Buy someone a gift on the forum | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Buy someone a gift on the forum

Thank you @James !! I shall surely travel the world and back with such a useful device :)

I love that soap company so much

3c5da424a02b8e8757f837bf9d0124ae--best-flowers-bacon-roses.jpg

For @Milktoast Bandit, a starring role in a comedy that requires a screwball character who can hang with the best of 'em, forever throwing people off balance with the stuff he comes up with. Co-starring @ruji, his dry-witted partner in crime...
Would binge watch.

@SkipINFJ - Thank you <3 (((blushes)))

For @Milktoast Bandit, a starring role in a comedy that requires a screwball character who can hang with the best of 'em, forever throwing people off balance with the stuff he comes up with. Co-starring @ruji, his dry-witted partner in crime...

What a gift! Now I have to get over my fear of cameras, and include everyone on the forum. Is it ok if my personal scribe tags along? He's harmless. And I feel @ruji has more of a moist wit...
Milky B needs to have a "for adults kids' show" where these scenarios play out. That would make me happy.
(@Milktoast Bandit )
That would be awesome! Of course I'm not too keen on being in front of a camera so you'll (lovely people of the forum) have to do the acting. I'll be sitting behind the scenes smoking cigars, pulling shots from a bottle of Wild Irish Rose, while shouting non-sensical obscenities at my personal scribe, that just happens to be hunchbacked, Italian, and illiterate, with a permanent boner... he's a weirdo, but pay him no mind. He's harmless.

Last edited:
What a gift! Now I have to get over my fear of cameras, and include everyone on the forum. Is it ok if my personal scribe tags along? He's harmless. And I feel @ruji has more of a moist wit...
Don't make me regret this statement: You're the star - you get what you want. As for the climate of @ruji's wit...only you, Milky, only you...<sigh>