Corona / Wuhan virus | Page 48 | INFJ Forum

Corona / Wuhan virus

typical of a repressive regime. . use any excuse to consolidate power to the central government. . yeah, no. .
My 2cents worth is that the President and his minions are trying to cover their asses through shredding the parts of the Constitution that could hold them accountable for the 2 month gagg on the seriousness of it all.

My 2cents worth is that the President and his minions are trying to cover their asses through shredding the parts of the Constitution that could hold them accountable for the 2 month gagg on the seriousness of it all.
IMHO, more and more people who would have previously never considered it are realizing the POTUS is a joke, and dangerous to our democracy and lives.

IMHO, more and more people who would have previously never considered it are realizing the POTUS is a joke, and dangerous to our democracy and lives.
Let's hope so. People be flat outta their minds not to notice after all this.

At least our Governor is on point. He secured 4 locations spread across the state to utilize as field hospitals. I sure hoped we didn't need them, yet at the rate folks are getting sick we'll need those and more. :(

Let's hope so. People be flat outta their minds not to notice after all this.

At least our Governor is on point. He secured 4 locations spread across the state to utilize as field hospitals. I sure hoped we didn't need them, yet at the rate folks are getting sick we'll need those and more. :(
These are indeed strange times we are living in right now!
(I hope you are feeling better?)
Without his flaunting of the economy (that he had very little to do with in the first place) he doesn't have much left to spew as far as accomplishments go.
He's a leech...and his people are leeches...they are not even very nice people on a very basic level of humanity.
There is no nobility there.
The whole lot of them represent the very worst traits of humanity and what we supposedly revere in our "leaders" and normal human beings.
Good riddance to them all.

Last edited:
These are indeed strange times we are living in right now!
Without his flaunting of the economy (that he had very little to do with in the first place) he doesn't have much left to spew as far as accomplishments go.
He's a leech...and his people are leeches...they are not even very nice people on a very basic level of humanity.
The whole lot of them represent the very worst traits of humanity and what we supposedly revere in our "leaders" and normal human beings.
Good riddance to them all.
I can't disagree! You know me well enough by now that my optimistic side is always searching for that proverbial silver lining ... these times are a grand example and spotlight on what government and individuals should not be doing. There is no profit & gain through loss of life. Each one of those POS in the POTUS's company should bake on the stake for every life lost, foreign or domestic that they've had a hand in the dirty dealings that has led the world to these stormy days.

Especially that fuxing Cheeto, (as a wise soul refers to him as), P.Trump should serve one full year for every life. Not confined in prison of course, but rather in the shitholes of America on the frontlines of the dirtiest jobs there are...be forced to eat spam and Ramen noodles chased with leaded floridide water that one has to let settle in between sips for 6 days out of 7. Let him experience what far too many have to traverse daily so privledged Fat Cat Skunks like him can pretend to be above all the rest of us...

My apologies for that rant. I'm just so dang angry that the world has to go through this to jerk jackasses like him awake. The only privlidge we all share is this water-logged dirtball we call Home. Our planet has looked after our needs for eons, I'm hopeful the generations to come will begin to look after her in kind. ♡

No. Putting a call into the Doc in the morning, with the nurse texting me off and on. I've been up most the night with a fever that finally broke just before 2:30 am, a headache that just won't quit so I'm haughing up my waters. Feels lije I have iron bands around my chest with a cough that sounds like a squeaky screen door blowing around in the wind. I'm tired, hungry and grumpy, esp worried about who will look after Dad if it turns out I got this shitty virus. Was thinking it was annual bronchitis and allergies, but no, this isn't like anything I've been through before. :(

My apologies for that rant. I'm just so dang angry that the world has to go through this to jerk jackasses like him awake. The only privlidge we all share is this water-logged dirtball we call Home. Our planet has looked after our needs for eons, I'm hopeful the generations to come will begin to look after her in kind. ♡

No. Putting a call into the Doc in the morning, with the nurse texting me off and on. I've been up most the night with a fever that finally broke just before 2:30 am, a headache that just won't quit so I'm haughing up my waters. Feels lije I have iron bands around my chest with a cough that sounds like a squeaky screen door blowing around in the wind. I'm tired, hungry and grumpy, esp worried about who will look after Dad if it turns out I got this shitty virus. Was thinking it was annual bronchitis and allergies, but no, this isn't like anything I've been through before.

