeven -

..... The body is being altered so as to perpetually manufacture a computer simulated synthetic spike protein which is dispersed throughout the body.
this is false
and the CDC is not to be discounted out of hand. They may suck at a lot of things but studying diseases (which is their mission) is not one of them.
There is more of a chance of you getting vaccinated then of me watching any video you post.

oh and by the way
To address the misinformation about VAERS, the CDC shares context around adverse events associated with the COVID-19 vaccines and emphasizes that reports of deaths (and other adverse events) do not necessarily mean the vaccines are to blame. “A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines,” the CDC notes.

Meanwhile, what we do know for sure is that more than 38 million U.S. residents have been infected and 600,000 have died from COVID-19, and the vaccine is one of the best tools to slow the spread of the virus and save lives.
https://www.muhealth.org/our-storie...ing-covid-19-vaccination-arent-what-they-seem

Last edited:
@o2b , it is your right to decline the vaccine under whatever reasoning, but you're wasting so much time and effort in discussing this topic.
You're shortening your lifespan with all that stressing over the vaccines (serious).

Are you really supportive of such a mechanism? Really?
Yes, it's one of the evolutions in the medical field, to produce more efficient vaccination products. If anything, what should be discussed rather is how
the current covid vaccination process is handled by the governments. Is it completely safe for all citizens and are there procedures covering all possible scenarios?
Should there be proper personal consultation before performing these vaccinations? Could there be an optimal process in timing the administration of each vaccination boost? Etc.
That takes time.

You'd be flabbergasted by the current ongoing researches which will come out in the field of medicine..that won't stop the future production nor the further development of these solutions.

HUGE: Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN
By Jim Hoft
Published September 15, 2021 at 7:30am

The Gateway Pundit previously reported that COVID cases are plummeting in India thanks to new rules that promote Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to its massive population. The 33 districts in Uttar Pradesh, India have now become free from COVID-19 government informed on Friday. The recovery rate has increased up to 98.7% proving the effectiveness of IVERMECTIN as part of the “Uttar Pradesh Covid Control Model.”

This state has an estimated population of 241 million people in 2021 and has the highest population in India. This is almost two-thirds of the United States population in 2021 and yet it is now a COVID-19 free nation.
Hindustan Times reported on this big development:
Overall, the state has a total of 199 active cases, while the positivity rate came down to less than 0.01 per cent. The recovery rate, meanwhile, has improved to 98.7 per cent. As per the state’s health bulletin, Uttar Pradesh reported only 11 new Covid-19 cases and zero deaths in the last 24 hours.

India Today also reported on this last August 31:
The active caseload in Uttar Pradesh is down to 269, while the percentage of active cases against the total confirmed cases is 0 per cent.

The active caseload, which was at a high of 3,10,783 in April, has reduced by over 99 per cent.

Fresh Covid-19 cases in the state have remained below 100 for 50 consecutive days.

Of the 1,87,638 samples tested in the last 24 hours, 21 tested positive. In the same period, another 17 patients recovered from the infection, adding to the recovery of over 16,86,182 people so far. (These numbers are in lakh so the comma placement is different in the US. 1,87,638 lakh is 187,638)

Uttar Pradesh is the leading state in India to use Ivermectin as early and preventatively in all family contacts. And this state is one of the five lowest COVID cases of all states in India despite having only a low vaccination rate of 5.8% fully vaccinated compared to the USA that has 54% fully vaccinated.

The USA has 179,289,983 fully vaccinated as of September 14 while Uttar Pradesh has 15,236,150 who got their second dose.

Here’s a little background on the use of Ivermectin in UP, The Indian Express reported:
“Uttar Pradesh was the first state in the country to introduce large-scale prophylactic and therapeutic use of Ivermectin. In May-June 2020, a team at Agra, led by Dr. Anshul Pareek, administered Ivermectin to all RRT team members in the district on an experimental basis. It was observed that none of them developed Covid-19 despite being in daily contact with patients who had tested positive for the virus,” Uttar Pradesh State Surveillance Officer Vikssendu Agrawal said.

He added that based on the findings from Agra, the state government sanctioned the use of Ivermectin as a prophylactic for all the contacts of Covid patients and later cleared the administration of therapeutic doses for the treatment of such patients.

Claiming that timely introduction of Ivermectin since the first wave has helped the state maintain a relatively low positivity rate despite its high population density, he said, “Despite being the state with the largest population base and a high population density, we have maintained a relatively low positivity rate and cases per million of population”.

He said that apart from aggressive contact tracing and surveillance, the lower positivity and fatality rates may be attributed to the large-scale use of Ivermectin use in the state, adding that the drug has recently been introduced in the National Protocol for Covid treatment and management. “Once the second wave subsides, we would conduct our own study as there has been an emerging body of evidence to substantiate our timely use of Ivermectin from the first wave itself,” Vikasendu told The Indian Express.”

Last August, the government of UP issued a notification to have Ivermectin (12 mg) tablets. The Dialogue reported:
“The government notification reads, “Doctors are advising to take ivermectin 12 mg to contain the impact of pandemic. This medicine is quite effective in protecting from covid-19. Therefore, we appeal each and every citizen to have this tablet.”

The notification then goes on to explain the dosage: For positive patients isolated at home (one tablet per day for three days and for primary and secondary contacts (one tablet each on the first and 7th day).”

Both Uttar Pradesh and Delhi have seen an incredible drop in COVID-19 cases because they use Ivermectin early and preventatively. Whereas Kerala, a tiny state located in southern India that is over-dependent on vaccines and less dependent on Ivermectin, has been reporting a significant increase in COVID-19 cases. Keep in mind that Uttar Pradesh has eight times larger population than Kerala.

Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh's "test-trace-treat" model, in conjunction with partial corona curfew and maximum vaccination, has enabled the state to successfully combat COVID-19. This is to be noted that Uttar Pradesh has become the first state in India to administer more than 5 crore 36 lakh jabs in total so far.
UP has also become the first state in the country to conduct more than seven crore COVID-19 tests.
https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...st-populous-state-fought-against-covid/801588

Attachments

• upload_2021-9-15_21-57-41.png
    upload_2021-9-15_21-57-41.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 1
@FiftySeven -

I don't think the source you referenced even mentioned the use of Ivermectin in Uttar Padesh.

At my discretion (of course), I may continue in here, but I will no longer dialogue with you. No offense intended, it is just not worth it.

But, I recommend you do your own independent examination of ivermectin.