Be, Do, Think | INFJ Forum

Be, Do, Think

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
So, if you could be only one thing in being, doing, or thinking, what would you be?

For example,

1) Be: I would be absolutely in a state of calm at all times, without change
2) Think: I would think about the visual arts especially paintings including colors, styles, and techniques
3) Do: I would walk without stop from one end of the earth to the other especially in cool but not cold mountain areas with fresh air

For me it would be number one. I just want peace, more than anything else. I want to settle into myself and never stir from that place ever again lol. I love thinking, and using my mind to cut through jargon and penetrate the truth of any matter, but what good is it when the world I come back to is agitated, restless, and without calm or release.

For me it would be number one. I just want peace, more than anything else. I want to settle into myself and never stir from that place ever again lol. I love thinking, and using my mind to cut through jargon and penetrate the truth of any matter, but what good is it when the world I come back to is agitated, restless, and without calm or release.

So, what would you do as a result to face this agitated restless world?

[MENTION=1669]Framed[/MENTION]

What exactly do you mean?

Oh right I see what you mean now. I think I would do things spontaneously without a lot of self reflection. Maybe that would be just getting a cup of coffee when I wanted one, or finding a job that makes me happy more often than not, sort of just do things that come from a place of sincerity and genuineness.

BE: Awesome, 175% of the time!
THINK: AWESOME, 200% of the time!
DO: Awesome causes awesome to happen!​

1) Be: The best version of me possible.
2) Think: Figure out how to feed everybody in the world and cure cancer.
3) Do: Live in peace and contentment.