Cognitive Functions Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Cognitive Functions Test

Why am I an ENTJ rather than an ESTJ?

Have I been living a lie this whole time?

giphy.gif

What you lack in discernment, you'll make up for in ideation

Ha, a INFP? Really?
:m049: I still believe that these tests only display our cognition at the time of the test, and not our true nature. :D

Your most pronounced cognitive function is:
Introverted Feeling
8.png

Your mental life is to a great extent concerned with individual values and living a life in harmony with the inner life of feeling. You are at your best with individual, creative work (such as art, literature, science, or psychology) where you can follow your personal values unhindered by the prejudices and constrictions that others may attempt to set before them. You have deep-seated inner feelings, yet only rarely do you express these directly, often masking your tenderness behind a facade of reserve and repose. You maintain an independence from the judgments of others, remaining faithful and loyal to your own inner dictates, rather than to obligations that others may attempt to force upon you from the outside. As a person you are idealistic, dreamy, sincere, and deeply in touch with your own values. However, you may also have trouble bottom-lining and taking stock of the sometimes ugly realities of the world. Your most likely Jungian type is INFP or ISFP.

cognitive-function.png

Nah. You are I N F J ♥ ;)
Yes, I am, but ... my alter ego ...

*** side note, I don't see myself as a "P" in any shape. Perhaps my "laid back" outlook caused a mutation...oh, the horrors :)P)
:m077:

It's probably this ...
giphy.gif
muhahahaha P

Lol! Well as far as your inquiry is concerned, all I know for sure is I'm never going to figure out Si. I'm definitely N/F heavy.

This test is broken tho @Deleted member 16771 like you mentioned lol
Got Si right behind Fe and Ni :neutral:

Ha, a INFP? Really?
:m049: I still believe that these tests only display our cognition at the time of the test, and not our true nature. :D

Your most pronounced cognitive function is:
Introverted Feeling
8.png

Your mental life is to a great extent concerned with individual values and living a life in harmony with the inner life of feeling. You are at your best with individual, creative work (such as art, literature, science, or psychology) where you can follow your personal values unhindered by the prejudices and constrictions that others may attempt to set before them. You have deep-seated inner feelings, yet only rarely do you express these directly, often masking your tenderness behind a facade of reserve and repose. You maintain an independence from the judgments of others, remaining faithful and loyal to your own inner dictates, rather than to obligations that others may attempt to force upon you from the outside. As a person you are idealistic, dreamy, sincere, and deeply in touch with your own values. However, you may also have trouble bottom-lining and taking stock of the sometimes ugly realities of the world. Your most likely Jungian type is INFP or ISFP.

View attachment 46161
100% Fe! Wowww!
Well, you are a sugar bear after all

Geez, sometimes I want to discuss each of those questions externally. :tearsofjoy:

I've never been a friend of multiple choice tests. It stands and falls with precise formulation and usually if you are an unusual thinker you're able to understand it in several ways or contexts or degrees anyways.

and then..well.. is it a wonder why questionaires spit out confusing and daily shifting results? Probably not.. :neutral:

Questionaires might be working better when you don't read intentions inbetween, I suppose..?