CDs???

Chackabuu

Regular Poster
Apr 25, 2021
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5 5w4
Does anyone use CDs anymore? I keep some in my car to listen to every so often. I thought it'd be neat to see what CD you have in your car currently, if your car has a CD player XD

Here's mine right nowR-2347570-1449490411-4192.jpeg.jpg

Absolutely cuckoo. Pun intended.
giphy.gif

My SO and I still have all our CDs... which is a lot of CDs. He spent weeks saving all the music to an external hard drive, though, so we don't use them often.

I still purchase CDs, but reserve buying them for artists/albums I really love. I love listening to full albums from start to finish.

I have a bunch stuffed in my glove compartment. I have Metallica(black album) in my car CD player as of late, cause I've been in a singing mood and needed a comfortable baritone to sing along with.

I still purchase CDs, but reserve buying them for artists/albums I really love. I love listening to full albums from start to finish.

I have a bunch stuffed in my glove compartment. I have Metallica(black album) in my car CD player as of late, cause I've been in a singing mood and needed a comfortable baritone to sing along with.

but reserve buying them for artists/albums I really love. I love listening to full albums from start to finish.
Preach this! ^^^
My favorite albums are ones that flow together. When sometimes you can't tell when one song changes to another (until you listen to it a bunch). Albums that were designed to be heard from first track to last. They usually have refraining melodies too.

I was listening to a CD on my way to work and it made me think how great it is to listen to a song as many times as you want and it to NOT be logged by a software program designed to pre-package your music for you.

I have put away all my CD's up in the attic, I went through them the other day and my cassettes too! I don't want to throw them away as they're part of history even though they hold no value.

I no longer have a CD or tape player to listen to them and just go on YouTube and then connect my phone to the usb drive in the car whenever I'm feeling nostalgic.