climate change and weaponised weather | INFJ Forum

climate change and weaponised weather

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
To what extent do you think we are menaced by climate change, whether its man made or some kind of epoch-cyclical is unimportant for this question, or is it instead different sorts of weaponised weather being deployed by competiting states?

I think there's a good argument that weaponised weather has been used since the cold war, I remember the eighties talk about the new horror of acid rain which wouldnt go away and how it was all a consequence of pollution, then it just sort of seemed to disappear since the 1989 collapse of the USSR, before all the insane weather in the UK this winter, even before the winter before that there was unseasonal weather and the BBC just happened to broadcast stories about how the Russians used cloud seeding with silver iodine to cause the toxic rain from chernobyle to fall before it reached moscow.

Also the things attributed to elmino or that volcano which errupted disrupting flight over Europe at just such a time when Russia was invading European air space with mad frequency, some of those things could have been caused by detonating explosives in the dormant volcano to create the plane shredding cloud which the eruption brought about or superheating the ocean, something used by nuclear subs to allow them to travel faster, at the right point in international waters could lead to weather systems which cause the kinds of weather we have seen.

This isnt something I've decided yet, pretty much because it sounds too much like Fortean Times stuff but I think its an interesting talking point, this is something different to the old chem trails stories BTW.

Anything can help kill you, fewer things help you live.

I am personally more worried about what genetic modification will do in both the short and long term.

Well we could possibly make acid rain I guess. Or set off volcanos with explosives.

Actual weather modification is a bit more difficult. We can seed clouds to possibly increase the yield of rain, but to do that you need clouds, and suitable clouds often are going to rain eventually even if you don't seed them. The seeding just helps it along a little bit.

Superheating or supercooling ocean water could steer storms, but usually can't make them. Heating the atmosphere with lasers can help discharge lightning from a storm, but still you need an already existing storm for that. Heating the atmosphere at critical locations could steer hurricanes but you need to have a hurricane and you can only steer it a really small amount like this.

We can't really make weather in a controlled way nor force it to do everything we want, at least not yet, due to the way chaos theory is at the heart of weather. There are just too many factors to be able to control it all of the time.

But, if conditions are just right, you can maybe tweak it slightly.

Also as for climate change, yeah what we do totally effects the weather. We can generally approximate this.

What you can't usually approximate is the future effect that a specific action is going to have. Even if you could make a storm as a weapon you have no way of knowing what that is going to cause down the line - that storm could turn around and bite you in the ass instead of your enemy.

Also as for climate change, yeah what we do totally effects the weather. We can generally approximate this.

What you can't usually approximate is the future effect that a specific action is going to have. Even if you could make a storm as a weapon you have no way of knowing what that is going to cause down the line - that storm could turn around and bite you in the ass instead of your enemy.
No proof of that.

No proof of that.

The proof is that chaos theory is about sensitivity to initial conditions. What we do will always have an effect on initial conditions.

The problem there is that because of this, you can't really prove that a given effect such as global warming was actually caused by us or by nature.

The proof is that chaos theory is about sensitivity to initial conditions. What we do will always have an effect on initial conditions.

The problem there is that because of this, you can't really prove that a given effect such as global warming was actually caused by us or by nature.
Right...if a butterfly flaps its wings ect...

Everything is being weaponised:

the drinking water through flouride
the air through chemtrails
RF frequency radiation eg wifi
toxic vaccines
toxic food additivies
GMO foods
HAARP changing the weather
Nanotechnology
Glysophate in the agri-sprays
It goes on and on...the discussion gets really interesting when people start asking why these things are being done

Right...if a butterfly flaps its wings ect...

Moreover we can't really say that increased CO2 doesn't make things worse. We already understand how CO2 plays a part in the weather so I think it would be naive to think we can just keep making shit tons of CO2 and it will never do anything.

We can't actually follow the CO2 and prove what it did after the fact, but the idea that it is not going to help anything is still sound.

