Beauties talking beauty | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Beauties talking beauty

Eyebrows? Both waxing and plucking but relatively lucky that I am decidedly not hairy. Legs/arms/bikini? Ouch.

I've plucked my bikini line before. The farther out you pluck, the less painful it is but I can't stand to do the really sensitive part. It's a shit ton of work and takes forever but looks really good after its over and the results stay for about 2 weeks.

We Should bump this thread.

I feel like my makeup/cosmetic issues would better fit in the "confess something not so anonymously" thread. Hey, I'm an esthetician though, so ask my anything makeup/skincare/hair removal/lash tinting-extending-falsies related!

Reactions: rawr
I need to find a good hydrating hand cream. I don't like anything sticky and it shouldn't be too heavily fragranced...any suggestions?

I need to find a good hydrating hand cream. I don't like anything sticky and it shouldn't be too heavily fragranced...any suggestions?
Have You ever tried Udderly Smooth?

Reactions: PintoBean

This is not particularly for hands, but it is FF and will hydrate your hands as well as anything. The reason regular hand creams are sticky is because they usually include a lot of mineral oil and feel like Vaseline (which they basically are). Great for at night, but not fun to walk around with during the day. I like anything Vanicream because they truly have no fragrance. The light version is just that.
44oqakp3_201305160206265510.jpg

Have You ever tried Udderly Smooth?

no -- hehe I have used Bag Balm for my dog's feet though. didn't work though -- he liked the taste of it and would lick it off. it made my hands smooth though even if it was super sticky.

Last edited:
It honestly will depend on your hands. I naturally have hot and moist hands, so a light hand lotion is all I need because it absorbs very quickly into my skin.

My stepmom on the other hand, has very dry hands and uses Vaseline or Cocoa butter for her hands.

I don't use hand cream at night though.

This is not particularly for hands, but it is FF and will hydrate your hands as well as anything. The reason regular hand creams are sticky is because they usually include a lot of mineral oil and feel like Vaseline (which they basically are). Great for at night, but not fun to walk around with during the day. I like anything Vanicream because they truly have no fragrance. The light version is just that.
44oqakp3_201305160206265510.jpg

ooh yummy-- I will try this out. I am so rough on my hands...they need some love.

Me discovering this thread:

attachment.php

...carry on

Attachments

• 48932de1363f79c639ce44ffaa2b3e18.jpg
    48932de1363f79c639ce44ffaa2b3e18.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 57
[MENTION=13999]Pleiades[/MENTION] I'm totally buying that Citrus Splash and Green Forest spray

For serious moisturizing, nothing is better than Australian PawPaw. I have no idea why, but it's amazing.

I swear by South-Korean skin care products. I wish I could buy them in stores though; now I'm stuck ordering them online. But I don't ever want to use western skin care products again!

I find raw unrefined coconut oil to be one of the best moisturizers out there. Just don't put it on your face as it can cause breakouts there.

I swear by South-Korean skin care products. I wish I could buy them in stores though; now I'm stuck ordering them online. But I don't ever want to use western skin care products again!

A lot of people seem really into it. What have you noticed the difference is?

A lot of people seem really into it. What have you noticed the difference is?

Less chemical ingredients (most of the brands use natural ingredients), so it's a lot softer for your skin. My skin has really cleared up since I've started using their beauty products, never encountered any irritations whatsoever. The quality is also very high, and it's not expensive at all.