Cheating in sport the Thierry Henry handball | INFJ Forum

Cheating in sport the Thierry Henry handball

smiffy

Community Member
Jul 20, 2009
MBTI
XXXX
did anyone hear about the Ireland vs France world cup qualifier?

what do you think about the moral implications for the youth of the world regarding the way the match was won?

And FIFA handling of the situation?

Why are people shocked about the Thierry Henry incident? The French putting their hands up has been a national pastime since 1940.
~~~
Thierry Henry admits:

"Yes, there is a handball but I am not the referee,"

Excellent. I'd also like to say something:

"Yes, there is murder of leading French footballers and the rape of their family, but I am not the police."
~~~
People keep saying that Thierry Henry is a bit of a cheater, but I think he's more like a monkey...

~~~

wouldn't you get just a little bit pissed off if tiger woods, roger federer or Thierry Henry managed to get in your bathroom and hit balls at you every time you tried to shave?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd be very interested to know why Thierry and Tiger aren't sweeping my porch to be honest.

~~~
Patrice Evra has offered to replay the France v Ireland game on his playstation.

That's a very kind offer. In return I am willing to break his legs and fix it using the popular board game 'Operation'.

Reactions: enfp can be shy
Why are people shocked about the Thierry Henry incident? The French putting their hands up has been a national pastime since 1940.
~~~
Thierry Henry admits:

"Yes, there is a handball but I am not the referee,"

Excellent. I'd also like to say something:

"Yes, there is murder of leading French footballers and the rape of their family, but I am not the police."
~~~
People keep saying that Thierry Henry is a bit of a cheater, but I think he's more like a monkey...

~~~

wouldn't you get just a little bit pissed off if tiger woods, roger federer or Thierry Henry managed to get in your bathroom and hit balls at you every time you tried to shave?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd be very interested to know why Thierry and Tiger aren't sweeping my porch to be honest.

~~~
Patrice Evra has offered to replay the France v Ireland game on his playstation.

That's a very kind offer. In return I am willing to break his legs and fix it using the popular board game 'Operation'.

hahahaha whoah!!! you must have Irish blood! I just think it illustrates the win at all costs nature of some humans these days!

The days of honesty in football are gone, and as the worlds most popular sport, they should set a good example!!!

Thierry Henry wasn't dishonest about it at all, he SAID it was handball... however the ref disagreed and allowed it to go on.

It's not the sportsmanship, it's the bullshit reffing. The same happened in the last world cup where Italy bullshitted a win out of Australia who was playing according to the RULES of the game.

I vote Henry as one of the noblest persons born in the 20th century, hands down.

Attachments

• 3547521750-soccer-uefa-european-championship-2008-group-c-holland-v-france.jpg
    3547521750-soccer-uefa-european-championship-2008-group-c-holland-v-france.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Thierry_henry__02_494258a.jpg
    Thierry_henry__02_494258a.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 14
I vote Henry as one of the noblest persons born in the 20th century, hands down.

bull shit! his first statement was he accidently handled it!! twice!!!

while I dont believe anything should be done, I do believe video analysis like in rugby should be in place! cheating in football should be eliminated as much as possible!