The globalists like the rockefellers and the rothschilds want a new crisis to justify merging all countries under a one world government

The economy tanking will be the excuse to create a new global currency managed out a global bank; varoius people including the pope have called for this

Climate change is really being manufactured through things like chemtrails and HAARP to justify changes in the law and the introduction of carbon taxes which will form part of the new global governments infrastructure of control

WW3 is also being touted as a possible launch pad from which to launch global government and indeed world wars have globalised government in the form of the league of nations followed by the United Nations. The threat of world war 3 is looming at the moment with the currency war between the US and other countries such as China as well as the face off between the US and Russia in the Ukraine not to mention the aggressive instability of Israel which constantly threatens to spark a new global war

Then there are things like operation bluebeam which is about using a perceived external threat from aliens to justify creating a one world government! that might sound totally insane but president Reagan talked about this in the UN (see his aliens speech on youtube) and ex-president clinton recently spoke in the same terms in a recent interview

It seems the globalists have multiple plans all running concurrently

To see the role of the rothschilds in the climate change situation see David Rockefellers efforts and his book desingned to drum up fear over climate change. Also Evelyn Rothschild started a weather prediction service! But seeing as the rothschilkds are behind the weather manipulations they have a distinct advantage in ist prediction!

It a bit like the james bind film where a news mogul actually creates news so that he can then report it!

This is just me and my simple brain- but it frustrates me to think of weaponizing weather....we (as in the earth and everyone on/in/around it) is it's own system - so, taking a holistic approach, if we weaponize one aspect to harm another, we're essentially harming ourselves.

If we create a weather system to 'attack' another country, how do we not know that the effects of that won't come back to us? Tsunamis are a great example. An earthquake somewhere else, can have disastrous impacts on another place.

maybe I'm completely missing the point- it is late here!

This is just me and my simple brain- but it frustrates me to think of weaponizing weather....we (as in the earth and everyone on/in/around it) is it's own system - so, taking a holistic approach, if we weaponize one aspect to harm another, we're essentially harming ourselves.

If we create a weather system to 'attack' another country, how do we not know that the effects of that won't come back to us? Tsunamis are a great example. An earthquake somewhere else, can have disastrous impacts on another place.

Trust me your brain is not simple. Scientist still view the human brain as the most complex thing they know of in the universe. :)

Excerpts from the following piece: http://www.zengardner.com/bravely-facing-awful-truth/

What Agenda Might this Be? Some Questions to Consider:

• WHY would the elites dig a super underground vault to store seeds from all over the planet while introducing genetically modified seeds growing food they themselves won’t touch?
  • WHY have they built secret underground bases?–that aren’t so secret if you poke around a bit.
  • WHY is the world not told a single fact about the Fukushima radiation readings, and the EPA monitors getting shut off and standards recalibrated?…while the media black out continues?
  • WHY is questioning water fluoridation considered cult science while multiple millions drink the toxic industrial byproduct yet European countries throw the process off?
  • WHY are they pushing vaccines so hard when they’ve been proven to maim children and adults?
  • WHY is cellphone and other EMF technology deliberately set at the range of our brain frequency when it could have been outside that?
  • WHY is the banking system getting off scot free when everyone knows they engineered this economic mess?
  • WHY is war on terror so accepted when it was based on a staged false premise–a clearly government induced false flag millions identify?
  • WHY is the education system spewing out dumber and dumber kids while more money is poured in to this endeavor?
  • WHY is everyone so freakishly fat they can’t see their feet anymore and are suffering accelerated off the charts health challenges?
  • WHY has questioning anything become a terrorist threat?
  • WHY is our atmosphere so purposely filled with aluminum and other toxic substances our respiratory illnesses have skyrocketed, never mind other complications like increased seizures, memory loss, and even Alzheimers?
  • WHY is going through the airport now a radioactive exam and terrorizing experience for even children and the elderly?
  • WHY is the government now allowed to arrest, imprison and even kill you without trial?..as well as spy on you at will?
  • WHY is the media swill the same on every channel with literally no independent reporting or investigative journalism?
  • WHY is our DNA being tracked, our irises scanned, blood tested and our movements monitored?
  • And why militarize American streets and authorize police and military brutality in crass overkill operations?
  • etc. etc. etc.

Anything can help kill you, fewer things help you live.

I am personally more worried about what genetic modification will do in both the short and long term.

In what sense, I think the whole idea of the so called terminator gene they wanted to introduce to protect contract limits is a right bit of insanity.

Its no surprise that there's been projects to collect the worlds uncontaminated seed into isolation tanks in remote places (even discussions about putting it into orbit or on other planets).

