Can blood type distribution explain the state of the world? | INFJ Forum

Can blood type distribution explain the state of the world?

Please share your opinion.

• Spirituality and Mysticism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spirituality and Mysticism

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 16, 2017
MBTI
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
In Japan a lot of people can ask you to reveal to them your blood type. There is a link between blood type and behavior. So we have 47 of O, 42% of A, 8% of B and 3% of AB. Lets say that one of the theory to the explanations of the state of the world (according to occult and esoteric sources) is the lack of balance between feminine energy and the masculine energy. So O and A are said to are masculine energy. B would be a feminine one and AB the perfect balance of masculine and feminine energy. But here is the problem. Only 3% of the population is AB. I don't want to talk about purer or evil blood type. As a fact, I think that I'm a A blood type. But their is a saying in some secret societies which said that most of Holy Men and the Avatars (Zarathustra, Jesus, Buddha, if they have ever existed...) were AB. Coincidentally, they were the one who came with a message of peace, condemnation of violence, more mercy etc... O are said to be ambitious, ferocious. A are brutal, lack of sensitivity even though they have good intentions. B are lazy, laid-back. That is just their flaw. AB are said to be two-faces, but they love peace and will try to maintain it even if they have to sacrifice or compromise. So yes, what do you think? Knowing that A and O combined are 89% of the world, can we explain the state of the world (violence, lack of empathy etc...) by the blood's type distribution?