Oh dear!
That is no good at all!
Stay on top of it (you seem to be), perhaps now is the time to call in a home health aide for your Dad?
It's good though that the fever broke...hopefully that means you are getting ahead of whatever it is.
Glad you are calling the Doctor, please keep us all updated and though we are all fairly far away, please do let us/me know if there is anything I can possibly do besides pray - and you got it!
Don't you dare try and smoke right now, lol! ;)
Lots and lots and tons of love to you and your Dad Sandie!

No need to apologize for such rants...it's almost impossible to hold ones tongue when faced with such flaunting of perceived impunity.
Those evil people will find their comeuppance in this life or the next, of that I have no doubt.

Hang in there!!
:<3white::<3white::<3white:

True. I'm hoping the clause that it cannot be changed hold up in all this. Otherwise Americans are going to rise up.
Rise away.. if I were still there, I'd rise with you. ❤

I hope you are feeling better soon and it's not the Wu. But whatever it is, you're will is strong and you'll kick it's butt. :smilingimp:❤ Get lots of rest, Sandie. *hugs*

Unbelievable. Unacceptable.
This is Trump. Totally believable.
He's vying for that title of Supreme Emperor Trump.
Without it this book just won't have the conclusion he needs it to have.

I would love it if we could hold Trump personally accountable for every death from this virus in the usa.

Shit. If that lion on the street is real as well as the story of why it is there, it is freaking animal abuse at one of the highest levels.
That cat has no clue how to survive in a rural area.
Hope it's just a media gag and photoshop job.

No. Putting a call into the Doc in the morning, with the nurse texting me off and on. I've been up most the night with a fever that finally broke just before 2:30 am, a headache that just won't quit so I'm haughing up my waters. Feels lije I have iron bands around my chest with a cough that sounds like a squeaky screen door blowing around in the wind. I'm tired, hungry and grumpy, esp worried about who will look after Dad if it turns out I got this shitty virus. Was thinking it was annual bronchitis and allergies, but no, this isn't like anything I've been through before. :(
Wtf!? Be well, Sandie. :hug:

I can't disagree! You know me well enough by now that my optimistic side is always searching for that proverbial silver lining ... these times are a grand example and spotlight on what government and individuals should not be doing. There is no profit & gain through loss of life. Each one of those POS in the POTUS's company should bake on the stake for every life lost, foreign or domestic that they've had a hand in the dirty dealings that has led the world to these stormy days.

Especially that fuxing Cheeto, (as a wise soul refers to him as), P.Trump should serve one full year for every life. Not confined in prison of course, but rather in the shitholes of America on the frontlines of the dirtiest jobs there are...be forced to eat spam and Ramen noodles chased with leaded floridide water that one has to let settle in between sips for 6 days out of 7. Let him experience what far too many have to traverse daily so privledged Fat Cat Skunks like him can pretend to be above all the rest of us...

Aw Sandie. I'll sit up with you at night and make you as much hot tea as you need to hang your head over (even just breathing the steam may help).
Let me know, really, if there is anything I can to do help - I'll even send TP if that's what you need!

If it gets bad do not hesitate to get thee to the ER.

Last edited:

Aw Sandie. I'll sit up with you at night and make you as much hot tea as you need to hang your head over (even just breathing the steam may help).
Let me know, really, if there is anything I can to do help - I'll even sent TP if that's what you need!

If it gets bad do not hesitate to get thee to the ER.
Awww, thank you so much! I've been drinking lot's of fluids and hauled out the humidifier too. I've been told to call the doc's office first before ER. I guess they're swamped there already.
TP you say?? .... :p