BattleStar Galactica | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

BattleStar Galactica

No. She was an overly emotional retarded bitch.

If anything she was an ENFP with a constant period. Except women on their rags cry occasionally. This girl was just a plain bitch to anyone who had any authority over her. She wasn't an ENTP.

As an ENTP, William Adama was a respectable character who made intelligent choices. She seemed like she had daddy issues.

I think Adama was more of a introvert myself.

Apollo strikes me more of an extrovert.

Last edited:
Retiring certainly.

I'm not saying he was an introvert, merely that I, as an ENTP have great respect for Adama. Whereas Starbuck, the supposed ENTP had none.

No. She was an overly emotional retarded bitch.

If anything she was an ENFP with a constant period. Except women on their rags cry occasionally. This girl was just a plain bitch to anyone who had any authority over her. She wasn't an ENTP.

As an ENTP, William Adama was a respectable character who made intelligent choices. She seemed like she had daddy issues.

I wasn't calling her an ENTP, not interested in typing her, I was saying I relate to her in regards to this comment;

It just looked weird for a girl to perform such a role

ah. I know quite a few ESTPs and ENFP girls who're permanently pissed off who could perform that role naturallyy.

I dunno Starbuck swore, drunk, was overly aggressive, unprofessional and an ass-hole. A typical hormone driven male action hero would act like this.
It just looked weird for a girl to perform such a role. And I don't attribute it to character strength at all - not even if she was a man (as it were in original series).

OMG THIS CHARACTER DIDN'T FOLLOW FEMALE STEREOTYPE.

Show sucked.

>.>

Starbuck was an ESTP (acts an awful lot like an ISTP...loves the thrills, but is obviously an extrovert). Apollo was very much an INFP (defender of morals...that's INFP). Adama is harder to say, but my guess was IXTJ (and he's certainly an introvert, no way he's an ENTP). Ty was ISTJ. Ellen was ESFP. Roslyn was INFJ. Baltar was XNTP (probably introvert...I feel ashamed to claim him as one of my own >.<). Gaida was a shitty character. Caprica 6 was ENFJ. Ok, ok, Gaida was INTJ...but still a shitty character.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurker

Show sucked.

>.>

Starbuck was an ESTP (acts an awful lot like an ISTP...loves the thrills, but is obviously an extrovert). Apollo was very much an INFP (defender of morals...that's INFP). Adama is harder to say, but my guess was IXTJ (and he's certainly an introvert, no way he's an ENTP). Ty was ISTJ. Ellen was ESFP. Roslyn was INFJ. Baltar was XNTP (probably introvert...I feel ashamed to claim him as one of my own >.<). Gaida was a shitty character. Caprica 6 was ENFJ. Ok, ok, Gaida was INTJ...but still a shitty character.

I liked the show alright, despite Starbuck and the president (that's what happens when you make an ISFJ kindergarten teacher pres.) But yeah, I still think a monumental beat-down was in order for Starbuck.

Apollo was very much an INFP (defender of morals...that's INFP).

ESFJ. Defender of traditions.

Baltar was XNTP (probably introvert...I feel ashamed to claim him as one of my own >.<).

ENTP and narcissistic.

Yeah. I connected with Baltar.

I didn't even realise he was the Doctor from DS9 until just now. He's that awesome.

... but I didn't recognise that denny crane was james kirk either.

Yeah. I connected with Baltar.

I didn't even realise he was the Doctor from DS9 until just now. He's that awesome.

Are they really the same actors? I didn't notice. And wow, he's really matured as an actor quite a bit...he had some rough moments playing Bashir.

ESFJ. Defender of traditions.

No way. He didn't defend traditions, he defended morals. The way he resolved the prison episode (the first episode with Tom Zarak) is an example...an ESFJ would have never done it the way he did.

He was much in the habit of going against the mainstream too. He defended Baltar at his trial. He defended him and did the right thing, not the traditional.

He's really a stereotypical INFP. Not all INFPs are artsy type people, many of them look like SJs in disguise...they value duty so highly and try so hard to be the embodiment of their morals that they can look a lot like a Guardian. I've known at least two of them in my real life.

ENTP and narcissistic.

I debated this with my girlfriend for a long time (she's ENTP) and I actually argued that he was an ENTP as well (she said INTP), and she convinced me that he is more likely INTP. ENTPs are much more lenient with their safety then Baltar was. An INTP with all the weaknesses of Enneagram 5 would account for his fear of bodily harm...his obsessive need to hoard his resources.

Last edited:
No way. He didn't defend traditions, he defended morals. The way he resolved the prison episode (the first episode with Tom Zarak) is an example...an ESFJ would have never done it the way he did.

He was much in the habit of going against the mainstream too. He defended Baltar at his trial. He defended him and did the right thing, not the traditional.

He's really a stereotypical INFP. Not all INFPs are artsy type people, many of them look like SJs in disguise...they value duty so highly and try so hard to be the embodiment of their morals that they can look a lot like a Guardian. I've known at least two of them in my real life.

I've actually just finished watching season 3, I've never watched a program with the idea of typing characters at the same time but someone claimed him as SJ the other day so I did with him specifically and it's true, he resisted change when things had always been done one way successfully. Of course he's a 2D character but SJ seems just as certain to me as INFP is to you.

He's a leader, he's definite and makes decisions, INFPs don't do that, love them buggers but they are some of the most indecisive - then stubborn - then indecisive people around.

The episodes I just saw included the ones where Starbuck wanted to cheat but not divorce but he wouldn't, he would divorce but not cheat. You might claim ethics stopped him but I say what was 'right' stopped him.

PS, just bought season 4 a few moments ago, something to get stuck into when I get home *bliss*

Show sucked.

I actually dropped this show because of Dr. Baltar :) He was just too annoying. It's not a pun against NTPs in general but rather this one particular character.

Last edited:
48hour Marathon Once, it was the frist time i had watched it as well lol,

I am suprised by the reactions here. Think about the depth of the characters...not just the main ones for a moment. Did no one connect with Helo or the Chief?

I like that they cast a stong female part. If you watched all the seasons, she had a soft side to her. If you want to talk about aggressive females where little demension/depth is portrayed perhaps we should discuss Commander Cain.

I'm not a huge sci fi fan and it was hard for me to get into, but it was very good. I would suggest those who dislike it give it another try.

Note on Firefly: I am a huge Firefly/Serenity fan. The back story of Shepherd Derrial Book is told through a comic book (one shot). I have a copy but haven't carved out any time to read it yet. :)

is awesome.

NO SPOILERS RAWR's STILL WATCHING.

Spoiler.
[video=youtube;pM3CptVZDYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM3CptVZDYU[/video]​

Reactions: rawr
IT'S SO GOOD!!!!!!! I thought it was going to be a silly space show like Xena and StarGate...but it's SOO good!!!

*binge watches for the next 3 days*

I will use this thread to give an account of my experience watching BSG alone!

My only complaint so far is that there hasn't been enough hot half naked me so far....this is how I normally gage my shows.