Barnabas

Time Lord
Oct 7, 2009
Florida man
MBTI
wiblywobly
Enneagram
timeywimey
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dukuQz_v2c"]YouTube - INFJs.com video of Barnabas[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMm7-UFSyj8&feature=channel"]YouTube - video 2010 09 16 20 33 25[/ame]

didn't even know they were set up sideways till just now. Oh well, just tyrn your computers over, just hit the windows key+right/left to change it

Reactions: Gaze
Thanks for posting that. It's nice to get to know you a bit better. I like your room by the way :)

Bump, I would really like to hear what people have to say.

hehe. I like the way you speak.

try a different camera angle

light should be shining on your face, not hitting the camera lens from behind you

use natural light if possible, it'll probably look much better

condense what you have to say

edit those 10 minutes down to 1

Reactions: Bird
try a different camera angle

light should be shining on your face, not hitting the camera lens from behind you

use natural light if possible, it'll probably look much better

condense what you have to say

edit those 10 minutes down to 1

Thanks for the input, I can't change the angle or the lighting unfortunately as I'm using my phone which is propped up on my computer.

The second video is less important in terms of what I was trying to accomplish, It was simply to give people a bit more time to see he and hear how I communicate.

I could cut it down a bit but I'm a little to lazy. The goal was to get input back on how I appear(though this would account for more the just my physical appearance)

---
Also Thanks AM, I've been told I have a comforting voice. Not exactly sure what that means though?

Last edited:
I like the way you talk. You exhibit a sense of humor about yourself. You sound soft and generous of spirit.
"Make a bit of rukkus?" ... oh yes - we know you would. INFJ's jump on the white horse with sword in hand - don't they?
I laughed out loud when you started panning around the room because of better lighting...LOL

You're soooo honest about yourself and your perceived shortcomings.... I like that.

I wish you could put a candle or flashlight shining up towards your face - like positioned around the area where your keyboard might be? Like that.

Although... "It is what is".... :lol:

You are wearing earplugs while mowing aren't you? I totally understand mowing for hours.

I predict - your attachment to wearing a hat will hinder you in your attainment of goals. You might want to Think on it for a while.

I like your statement about wanting to be remembered for a guy who stuck up for people regardless of their background, history, who they were or what they've done. ....You are indeed someone who lives by Jesus' teachings...and I admire that about you.

Also Thanks AM, I've been told I have a comforting voice. Not exactly sure what that means though?

It is actually quite soothing, I think it's because slow and quiet, and you sound very calm. Also I like how dead-pan you sound, that always amuses me.

Hey, Barnabas. I'm glad you decided to show us the many things that make you you. I appreciate videos like this (not edited or pre-planned to a great extent) because they come from a place of honesty and spontaneity. The fact that it's sideways just adds the character of it in my opinion. I like how in all the infj videos, everyone talks about some common things, but in a way that only the person making the video would say it.

I was interested in where your username came from. Cool story behind it. I'll think about that next time you post something.

Glad you decided to put yourself out there. I'm also glad you explained that you're a Christian with such confidence and integrity :)

I like the way you talk. You exhibit a sense of humor about yourself. You sound soft and generous of spirit.
"Make a bit of rukkus?" ... oh yes - we know you would. INFJ's jump on the white horse with sword in hand - don't they?
I laughed out loud when you started panning around the room because of better lighting...LOL

You're soooo honest about yourself and your perceived shortcomings.... I like that.

I wish you could put a candle or flashlight shining up towards your face - like positioned around the area where your keyboard might be? Like that.

Although... "It is what is".... :lol:

You are wearing earplugs while mowing aren't you? I totally understand mowing for hours.

I predict - your attachment to wearing a hat will hinder you in your attainment of goals. You might want to Think on it for a while.

I like your statement about wanting to be remembered for a guy who stuck up for people regardless of their background, history, who they were or what they've done. ....You are indeed someone who lives by Jesus' teachings...and I admire that about you.

my hat? why so?

But thanks for all the compliments :)

It is actually quite soothing, I think it's because slow and quiet, and you sound very calm. Also I like how dead-pan you sound, that always amuses me.

I actually had to google Dead pan to figure out what you meant, I had never have thought of myself that way. But I guess it does make sense.

Hey, Barnabas. I'm glad you decided to show us the many things that make you you. I appreciate videos like this (not edited or pre-planned to a great extent) because they come from a place of honesty and spontaneity. The fact that it's sideways just adds the character of it in my opinion. I like how in all the infj videos, everyone talks about some common things, but in a way that only the person making the video would say it.

I was interested in where your username came from. Cool story behind it. I'll think about that next time you post something.

Glad you decided to put yourself out there. I'm also glad you explained that you're a Christian with such confidence and integrity :)

Thanks, it was really a decision in the moment. I had the idea, took a shower and then made the video. I was worried about coming off in an un-authentic manner, but going over the video it seems to be me enough

The hat.
Ok - this is what I sensed and I could be totally off the mark - yes?

You seemed quite attached to the idea of wearing that hat - or - maybe just hats in general.

Yes - I agree the hat made you look Attractive, Dashing, and Debonair. :wink:

A person walking down the sidewalk who's wearing a hat will catch the eye of others. Wearing a hat suggests a certain air or willingness to be looked at - to be in the limelight - to be in the middle of attention from others.
(Unless - of course - one is out in the sun for hours mowing grass for example).

In my experience in dealing with superiors (supervisors, manager, bosses) who would be looking to hire you or make you a part of their team in some way - would view you as a "challenge" if you show up around them wearing hats.

As you did not remove the hat during the video - but talked about it - that suggested you were attached to the idea of wearing of a hat - as if it were a part of you.

It's hard for me to put into words what I'm trying to convey here. That was my gut reaction...:eek:hwell: