Best Day of Your Life

Azure_Knight

Community Member
Apr 20, 2009
MBTI
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Tell me how the best day in your life would go. Would you see anyone? If you did, how would they act? Would you go somewhere special? Why? What would you be doing on the best day of your life?

Personally I think the best day of my life has already happened, or at least all of the parts have.

If I had the chance, I would spend a day with my family and friends and just relieve and retell our favorite memories of each other. I'm nostalgic.

The best day I can ever think of having had happened to me was when this kid who I'd been studying for five years came up and chatted with me and I told him to fuck off. I have motive to believe he will become the next Presidential Candidate for The United States Of America.

Why was that the best day? I don't know, it just was.

The best day of my life would not fit into one day.
On a side note, slant's post reminds me of a Wes Anderson film. Which is very amusing.

I don't know what the best day of my life would entail. It would probably be spending a day at the beach with my girlfriend/wife (I don't have either), and we would have delicious food (especially dinner), great sex, and spend a lot of time in each others arms cuddling (though not all in that order). That sounds pretty good, but I don't know if I'll ever get it.

I'm terrified of the best day of my life coming, because its all downhill from there!

The day I got married, by far.

The day I hung out with Green Day. WOOO!

I've had a lot of awesome days actually. A lot of really awful ones to balance it out too I guess heh.

One of my better days has definitely been the day of my realization of my place on this earth (today). Point to point, epiphany by epiphany. It all painted a very clear and vivid picture.

My lens was wiped free from its colored and maladjusted outlook. I also went to realize that majority of the population lacks insight to be able to understand their own self, therefore not being able to understand others. Where is the coherence in America? A lot of friends I know personally, is plagued by bad habit and environmental conditioning and I have a strong desire to help them (get to know themselves better and improve their quality of life/lives). If (and usually when) we lack in communication one way or another, they will still not get us, to the mere mortals that cannot comprehend out of their scope. To outsiders looking in, we are very complex beings. But for us, we get it - and don't want to (or can't) go to great lengths to explain it, so we are dismissed, labeled, and shunned. We figure it out for what is. The appearances of things change. The essence of things does not. Reality is unchanging, because what is; is.

it's easy in the world to live after the world’s opinion; it is easy in solitude to live after our own; but the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I feel as if my entire worldview has shifted, and can understand emotions and people interaction on a completely intuitive and reasonable (important for communication) level.

:m200:

(I also second guess myself because of the overwhelming number of misunderstandings I've been encountering....)

Last edited:
numerous days were good
one imperticular was going to see metalica
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

The best day I can ever think of having had happened to me was when this kid who I'd been studying for five years came up and chatted with me and I told him to fuck off. I have motive to believe he will become the next Presidential Candidate for The United States Of America.

Why was that the best day? I don't know, it just was.

WOW what a feeling
simmialr happend to me a total idiot loudmouth arse mini politician and so on decided to beat my brother so i rode my bike into him where it hurts and puched and kicked him so hard he ran home crying
and i rose victorious
haha

It hasn't happened yet, but I'm looking forward to it. Oooh it's gonna be good. :D