Best thing anyone ever said to you | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Best thing anyone ever said to you

My son: Mom? Are you famous?
Me: Sort of in some places but not really.
My son: Well, you should be.
Me: (laughing) Really? Why?
My son: Because you are the best mom in the whole world. I see other moms and just people and you are better, nicer, prettier and way more fun than like, anybody.

Made my whole year.

not the best thing ever but today on the train, i was just standing looking into the distance smiling like a derp, and i happened to make eye contact with a lady in front of me, who smiled, then i smiled more, then we both started laughing, then i got embarrassed and looked away. before she got off at the next stop, she said to me, 'thank you for the smile; it was very sweet' xD

Reactions: hush and Scientia
Your personality is like a diamond, revealing new refracted images with a change of angle.

(Paraphrased simplification)

Reactions: Free
You are very resourceful. (After I opened some bottles of beer by wedging the tops into some crevices in a rock wall.)

You are so accepting.

Oddly, both of these were said to me by the same person, who is my oldest friend.

Last edited:
"Lucky those who are in the same team as you"

Me mentor told me this after I talked about my plans ...

Well, I've heard lots of great things about myself.Although it's always vague if they actually meant what they say.
but I guess what my mentor thinks about me can make me strong :)

Here's a more recent one.

"You realize, hypothetically, I would literally run over myself with a lawnmower before I ever threw you under a bus?"

A girl I had just started dating left me a fb message of the BBC version of Perfect Day.

"Thank you for always teaching me a lot of things"
Even though I know they are the type of people who easily forget, I am confident that they won't forget about what I did. Well, even if they did, I am happy I offered something. :D