[INFJ] - Conversation Vs Writing Vs Social Media | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Conversation Vs Writing Vs Social Media

I actually JUST had an extrovert message me asking me where the heck I was and I responded immediately... because like dude chill... I'm around. I'm always around :m029:

Reactions: Sandie33 and hush
I actually JUST had an extrovert message me asking me where the heck I was and I responded immediately... because like dude chill... I'm around. I'm always around :m029:

Always around. Always watching. Always waiting.
crazy-monkey-emoticon-132.gif

Reactions: Sandie33 and Wyote
Reactions: hush
I just edited your post and deleted Pleiades' post quote and replaced it with Asa's OP quote since that's what you intended to quote, as it seemed like the most obvious fix. If you wanted the post deleted altogether, just let me know.

Edit: Also, when quoting multiple posts/people in a row, using the multi-quote feature (the little " with + Quote next to it) can make it a bit easier and simpler, rather than making a bunch of separate posts. :)

Plotting... scheming...... entirely innocent things...
Thanks.

Reactions: hush
I quit Farcebook out of pure disgust but I went back there because one of my teachers absolutely required it to pass a unit of work (bizarre I know... I would make a formal complaint if I could be bothered) and I stayed on it because another one of my teachers suggested that it is indispensable to a professional career.

After reading a transcript of a speech given some years ago by danah boyd at SXSW on privacy and publicity I'm pretty conscious of what I post on there. I rule my wall with an iron fist.

Apart from that, I don't take it too seriously. It's pretty great for staying in touch with people! It's also just Facebook, a steaming corporate shit pile of social hit and run that is no more deep or meaningful than crap talk at the pub. How can I possibly care about a place where a cool article I share gets 2 likes and the repetitious selfies of some long haired blue eyed guy I used to work with gets tens of likes? If people are wanting to get all involved in it, I let them go at it. But I do myself the favour of saving the serious chats for another time! It's fun to see all the things people post, their interests and opinions... But the only way I get anything out of it is if I don't take it too seriously!
You can't quit me

Reactions: invisible