[INFJ] - Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination and the magnetic phenomenon could be explained by Graphene Oxide

Medical Apartheid, I wonder how far they'll eventually go be it two tier society or even start stripping people of their citizenship ect.

Reactions: Moranga
https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/...opy-reveals-graphene-oxide-in-cov-19-vaccines

Scanning & Transmission Electron Microscopy Reveals Graphene Oxide in CoV-19 Vaccines

Updated: a day ago
2021, August 20
Author: Robert O Young CPC, MSc, DSc, PhD, Naturopathic Practitioner
www.drrberyoung.com

Phase Contrast, Dark Field, Bright Field Microscopy, Transmission and Scanning Electron Microscopy and Energy-Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy Reveal the Ingredients in the CoV-19 Vaccines!

Abstract
Currently there are four major pharmaceutical companies who manufacture a SARS-CoV-2 now called SARS-CoV-19 vaccine. These manufactures and their vaccine are Pfizer--BioNTech mRNA Vaccine, the Moderna-Lonza mRNA-1273 Vaccine, the Serum Institute Oxford Astrazeneca Vaccine and the Janssen COVID -19 Vaccine, manufactured by Janssen Biotech Inc., a Janssen Pharmaceutical Company of Johnson & Johnson, a recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. The intended purpose of these vaccines are to provide immunity from the so-called infectious novel coronavirus or SARS-CoV - 2 virus now called the SARS-CoV - 19. These four pharmaceutical companies have not provided complete FDA disclosure on their vaccine box, insert fact sheet or label for many of the major and/or minor ingredients contained within these so-called vaccines. The purpose of this research article is to identify those specific major and minor ingredients contained in the Pfizer Vaccine, the Moderna Vaccine, the Astrazeneca Vaccine and the Janssen Vaccine using various scientific anatomical, physiological and functional testing for each SARS-COV-2-19 vaccine. As a human right, governed under World Law by the Nuremberg Code of 1947, the vaccine specific ingredient information is critical, required and necessary to know so that any human from any country in the World can make an informed decision whether or not to consent to the SAR-CoV-2-19 inoculation. We have conducted the scientific testing on each vaccine and have identified several ingredients or adjuvants that have not been disclosed which are contained in these four SARS-CoV - 2 -19 vaccines. Currently, these vaccines are being administered to millions of humans around the World under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) issued by each country without full disclosure of all ingredients and in some cases mandated by governments or employers in violation of individual human rights under the Nuremberg Code of 1947.
[end of excerpt]

I'll just post two images of which there are several.

ingredients_1.jpg ingredients_2.jpg
What a coincidence that every vaccine just happens to have graphene oxide and (somehow) "they" neglected to tell us.

I wonder what it's for.

Further along the paper referenced in #284:

Are There Parasites in the Pfizer "Vaccines"?
A 50 micron elongated body, as seen in Figure 13 is a sharp mysterious presence in the Pfizer vaccine. It appears and is identified anatomically as a Trypanosoma cruzi parasite of which several variants are lethal and is one of many causes of acquired immune deficiency syndrome or AIDS. [Atlas of Human Parasitology, 4th Edition, Lawrence Ash and Thomas Orithel, pages 174 to 178][9]

ingredients_3.jpg ingredients_4.jpg

Anyway, there is much more. If you want to know what is in these toxic soups, I recommend this paper.

Just curious @Wyote,do you think the author is lying?

Do you think your "reality" is something I care about?

Reactions: SlowUpTake
Let me fix this for you.

[hi, I am being a tool]
Do you think your "reality" is something I care about?
[/hi, I am being a tool]

Lmfao

Practicing medicine without a license
In 1995, Young allegedly drew blood from two women, told them they were ill, and then sold them herbal products to treat these illnesses. He was charged with two third-degree felony counts of practicing medicine without a license, but pled guilty to a reduced misdemeanor charge.[15][26] Young argued that he had never claimed to be a medical doctor, that the women had entrapped him by asking to be part of his research, and that he "looked at the women's blood and simply gave them some nutritional advice."[15]

In 2001, Young was again charged with a felony in Utah, after a cancer patient alleged that Young told her to stop chemotherapy and to substitute one of his products to treat her cancer. Subsequently, when an undercover agent visited Young, he allegedly analyzed her blood and prescribed a liquid diet. The case was taken to preliminary trial, but charges were dropped after the prosecutor stated that he could not find enough people who felt cheated by Young.[26] Young dismissed the arrests as "harassment" and stated that he moved to California because the legal climate there was more tolerant.[26] On May 12, 2011 Quackwatch published a critical analysis of Young's qualifications and practices.[25]

In 2014 Young was arrested in San Diego and received 18 felony charges relating to practicing medicine without a license, and of theft.[30] According to the Medical Board of California's press release chronically ill patients were paying Young up to $50,000 for his treatments.[31] His trial started in Vista Superior Court in November 2015.[32] In February 2016, jurors found Young guilty of two counts of practicing medicine without a license.[33] As of January 2017 he was facing a three-year jail sentence and was also to be retried on six charges of fraud, after a jury deadlocked 8–4.[34] To avoid a retrial, Young pleaded guilty to two more counts of practicing medicine without a license. The 44-month sentence in the plea agreement included a declaration by Young that he has no degrees from any accredited schools, and that he is not "a microbiologist, hematologist, medical doctor, naturopathic doctor, or trained scientist".[35][5]

Young was sentenced at the end of June 2017.[35]

In November 2018 he was ordered to pay US$105 million to a cancer patient who had sued him for claiming to be a doctor and advising her to forgo traditional medical treatment.[36]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_O._Young
just shocking the lengths this global conspiracy will go to discredit critics of the vaccine
I can't wait for the video

I guess she is stupid by 57's reckoning.

Anyway there is many people on both sides of the isle that feel people have a choice to do as they please with their own bodies.

Bonus
210811-anti-vaccine-nurses-2x1-cs-45104b.jpg

what always impresses me is how the alt right is so quick to take up the persona of the peoples that have most suffered from the philosophies, beliefs and crimes of the the progenitors of the alt right

2021, August 20
Author: Robert O Young CPC, MSc, DSc, PhD, Naturopathic Practitioner
Just curious @Wyote,do you think the author is lying?
Crimminey, this is just too rich...
As part of entering his guilty plea, Young had to state that he has no post high school educational degrees from any accredited schools. He also stated he was none of the following: a microbiologist, a medical doctor, a hematologist, a naturopathic doctor or a trained scientist.
https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/ph-miracle-author-robert-o-young-sentenced/19346/

Reactions: acd and Wyote