climate change and weaponised weather | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

climate change and weaponised weather

There are things in life they may never know or understand, though. Myopic vision, thinking they are looking down the road, in my opinion.

This person is someone I follow- and he talks a lot about weather and how it may be linked to fracking or government issues. It's interesting to read- and he's currently talking about storms in the us

thought it might be of interest!

https://www.facebook.com/DutchsinseOfficial

Read an article where they spiced rabbit genes into birch trees to make them grow faster. It had something to do with the birch tree roots being able to break down land fill garbage. My thought was, great give tree disease a way to bridge the gap.

The other I though was interesting was a salmon farm where they were making them grow twice as big. People complained saying if this gets into nature who knows what it will do to the salmon population. The people doing it scoffed noting they were several miles inland and there was no way the salmon could get out. The debate raged, other people noting that fish eggs could and do stick to duck feet and are carried long distances. One day though, a flood hit the salmon facility and all of the salmon vanished. Perhaps dead, perhaps not.

Science will advance the human race in ways we cant conceive yet, that or it will destroy it first.

Yeah but I also think that there are lunatics with a lot of money who'll always profit more by chaos or crisis and betting against humanity that they'll actually engineer or at least do nothing what so ever to inhibit worst case scenarios.

I think about some of the opinion I've read online about population control or 99% of people being worthless or whatever and I'm in the main thankful that its usually someone of no consequence, either because of their resources, age, lack of connections, whatever but then I think about how if those opinions caught on among elites, as they could, it'd just take something as simple as that, and then you'd have clichs of people deciding that "screw 'em, if this genetically modified hocus pocus fails we'll have supplies in our mountain bunker anyway.

Well if it sounds ridiculous then it might well be ridiculous.

But if you really care, then stop listening to other people and try to figure it out on your own. You can't trust anybody because everybody has an agenda - even the people who claim there's a shadow government have an agenda, and that agenda might even be connected to the government itself.

A fake conspiracy is almost as convenient as a fake war, and I wouldn't be surprised if people who espouse this stuff get paid to do it.

I dont even think its as conspiratorial as you make out.

Although the greatest explanation of this sort of thing I've read was in 1984, Orwell's Winston Smith joins the "resistance" only to discover that it was invented by big brother in the first place as a ruse.

I dont even think its as conspiratorial as you make out.

Although the greatest explanation of this sort of thing I've read was in 1984, Orwell's Winston Smith joins the "resistance" only to discover that it was invented by big brother in the first place as a ruse.

It makes sense though. If you're going to have conspiracies and coverups, may as well do it up right.

Heck, it's what I'd do. Misdirection is the mainstay of any magician, and it is often used in propaganda and politics as well. Get people to talk about the weather while you do something far more insidious.

Also there have been cases where various militaries have been content to let others think they have technology which they actually don't - even going as far as to directly propagate the hoax.

It makes sense though. If you're going to have conspiracies and coverups, may as well do it up right.

Heck, it's what I'd do. Misdirection is the mainstay of any magician, and it is often used in propaganda and politics as well. Get people to talk about the weather while you do something far more insidious.

Also there have been cases where various militaries have been content to let others think they have technology which they actually don't - even going as far as to directly propagate the hoax.

Yeah, both of those are plausible on the weaponised weather front too.

The stuff I've read about Abbie Hoffman and how the US government hounded that guy to his doom exploiting his mental instability and depressive state of mind makes me think that the state is inclined to do the sort of thing you are talking about too, misdirection and magic tricks.