Buy someone a gift on the forum | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Buy someone a gift on the forum

Don't make me regret this statement: You're the star - you get what you want. As for the climate of @ruji's wit...only you, Milky, only you...<sigh>

Ok ok. I get what I want, right? No regrets. I want the show to be just like this:
but with real people, real comedy, real nonsense, not suitable for prime time or children, not politically correct, not offensive, totally absurd, bawdy and all inclusive, abstract and intelligent...so nothing like Lancelot Link...

Also, @ruji here are some super neat absorbent tubes in case your wit gets a little too moist... If ya know what I mean...;)
abstube.jpg

@Serenity

i-dabble-in-the-dork-arts-men-s-tee-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
I need this .

No buy...but a gift none the less.

I have a bottle of Mexican Tequila (which I'll never drink unaccompanied - because morals). But I'd totally drink it with @Wonky Oracle. Provided he brings cigars or something else of equal "sit around and BS" quality.

No buy...but a gift none the less.

I have a bottle of Mexican Tequila (which I'll never drink unaccompanied - because morals). But I'd totally drink it with @Wonky Oracle. Provided he brings cigars or something else of equal "sit around and BS" quality.
mar11-cigar.jpg

So when does this party start?

Thank you, and you're most welcome!
giphy.gif

Ohhhhhhh, and thank you for decorating the thread with Idris. He should be the next James Bond.

Reactions: t5juyt and Free
Curse you with death by a thousand hugs for knowing me so well. ❤
:m032:
A wound that never heals... thanks for subjecting me to its dehiscence once again.
:fingerhug:

*sobs uncontrollably while hanging poster of beloved Artax*

Never let the Nothing take you, ruji. Never.