Color Code Personality Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Color Code Personality Test

Basic Analysis Results:

urblue.png piechart-0P7kpec4.png

Motive [ Intimacy ]
Blues are motivated by Intimacy. They seek to genuinely connect with others, and need to be understood and appreciated. Everything they do is quality-based. They are loyal friends, employers, and employees. Whatever or whomever they commit to is their sole (and soul) focus. They love to serve and give of themselves freely in order to nurture others' lives.

ABOUT BLUE
Blues have distinct preferences and have the most controlling personality. Their personal code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. They enjoy sharing meaningful moments in conversation as well as paying close attention to special life events (e.g. birthdays and anniversaries). Blues are dependable, thoughtful, and analytical; but can also be self-righteous, worry-prone, and moody. They are "sainted pit-bulls" who never let go of something or someone once they are committed. When you deal with a BLUE, be sincere and make a genuine effort to understand and appreciate them.

Very accurate for me.

Also nicely designed, aesthetically pleasing layout, colors, etc.

I'm a RwW. Red with secondary color white. I actually brought the book, paperback, recently. Now...$16 versus $30-something...and it's a tangible copy. Yep. I went for the book. Good read. I'd recommend it. But here's mine in the brief afterword after the type test inside dealing with the motives and motive combos.

"Red-White combinations are difficult to read because they can be aggressive and determined one minute (Red), then quietly passive the next (White). IF you fit this category, your guiding motive is power or peace rather than intimacy, which spares you the intense struggle of the Red-Blue combination. You are likely to be misunderstood because your behavior is inconsistent, and you don't easily allow others to figure you out."
Yep. Hit most of the nail.

My theory on MB and CC correlation was such: Red = TJ Blue = FJ White = TP Yellow = FP. The Red/Blues like control, the White/Yellows resist it. Red and White are more logically. Blue and Yellow are emotionally-based.
But an INFJ I know got White. Which, I suspect he's Blue and White. Or vice versa. But, looking at the preferences, I pick up some functions. No? Red = Te. Blue = Fe. White = Ti. Yellow = Fi. I don't think that's quite accurate but close. But, essentially, Red is Thinking. Blue is Feeling. White strikes me as Intuition. Yellow as Sensing.
Your thoughts?

Ps: You want any extra info, I have the book and I'm willing to share some if your question is answered within, more or less.