Well we could possibly make acid rain I guess. Or set off volcanos with explosives.

Actual weather modification is a bit more difficult. We can seed clouds to possibly increase the yield of rain, but to do that you need clouds, and suitable clouds often are going to rain eventually even if you don't seed them. The seeding just helps it along a little bit.

Superheating or supercooling ocean water could steer storms, but usually can't make them. Heating the atmosphere with lasers can help discharge lightning from a storm, but still you need an already existing storm for that. Heating the atmosphere at critical locations could steer hurricanes but you need to have a hurricane and you can only steer it a really small amount like this.

We can't really make weather in a controlled way nor force it to do everything we want, at least not yet, due to the way chaos theory is at the heart of weather. There are just too many factors to be able to control it all of the time.

But, if conditions are just right, you can maybe tweak it slightly.

I dont believe its an exact science by any stretch of the imagination but I do think that its way further advanced and there's greater capacity than people usually think or would believe.

I just think that if you consider the amount of knowledge there is in environmental sciences sector that its sure to have been exploited by the military by now.

No, that's a good point and I think that whoever is carrying out a weather attack is likely to have factored in the consequences for themselves too. Its a balancing act and likely to be a form of plausibly deniable attack which would permit a judgement call to be made which would suggest, yeah, the consequences we can live with, especially if they are also plausibly deniable to your domestic populace too.

The thing about secret wars is that if your domestic population doesnt know about them and doesnt worry about them there's never going to be any threat of a backlash against them, no vietnam era style resistance and culture shocks if no one really knows they are taking place or they appear implausible, such as did they really engineer a tsunami? You know? It sounds ridiculous.

In what sense, I think the whole idea of the so called terminator gene they wanted to introduce to protect contract limits is a right bit of insanity.

Its no surprise that there's been projects to collect the worlds uncontaminated seed into isolation tanks in remote places (even discussions about putting it into orbit or on other planets).

Read an article where they spiced rabbit genes into birch trees to make them grow faster. It had something to do with the birch tree roots being able to break down land fill garbage. My thought was, great give tree disease a way to bridge the gap.

The other I though was interesting was a salmon farm where they were making them grow twice as big. People complained saying if this gets into nature who knows what it will do to the salmon population. The people doing it scoffed noting they were several miles inland and there was no way the salmon could get out. The debate raged, other people noting that fish eggs could and do stick to duck feet and are carried long distances. One day though, a flood hit the salmon facility and all of the salmon vanished. Perhaps dead, perhaps not.

Science will advance the human race in ways we cant conceive yet, that or it will destroy it first.

No, that's a good point and I think that whoever is carrying out a weather attack is likely to have factored in the consequences for themselves too. Its a balancing act and likely to be a form of plausibly deniable attack which would permit a judgement call to be made which would suggest, yeah, the consequences we can live with, especially if they are also plausibly deniable to your domestic populace too.

The thing about secret wars is that if your domestic population doesnt know about them and doesnt worry about them there's never going to be any threat of a backlash against them, no vietnam era style resistance and culture shocks if no one really knows they are taking place or they appear implausible, such as did they really engineer a tsunami? You know? It sounds ridiculous.

Well if it sounds ridiculous then it might well be ridiculous.

But if you really care, then stop listening to other people and try to figure it out on your own. You can't trust anybody because everybody has an agenda - even the people who claim there's a shadow government have an agenda, and that agenda might even be connected to the government itself.

A fake conspiracy is almost as convenient as a fake war, and I wouldn't be surprised if people who espouse this stuff get paid to do it.

[MENTION=4115]Lark[/MENTION]

Also you know the story of the boy who cried wolf? He would always say "WOLF! WOOOOLF!" and people would come running and say "Where's the wolf?" then people stop believing him and one day there really is a wolf that eats all the sheep.

How convenient would it be if you could get other people to cry wolf for you instead?

Except the same people who are behind the people like monsanto who are building terminator genes and other abominations are the same people behind the seed vault

Bill Gates for example through the bill and melinda gates foundation has helped fund both monsanto AND the seed bank

I repeat...the same people who are destroying life are also the people who are hoarding pieces of it away for themselves.....that is the 'conspiracy'