Can I be a Christian White Witch? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Can I be a Christian White Witch?

There are. Even formal systems are dependent on their choice of axioms.

I don't think I got across that I also meant to imply that how one values others' opinions is not binary either. You can take things with a grain of salt. It's not care or don't care. We can consider and discuss things we disagree with or don't value as highly.

And talking about things vs. letting them dictate to you are two different things besides.

Because people's opinions aren't ordered into a binary relationship of true or false. That's sort of what makes them 'opinions' in the first place.

True but irrelevant to what I said

True but irrelevant to what I said

You can hardly care about what everyone thinks without being a wet sock, so your question of "why discuss the meaning of anything" does come across as incredibly binary.

lol

Also, welcome to the INFJ's forum [MENTION=10116]Ghoulia Yelps[/MENTION].

This thread has been really warm and welcoming, I can just feel it in my deepest feelings which are hurt like everyone else's.

lol

Also, welcome to the INFJ's forum [MENTION=10116]Ghoulia Yelps[/MENTION].

This thread has been really warm and welcoming, I can just feel it in my deepest feelings which are hurt like everyone else's.

Well I have to honestly say the conflict in this thread is relatively minor compared to some others.

Well I have to honestly say the conflict in this thread is relatively minor compared to some others.

I would agree. But it's the same kind of deal that crops up at every opportunity. It's so predictable. I saw the title of the thread and knew exactly what I would find haha.

Reactions: apemon
I would agree. But it's the same kind of deal that crops up at every opportunity. It's so predictable. I saw the title of the thread and knew exactly what I would find haha.

Smartasses. :D

Ok back on topic. :) I've had thoughts of this as well, hear that white magicians are reclusive and isolated. Lots of things not understood. :D Not that I put anything on these things one way or another at this time, just thoughts. Something appealing though lately, perhaps a bit of that may be in my future anyway. It'll be interesting to see what happens. :D

Hi there. I was wondering this because I am very disillusioned with mainstream religion. I used to be a Christian, but I got disillusioned after several things happened. I was sexually assaulted by an elder, who was a youth leader when I was a young teen, and was not allowed to tell anyone. The Christian sect were brethren and had a deep dislike of women. I thing they are afraid of women and want to steal their power. In the bible, witches are condemned for several reasons, there were a lot of powerful women in Greece and Asia Minor, and they had to have their power taken away. I do not find Most Christian sects to be very positive about women.
I am not interested in black magic, but I am interested in healing magic, and angels. Jesus was a healer, and I don't think there is anything wrong with healing, using magic and energy to bless people and give them positive vibrations.
Any thoughts?

Ghoulia, let me straighten things out a little more.
(I haven't participated in the discussions in this thread, so I don't know what's been said or not, really).

You are free to believe what you want, sure. You can combine whatever belief with another. I would advice you though to try to search the truth, and only the truth - and here I am not saying what the truth is! - so that you're not building your life upon mental preferences. Our minds are apart from the truth, sometimes, and we are decieved by our own obilivion.

What I see as the truth is that if Jesus is Christ and the God of this universe, we have no purpose to do witchcraft. You are of course free to think differently.

And, since all of us are apart from the real truth, all our beliefs are in some sense "false". Our task is not to try to build a solid creed, but to find the truth, and, as I see it, to be found by the Truth.

And I truely hope the men you've encountered in life will learn what it means to suffer and repent, be brought unto to right path, so to speak. Others would say "burn in hell", but I'm not capable of saying such strong words... sometimes I wish I could.

And talking about things vs. letting them dictate to you are two different things besides.

Getting your panties in a bunch because not everyone expresses themselves as the perceivers, or weak judgers express themselves is kind of missing the content of a discussion imo.

Some people here express themselves as INFJ, others express themselves as INFJ.

There's a thread I started about how very predictable we all are. I would be interested in some insights if you would post them:
http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30901

Last edited:
Perhaps your ideas of how witchcraft works makes it difficult for you to read and understand what's actually there in the post.

