[INFJ] - Composed Music | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Composed Music

rmoat

May 22, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
So for the past couple of years I've gone through some pretty rough friendships, and sadly have had to do the INFJ door slam, and have also had to walk away from other several one-sided relationships.

Have been struggling a little bit the past few weeks now that I've realized finding a close friendship as an INFJ can be like finding a needle in the haystack.

I write cinematic/film score style music as a hobby, and most of my music is inspired by the things I go through as an INFJ. I wrote one to sum up the past few weeks, and am sure other INFJs can relate to the ups and downs of life.

Sharing it here if anyone wants to get lost in your INFJ thoughts (It's an audio hosting website called Clyp, which you can Google if you're concerned about the short link): https://clyp.it/dfl5zd2s

I thought it was good yeah. It's not my inner INFJ though. Decrease the attack on the strings, and a slight rumble on the bassy cello and it would be more me.

What sequencer you use?

Reactions: rmoat
I thought it was good yeah. It's not my inner INFJ though. Decrease the attack on the strings, and a slight rumble on the bassy cello and it would be more me.

What sequencer you use?

Thanks Paul, I wouldn't say it is my inner INFJ either, but just something that was going on at the time with me, and written into music. I actually use Pro Tools, but honestly, have been struggling with it lately. It feels like there are MIDI delay issues with the latest PT 12 update. Even when using the metronome, after recording and playing back, it's completely off from the metronome. It might be time to jump ship to something meant more for MIDI.