Best place in the world to be tried if you are rich and suspected of murder | INFJ Forum

Best place in the world to be tried if you are rich and suspected of murder

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
Would appear to be Cape Town in Africa, first the legless athlete shoots his wife and walks, then there is a British business man who has his wife killed contract killer style and it transpires he is actually gay and had been seeing male prostitutes the whole time and he and his wife had a volatile relationship!

I'm beginning to think that there is some sort of untouchable elite group when it comes to their committing horrendous crimes without consequence, I'm also wondering how liberals will treat this case, its a tough call, do the feminist thing and stand up for the deceased wronged wife or do the gay rights thing and stand up for the poor put upon homosexual husband in denial.

The way that fraternity has been able to conduct itself playing the victim the whole way disgusts me, its something just as gross as leninism, the left is forever installing or assisting some elite in its ascendency which is just as bad as the one it is in contest with.

I'm not sure I understood all of what you were saying, but I agree that there seems to be a class of people for whom the laws of the land don't apply, or apply differently.

I'm a little concerned about what you mean about the case in South Africa being a clash of Feminism vs gay rights. I'm not familiar with the case you mention, but I really don't think either of those groups fighting for equality are trying to defend people who are criminals... The case as you describe it seems to have little to do with either Feminism or gay rights. I'm not sure how you made the connection, except for the superficial fact that one was a woman and the other was gay.

But I have no idea what you mean by the last statement... Who is the elite that the left is installing? What does installing mean as you use it? And what is the contest that the elite is engaged with another elite in? Is this all part of the case you mentioned in South Africa? Or are you trying to say that you think the left is somehow behind rich people getting off for murder?