* Are we taking about esp/telekinesis/etc.? NO.
Never implied that we were, just that you denied it could work then warned against it, then said I was “On the rag"

* If anything whatsoever is done through witchcraft, is the claim that the witch is doing the "stuff"/phenomena? NO.
Not necessarily true, there are many forms of witchcraft and the intentions of that person are very important in many ways.

* Is witchcraft achieved through petitioning God, or the saints? NO.
How do you know who is petitioned or not…many petition the Saints and the angels…don’t just make stuff up.

* Is witchcraft achieved through petitioning at all? Not, in any of the accounts I am familiar with.
Then I would say you are unfamiliar.

* How is witchcraft achieved? Through exchange: something is surrendered when something is gained.
Again, not always the case, though Christianity certain does require that.

* Is this exchange with God, or the saints? No, bargaining in prayer, besides being pointless, is considered a type of sin to Christians.
How do you know who having an exchange with whom? What is a sin to Christians? There are like a kabillion denominations…so just like some may get angry for Kevin Bacon DANCING until his teenage angst explodes in a dance extravaganza…there are just as many “sins”.
Do you think that Witches are less moral than say a Christian?

* To Christians supernatural beings, which are neither Divine, nor saints, nor angels are called demons/devils. (Hence the caution).
Like what happens to us all when we die…if you believe that we have souls that is?
I never denied that there are negative entities that could exist, but I think VERY few actual witches do any sort of dealings with them and in fact work very hard to keep such things neutered.

Ghoulia, let me straighten things out a little more.
(I haven't participated in the discussions in this thread, so I don't know what's been said or not, really).

You are free to believe what you want, sure. You can combine whatever belief with another. I would advice you though to try to search the truth, and only the truth - and here I am not saying what the truth is! - so that you're not building your life upon mental preferences. Our minds are apart from the truth, sometimes, and we are decieved by our own obilivion.

What I see as the truth is that if Jesus is Christ and the God of this universe, we have no purpose to do witchcraft. You are of course free to think differently.

And, since all of us are apart from the real truth, all our beliefs are in some sense "false". Our task is not to try to build a solid creed, but to find the truth, and, as I see it, to be found by the Truth.

And I truely hope the men you've encountered in life will learn what it means to suffer and repent, be brought unto to right path, so to speak. Others would say "burn in hell", but I'm not capable of saying such strong words... sometimes I wish I could.

Yep. Our own personal crucifixion. Or burning off. These things go by other names as well. All transitions to a different place, eh? First we have to go to find out what might be there for us.

Getting your panties in a bunch because not everyone expresses themselves as the perceivers, or weak judgers express themselves is kind of missing the content of a discussion imo.

Some people here express themselves as INFJ, others express themselves as INFJ.

I'm sorry but calling out prejudiced ignorance is not "getting my panties in a bunch"

It's trying to educate people and make the world a better place. Sue me.

Reactions: Skarekrow
12310656_10153153190481512_3920292287157820549_n.jpg

For some reason, this seemed like a good place for this.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but calling out prejudiced ignorance is not "getting my panties in a bunch"

It's trying to educate people and make the world a better place. Sue me.

I get it, you're right and need to go around educating the ignorant and prejudiced. Just don't get too angry that people don't share your enlightened, correct grasp of all subjects.
The world really would seem better if just everyone would agree with you.

I get it, you're right and need to go around educating the ignorant and prejudiced. Just don't get too angry that people don't share your enlightened, correct grasp of all subjects.
The world really would seem better if just everyone would agree with you.

How can you say all that stuff to someone else when already in this thread you have described other people's beliefs as "bullshit"??

How can you say all that stuff to someone else when already in this thread you have described other people's beliefs as "bullshit"??

And if you do the same thing with Christians on this forum, twenty people line up to explain to you how it's wrong and unfair to Christians.

That's some straight mafia bullshit right there.

I'd rather say an ideology and the way it is used/practiced is bullshit, than say that it's adherents are prejudiced and ignorant. You can't insult an ideology/system, only persons.